Beasts of Beyond
THE DEVIL’S RIGHT BESIDE YOU // private, Cry - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: THE DEVIL’S RIGHT BESIDE YOU // private, Cry (/showthread.php?tid=1156)

Pages: 1 2

Re: THE DEVIL’S RIGHT BESIDE YOU // private, Cry - ATBASH CIPHER. - 05-14-2018

Cry had a good point; why would she be here if she didn’t have a reason to be? Atbash frowned at the question, her short tail flicking. ”It feels like a fever dream,” She responded absentmindedly. The whole situation with her brothers seemed like a fever dream, but yet it was real. It was terrifyingly real. ”What happened to your home?” Now that was a prying question, she knew, but Cry seemed to be comfortable talking with her.

//mobile

Re: THE DEVIL’S RIGHT BESIDE YOU // private, Cry - cry - 05-14-2018

'ts still there. the raven mused. She sat still for a few moments. Inhaled, and exhaled. I think. she continued. She honestly had no idea what the fate of her home was right now. Was everyone still alive? Did they make it out okay? Do they even still exsist? Were they dead? She.... didnt know. It ate her up inside. Worry rumbled around in her stomach like upset bile, wanting so desperately to escape in the form of words. Cry swallowed it down. She had nothing to say, and no one to say it to.

//mobile
SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags

ATBASH CIPHER
light the night up,
you're my dark star
Oh, so Cry's home hadn't been destroyed like hers. Well, at least Cry still might have parents, then, or... something to go back to. "You think?" Atbash echoed, worry in her voice. She may not have known Cry for very long, but that didn't mean she wished the worst upon her. She definitely didn't want Cry to go what she's going through. "Are you not able to go back?" Just like her.
bio | female | warrior of snowbound
© madi

Go home? oh. If only it were that easy. How much she would love to go home to her mother's warm embrace and worried tears. She'd love to have her shelf back. Her body back. Her life back. But... she's been here for an entire season. She can't find heads or tails of a way back. Cry kept her eyes shut, thinking. She's looked everywhere. It's just... nowhere.

She sighed, reaching up to scratch her side. Her talons relaxed, claws clicking against each other. Nope. She simply responded. A simple question has a simple answer. Can she go back? Nope. She's stuck here. Surrounded by people that want her dead.

//mobile
SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags

ATBASH CIPHER
light the night up,
you're my dark star
Indeed, if only it were that easy. But it wasn't going to be, it never was going to be. The only time Atbash would be home is in her memories, in her dreams, and they were just painful to see. And yet, at the same time, Atbash couldn't stop thinking about home or her past. So how was Caesar and Vigenere doing it so easily?

Atbash felt her heart brake as Cry closed her eyes and answered and she lowered her head slightly. "I'm-I'm so sorry," She choked out. She didn't mean to cause Cry to feel distraught, although with a question like that... it was kinda hard not to hurt somebody's feelings. "I... can't go back to mine, either."
bio | female | warrior of snowbound
© madi

Why are you upset? Cry had to wonder. It was not like she was thinking out loud. She was simply keeping her thoughts to herself with vague answers like she always did. It was not like Atbash could read minds... could she? ... nah of course not. She hummed, climbing back up into a sitting position. So what happened to you?

SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags

No, Atbash couldn’t read minds just yet. It was more of her assuming things, rather than outright knowing. ”Why am I upset?” She echoed, clearly confused by the question. She raised her head and blinked at Cry, suddenly realizing the avian was serious. ”Don’t you have a family? Don’t you miss them?” Hell, Caesar and Vigenere were technically still around and she still misses them. And of course she missed her parents, too, so much. But a sibling bond is greater than a parent-and-child one.

Atbash tensed up at Cry’s next question. ”It... um.” Why was she hesitating? She wanted to talk to Cry for this reason - to get these pent up feelings off her chest. ”It blew up. It’s gone. I can’t go back whatsoever.” No matter how much she willed, no matter how much she tried. Home would never be travelled to again. All because of Caesar being a dramatic little bitch when he didn’t get what he wanted.

//mobile