Beasts of Beyond
find solace in me || joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: find solace in me || joining (/showthread.php?tid=12263)

Pages: 1 2

Re: find solace in me || joining - Grimm - 07-21-2020

[align=center][div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; width: 60%; text-align: justify; line-height:120%"]To other did attention shift for the span of brief moments, the inclusion of unnecessary information casting a dour veil over narrowed eyes. Unknown to the greater populace his own status as trained healer, of a personal desire such to be kept private for time had worn against poorly maintained skill, yet such underhanded dismissal rankled all the same. Back did he turn, brief his hesitance at the utterance of a familiar name.

Wickliff Corleone.

Of a bitter note the short laughter that arose through the tight closure of his teeth. "It seems Jacob had a few secrets. I take it, since you are here, you know of Pincher and Jacob being married." Matter of fact the toned employed by Silas, indeed mere facts as he saw it stated, though confirmation may come only from Harrison. "That would make us brothers. Or, well, half-brothers, I did not have the pleasure of having Jacob as a father in the way you do."

Re: find solace in me || joining - bubblegum - 07-21-2020

Re: find solace in me || joining - APHRA CIPHER . - 07-22-2020

[glow=grey,1,400]FOR ONCE, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST COME AND CHASE ME ?。+゚.[/glow]
"You should have known Jacob and Pincher were a thing, dear." Aphra's tone wasn't scolding towards Silas as she spoke, though she did seem a little confused if anything. Then again, Silas would've been just a kitten, wouldn't he; perhaps he just didn't remember? Looking back at Harrison, the she-cat mewed, "Well Harrison, you're welcome to stay here if you'd like. My name's Aphra Cipher."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: find solace in me || joining - michael t. - 07-23-2020

LIKE THE MOON SAYS TO THE DARK — Ah, it seemed as though they had yet another joiner on their hands. Not just any joiner, but another member of Goldie's seemingly ever-expanding family. He knew that, on some level, they would probably come to be considered family as well. After all, Roxie treated him as a brother, and all of her children acted as if he was their uncle, so it wouldn't be long before such a connection was made – even if Michael wasn't the one actively encouraging it. He found himself nodding a bit when Harrison reassured them that he wasn't hurt, his mind trying to connect the dots between the last names that Harrison had provided, and the other members of the Typhoon. Unfortunately, he mainly just came up blank. Thankfully, Goldie and the others were there to fill in the gaps, talking of Pincher and... Jacob. Michael had heard of Pincher, considering Goldie's immense pride in mentioning her family and lineage whenever she could, but Jacob? The name was utterly foreign to the thief, who stood there awkwardly for a moment, trying to make the connection between not only Goldie and Harrison, but also Harrison, Silas, and Aphra.

Eventually he gave up on that little ill-conceived mission, instead just shaking his head from side to side. There was no real point in trying to figure it all out, since it seemed as though odd family connections ran rampant within the beach dwelling group. At the very least he wouldn't have to deal with it, considering he had a fiance of his own that very much wasn't of Typhoon blood. He didn't have to worry about dating, or any of the potential family threats that could come his way. With this in mind, the bobcat just sat down and waved a paw, his voice casual as he introduced himself, "Ah, I guess I should welcome you into the Typhoon as well. My name's Michael, Michael Townley. I'm a reaver here, and I am not related to you, as far as I know." He chuckled a bit after that, watching as Georgia trotted off after her introduction. He considered doing the same, but he didn't want to seem rude. Besides, he was sure Roxie would be eager to talk about any family gossip later, so he didn't want to go off and miss anything. — WE WILL NEVER BE APART