Beasts of Beyond
hey hey! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: hey hey! (/showthread.php?tid=13051)

Pages: 1 2

Re: hey hey! - akako - 10-24-2020

Woah, now that's a name I haven't heard in what feels like almost a decade! I so vividly remember Carnivalcorpse. That guy was a legend by the time Yukki joined and I was absolutely terrified to even interact with him because he was so well know.

I remember Serpentine even told all his kids to call him Grandpa Corpsie. Ugh, that makes me miss those days so much. What found memories I have from then.

Re: hey hey! - axiom - 10-24-2020

[align=center]
I think my character, Domeric, might've been Yukine's nephew? ugh looking back all those characters I wrote at the time were so cringe, lmfao.

Re: hey hey! - akako - 10-25-2020

That might be the case? I'm trying to remember all his siblings' names. The most active one prior to Yukine becoming a deputy was Baccaccelerate, who I think did have a few litters.

I need to find a family tree thing again. He did have a really active kid too, but the litters came long after he died. I think that was Blackjack. That guy had a few litters, which made me happy to see.

Re: hey hey! - Amaransa - 10-25-2020

Welcome! Glad to have you <3

Yukine definitely sounds familiar but unfortunately, I never roleplay with them. I was not too active around that time so my memory is not great. I do remember Carnivalcorpse! Serpentine is somewhat familiar and Blackjack is definitely familiar. I am not sure if I ever had a family member but I feel like I did. If I did, they would have been a few few generations down the line. I couldn't remember who they were, unfortunately, if I did have a character related to Yukine somehow.

Re: hey hey! - akako - 10-26-2020

Thank you! I'm already loving the site and everyone here. I just trying to get over the anxiety of starting my first thread, haha.

No worries! I am just really glad to hear he still had potential family lingering around after he passed. And that his name somehow remained familiar to some, haha. I was at a really low point in my life when he was getting "popular", so I never did enough to really push him out further into that popularity. It's probably a big regret of mine with him, but I am excited to see how I do around here (:

Re: hey hey! - teef - 10-26-2020

*sidles in here*

hello! i think i may have heard of some of the names in passing? i never really got into the big boards back then on FF but i might have like seen your name in passing?? i regret not getting into the boards but welp,,, here i can lol. anyways,,, nice to see you here! if you want to plot later on or even just talk to someone at any hour of the day or night im around! i'm more active on my subbies here,,, but if you have discord and want to message me, my tag is teef#2595!!

Re: hey hey! - kinglykingstone - 10-26-2020

[Image: tiny_pixel_king.png]
Looks like I'm a tad late too the welcoming party but ah well! I'm percy, it's a pleasure too meet you!! I'm one of the moderators! SO, if you have any questions you can message me here or at RexAraneo#7356 on discord!! I cannot wait too get to roleplay with you!! I was on ff only in the early days so most characters are lost on me!

Re: hey hey! - akako - 10-28-2020

Thanks teef! I was definitely only into the old Bloodclab way back when. The amount of time I had to dedicate to just that group was crazy, so it was that and a couple backboard groups and that's all I ever really did. I'm excited to try things out here! I just need to come up with a way to introduce my character.

And thank you, recaraneo! I'm excited to try things out here Smile