Beasts of Beyond
here in my kingdom i am your lord ❄ kitnapped ❄ i order you to cower and præy - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: here in my kingdom i am your lord ❄ kitnapped ❄ i order you to cower and præy (/showthread.php?tid=1306)

Pages: 1 2

Re: here in my kingdom i am your lord ❄ kitnapped ❄ i order you to cower and præy - melantha - 05-14-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 600px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt;"]It only takes a couple of moments for a horde of creatures to swarm the area of Harrison's disappearance. But the only person she cares about is Jacob. Killua, Cry, Aizawa, Pierce. She sees them, but she does not acknowledge them. Her attention is locked on her chief. Kneeling beside the panicking young father, she gently touches his shoulder in a subtle gesture of comfort. In a rare display of affection, albeit guarded, Melantha gazes deep into Jacob's bright eyes and says something so softly that only he  (and perhaps Jerseyboy) can hear. "Please take the time to calm down. I--we--will find him." She is so used to doing things herself that she sometimes forgets that she is apart of a clan now. It not just a one-man-show anymore. They may not all be friends, but they can rely on each other. Mel needs to do better to remind that.

Lean muscles flex as the lithe predator returns to a standing position. The snowseeker looks to Jerseyboy and Pierce. "Take care of him while we search for Harrison," she requests in a firm tone. Melantha knows that Jers intends only to take care of his brother, but she thinks that it needs to be said so others listening in will also know that Jacob should not be allowed to follow. Not until he can get a hold of himself, anyways. Cry makes a fair point that the Chief needs to learn how act without being hindered by his emotions, but it is not Melantha's place to criticize Jacob. It is her job to find Harrison, however. "Cry, will you fly ahead and see if you can spot anyone in the distance? If the stranger is not a powered individual, they cannot of gotten far. I will accompany Killua and Aizawa."

Re: here in my kingdom i am your lord ❄ kitnapped ❄ i order you to cower and præy - cry - 05-14-2018

Cry only huffed at Jacob. What ever he said, he was upset. Good. He deserved to be upset. The fool couldn't do anything. The raven screeched at him, flaring her feathers. She took a deep breath, calming herself, and followed Melantha's words. Scour ahead. She nodded, preening her wings. I'll find you three if i find anything.

She opened her feathers, taking a small running start, before stopping. She pondered for a brief moment before turning back to Jacob. She growled under her breath. You're no leader. She did not waste a moment longer with the fool, opening her wings and flying after Killua and Aizawa

SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags

Re: here in my kingdom i am your lord ❄ kitnapped ❄ i order you to cower and præy - Character Graveyard. - 05-14-2018

COLD NOSTALGIA
[div style="width: 518px; margin-left: 30px; margin-right: auto; margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 0px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; font-size: 12px; color: #b1bed3; line-height: 110%"]The female had been a few minutes late to the scene but she had decided to approach anyway. By the way her Clanmates were acting, something was going on. The she-wolf would walk over to Mel, as she was a familiar face. "What's going on?"

She would whisper to the female before she sent a look of comfort towards Jacob, as he appeared to be the most upset here.
© madi

Re: here in my kingdom i am your lord ❄ kitnapped ❄ i order you to cower and præy - jacob w.c. - 05-14-2018

WHAT A PRIVILEGE IT IS TO LOVE — At Melantha's touch, Jacob recoiled and pressed his ears against his head, stubbornly continuing to march forward. He wouldn't let them hold him back. "Allontanati da me! 'M 'is father, I ain't a child. I don' need anyone lookin' after me. 'M goin' ta' look for him," he insisted, moving forward. His back legs buckled and he nearly collapsed but he managed to save himself, forcing himself back to a standing position and continuing to walk forward. His breathing was ragged and tears freely ran down his face. Jacob was going to find whoever did this and he was going to kill them. He was sick of mercy. All that it ever got him or anyone else was more pain and suffering. If he'd been in his right mind, those thoughts would have frightened him but he didn't shy from them now. He wanted to see whoever did this bleed on the ground and die. He vaguely acknowledged Cry's words but shook his head. He didn't care if he was Chief. He never even wanted to do this. He'd just wanted to be a doctor. He was a doctor. He was a father. Who he was didn't matter right now, though. All that mattered was Harrison and that was the only one he could think about. He heard Natasha's question but he couldn't bring himself to admit what'd happened all over again. There were plenty of people here, someone would be able to fill her in. —A GREAT HONOR TO HOLD YOU UP

"SPEECH"

Re: here in my kingdom i am your lord ❄ kitnapped ❄ i order you to cower and præy - JERSEYBOY - 05-14-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; color: black; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family:arial;"]( rushed)

Was he really doing this? Arguing with the fucking animals that he ate for lunch? This was fucking ridiculous, and he was half-tempted to swallow Cry whole right now. It would be quick and easy, he thought to himself. The tuxedo tom narrowed his green eyes into slits, his fur bristling as Cry not only yelled at him but also at Jacob. Who the hell did she think she was? Jacob was just a kid, a kid who lost someone he considered family. What else was he supposed to do? Sure, he was taking it pretty bad, but he knew that he would probably act the same way if he lost Jacob (minus the crying, probably). "Maybe you should shut your goddamn beak already." The New Jerseyan retorted, twitching his tail and gritting his teeth. "You're the one who's gonna have a problem if you don't buzz off, and it's gonna be wid' me. So stop fuckin' talkin' to him like that." This was his last warning before he considered turning Cry into a meal.

He swiveled his cranium as Jacob began to crawl away, and he flattened his ears. He called ot, "Ey, Jake! What did I just say, huh? Stay here, dammit." He gave a quick glare towards Cry before trotting after the distressed canine. Jerseyboy's mind was whirling with too many negative thoughts to hone in onto what Melantha (which was a shame, considering that he probably needed to be told a thing or two). He craned his neck as he saw the raven ascend into the air and fly away, but not before insulting Jacob once more. Like hell she'd have the last word. "Yeah, betta' get outta' here before I make you inta' a fuckin' snack. Maybe I'll turn one a' your fuckin' bones into a toothpick, eh?" Or just don't bother coming back at all. He would be just fine with that; it would be one less person on his nerves.

Jerseyboy glanced over at Jacob as he stubbornly tried to haul himself forward, and he knew that he was only making things worse. "Someone drag him back, I don't care. Just don't let 'im go off and get himself hurt." He grunted. He would step in to help, but he was small in comparison to Jacob and probably couldn't do anything if he tried.

( ic opinions )