Beasts of Beyond
Our universe was // meeting 5/5 // clothed in light - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Our universe was // meeting 5/5 // clothed in light (/showthread.php?tid=1130)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Our universe was // meeting 5/5 // clothed in light - jacob w.c. - 05-08-2018

WHAT A PRIVILEGE IT IS TO LOVE — Jacob glanced to Cry as the bird rushed out but his gaze was quickly drawn back to London, nodding at her request to change her position and then listening to her next request. He had planned on going himself but he knew there was a lot of work here to do. He'd wanted to talk to Pincher after everything but... maybe it was for the best that someone else went. He didn't want to seem possessive, after all, and it'd be good for the other members to visit their allies. "Of course. Thank you, London. Ya' can feel free ta' go whenever ya' like. Jus' stop by my cavern later. I got somethin' I want ya' ta' take with ya'," he answered. A rubber duck. He wanted her to take a rubber duck. It was a little awkward but at this point Lilyspoise had already delivered a lot of them and he didn't think London would think much about it. He then looked to Ivylee, smiling a bit at her enthusiasm and then giving a nod when she asked about the rank change. "'Course. I'll change it as soon as I can," he assured her. He noted that Izuku and Pierce had also arrived but before he could address either of them, he heard Melantha. "I don' mind so long as London don't. I think it'd be good for ya' ta' go in a pair the first time anyway. 'S a bit of a trek so ya' should be less likely ta' get lost if you're with each other." —A GREAT HONOR TO HOLD YOU UP

Re: Our universe was // meeting 5/5 // clothed in light - london r. - 05-08-2018

It did not take too long for Jacob to respond, accepting both of her requests, but before he did so, Melantha's voice caught the girl's attention, asking to come along. It was a bit of a surprise, but a welcome one. The clouded leopard was sure that the cougar would make a for a lovely traveling companion, and the trip would surely be a lot safer with her accompaniment. After all, traveling in itself could be dangerous, but even more so when one would bleed as much and as easily as London did. She was as fragile as a flower, so Jacob had refused to let her leave the girl would have understood. But it seemed he accepted her request anyway, so either he had faith in her, or he was oblivious to her condition. Either one seemed plausible.

Though it seemed she had almost missed an important detail. Jacob wished for her to stop by his cavern to fetch something for the trip. Seeing as he was both Frosthealer and Chief, she supposed it might be some kind of herbal poultice  for the trip, but perhaps not? After all, that wouldn't really be something to take along on the trip, so perhaps a gift of some sort for the Typhoon? Well, she would find out about it soon enough. "I'll make sure to do that." the albino affirmed. Curiosity begged her to ask what it was so that the mystery could be solved, but what was the fun in that? Besides, maybe it was something he did not want the whole clan knowing about, like some secret of sorts. No, he would probably deliver that himself, but it was still an interesting notion to have.

Then, at acceptance of Mel's request, the girl's smile would brighten. Though the two had barely spent any time alone together outside of their blind date thing, London still really liked the other. For one who had only ever had one friend, she wished to be able to make more, and Melantha was definitely someone who seemed as though they would make for a great friend. That is, if the cougar wished to be her friend as well. "I wouldn't mind at all." the albino would remark. This would be so much fun! Now if only they knew the way there. Perhaps that was what Jacob had for her, a map to help them find the path. Or maybe she should ask if Killua could come along as well, seeing as he had already been to the Typhoon before. Though he would probably as that once he got here anyway, if he ever did turn up.