Beasts of Beyond
taking my time;; O, Return + Injuries - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: taking my time;; O, Return + Injuries (/showthread.php?tid=1107)

Pages: 1 2

Re: taking my time;; O, Return + Injuries - lilyspoise - 05-13-2018

There are many names in history
but none of them are ours.
lilyspoise ♕ the typhoon ♕ budding flower ♕ tags
Lil rolled her eyes at Caesar, knowing that continuing to argue would be a lost cause. Plus, it seemed like it was stressing Argus out, and since that the wolf was currently her patient, she needed to prioritize the other's care.

Surprisingly enough, Lil knew a similar feeling. Not quite exact, because she always had her twin-souls to help her out when she was in the thick of things, but in the period of time where she had been completely alone, she treated her own wounds and that was it. She wondered how Argus has genuinely survived this long if she didn't trust others, but she supposed the other had some medical knowledge in that case. She was really worn down right now though, which was likely why she called Lil in for help.

"I'll detail what I'm going to do before I do it, that way you know what to expect." Lil said, a small courtesy that would hopefully alleviate some of Argus' issues with the treatment. "I know in the grand scheme of things words mean nothing, but I can assure you now that I am not going to harm you. I'm proficient in medicine and we're crew mates." She would've added on that Argus was her friend, too, had she not assume the other would scoff in response. They weren't incredibly close, but Lil had seen Argus around enough and had seen her actions around the Typhoon. That was enough to trust her, in Lil's mind at least.

"I'm going to inspect the damage on your wings now." Lil said, having finally finished wrapping up Argus's neck. Hopefully now that treatment on such a vulnerable part of the body was completed, Argus would be a touch calmer. "And yes, I am familiar with the phrase about cornered animals." Lil said, sighing. Carefully she moved to look over the puncture wounds. She wasn't too well versed in wings, but she'd read books on them before. They were a mutation she'd definitely been aware of, so she knew she was likely to treat them eventually. She supposed there was no time like the present, huh? "But don't worry-- I'm going to make sure you're okay."

// i wrote this over like two days im so sorry if the quality varies a bunch

Re: taking my time;; O, Return + Injuries - ARGUS - 05-15-2018

[align=center]

SOMEBODY SHOWED YOU ALL OF THE HORROR-
YOU WEREN'T BORN WITH IT!
[div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"] Argus felt lilypoise withdraw from her neck and suddenly she could breathe all the more easier. Focousing her attention on the careful breath before allowing a shudder to contort her spine. With it, her body twitched horribly; argus attempting to curb all the nervous energy inside her into small little spasms that only lasted seconds. For a second she allowed whatever dark spell to cast across her face and then allowed it to expel. Pushing it down further under her skin. Who said argus had terrible control?

She gave a weak nod to lilypoise, trying to appear grateful for the other's offer- because she was. so very greateful. Medics were easy to come by, medicine a rather key role in any creatures survival. Argus was- thankfully, not one to pry much. Not trying to find the hidden reason to the other's words or the implications of quick understanding in her eyes. Her head lowering slowly as she gave a jerk that could be interpreted as a nod.

Adrenaline made her sluggish and jittery all at once. Honestly, she was done with this whole experience. Ready to chalk it up as something to forget and go drink and hope for something better than tipsy. Maybe with the blood lost she could get drunk quicker. Not that Lily would ever let her run away right in the middle of healing.

She slumped slightly. Letting her head rest on her paws as she watched the other. Carefully stretching her wing her entire wingspan. Five feet of feathers and only a few real major cuts- from what argus could feel. The one she was most worried about was at the edge of her wing, right along her joint where bone damage was probable.

"I... apologize. I am not used to being treated." She had already stated this, but the apology was heartfelt and not just meant for the little voodoo-master to-be. She saw the little remnants of suprise on the yellowed feline and tried to offer a weak smile. "Ah I... tend to actually back myself in one more often than not." She winced from her own voice, from his usual calm monotone might have worked on someone else, but she could ear the waver in it and tried to make herself feel smaller with one of her wings stretched out.

[W]isker