Beasts of Beyond
NO MERCY / brandy ; private for now - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: NO MERCY / brandy ; private for now (/showthread.php?tid=11675)

Pages: 1 2

Re: NO MERCY / brandy ; private for now - T. ROUX - 04-09-2020

[glow=white,1,400]BUT THEY'VE WRITTEN MY NAME IN THE STARS. I'VE DEALT WITH GREED AND SCARS !。+゚.[/glow]
"I don't know a Trygve Roux anymore."

These words hit and sunk into his heart like a blade to his heart, they settled themselves into his mind. So, that was it? The flames grew larger as they twisted and moved along with the fire within Trygve's eyes, his tufted ears pinned against his skull only to feel the anger burn further when Brandy had reared up on his hind legs just to stare down at him. The ice didn't  scare him for a moment, he knew that ice melted under the heat and well, Trygve had plenty of it within him now. He gritted his teeth ignoring the slight sting in his eyes, a single tear rolling off. The first words had hurt but these ones that came next definitely did the most damage, he supposed that was fine even if it stung severely. His hurt only fueling the flames further as it twisted into more rage that was embedded from within him.

"I was trying to help you, but all I see in front of me is someone I'll never call brother again."

"Help me? Is this your way of helping me? Cause if it is, you are doing a horrible job." His gaze shifted slightly only to spit back with just as much anger "I was a fool to even remotely call you brother to begin with... A brother would never do this... Or this," His slits locked onto Brandykit as the draconic cub closed the space between them by ramming into Brandy's stomach in an attempt to throw the other to the ground, now it had escalated but Trygve didn't have serious ideas of hurting Brandykit. No, he just wanted to briefly put him in his place, say uncle, and they'd be off with their days. That was it. Though Ry didn't know if his actions would be taken so lightly. [glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: NO MERCY / brandy ; private for now - brandykit - 04-09-2020

He stared at the figure in front of him. In his pace, the anger deep in his soul, he didn't considering the reprocussions. What he was doing to Ry. The tear, the air barely tasting of that saltwater from the precipitation from those purple eyes. But the fire the was amounting from his body. That's what caused Brandy to react, to rear up on his hind paws. "You just don't understand-" He started to speak.

A sharp grunt left him as Trygve tackled him. No, this wasn't a spar. The heat, the cold, radiating around the two. That icy hot feeling about his neck that left him silenced. A snarl emitted from the Roux himself, his eyes narrowing, taking a moment to speak before taking action- "Yeah, a brother that doesn't exist." And his paws reared back, before his toes spread, water aiming to smash into Trygve and throw him backwards. Whether or not this was successful, Brandy wriggled himself out from beneath him and stepping back, snarling deeply.

"So is this what we are now? Enemies? Guess you MIGHT AS WELL BE A PITTIAN THEN!" He cried out, sharply, before stepping forward, ice forming and arcing towards Ry's front legs.

"SPEECH"

tags

Re: NO MERCY / brandy ; private for now - T. ROUX - 04-09-2020

[glow=white,1,400]BUT THEY'VE WRITTEN MY NAME IN THE STARS. I'VE DEALT WITH GREED AND SCARS !。+゚.[/glow]
"Yeah, a brother that doesn't exist."

Suddenly, water smashed until him and he stumbled backwards with a shaje if his cranium as a snarl leaving his lips. The flames briefly extinguished before forming once more, the anger continuing to build and the fire from within getting worse. Though it didn't last long before ice came in his direction and towards his front legs, he hissed as it cut a bit at him though it wasn't long before his spat out a few flames from his maw that eagerly began tied melt at the ice near him. Trygve snarled feeling his rage beginning to blind him, his lips peeled back as a snarl erupted from his maw. He stumbled a bit before he lunged once more with his jaws wide open aiming to bite down on Brandy's shoulder, it wasn't hard enough to leave a mark but enough to possibly knock the other down yet the flames that rippled from his maw would probably give the other a burn or two.

"So is this what we are now? Enemies? Guess you MIGHT AS WELL BE A PITTIAN THEN!"

His anger grew more as he snarled through a mouthful of fur "I'M NOT A PITTIAN, ASSHOLE." With that said, he would lift his paws placing them onto the tiguars shoulders and aimed to dig them in.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: NO MERCY / brandy ; private for now - brandykit - 04-13-2020

This was bad. The smallest part of his body told him it was bad, that he needed to stop. But it was too late. He was too deep in, as if the very water he commanded would come back to swallow him whole. He inhaled deeply, then set his stance, the rage barely fueling him anymore. Perhaps it was fear of the unknown, now, making him animated- continuing to fuel the fight, without knowing that. He cried out, sharply, as Ry grappled his shoulder. His teeth didn't break the skin, but the flames exhumed from his breath made Brandy writhe a bit, trying to back off and away. His skin was melted, at best.

"I'M NOT A PITTIAN, ASSHOLE."

His teeth grit as he pushed his paws into his shoulders, grappling them together. Puncture marks dug into his body, and Brandy narrowed his eyes. The water surged around his paws, and almost in a bear like motion, his paw came around underneath of Ry's own to smack against his ribs, water surging to smack him away and loose him from his shoulder. His body shook with the effort, heaving breaths as he stumbled backwards. "Then where do you belong? Because it's not here." He spat.

"SPEECH"

tags