Beasts of Beyond
unite the children of the bleed - o, spar - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: unite the children of the bleed - o, spar (/showthread.php?tid=10918)

Pages: 1 2

Re: unite the children of the bleed - o, spar - fulzanin - 01-06-2020

I GET MY WAY THROUGH GENOCIDE CAUSE FREAKS LIKE YOU JUST WASTE MY TIME
ASLISK - wyvern - powers - halls of hiraeth - regent - hot shot
Slowly her tail swung behind her. Red eyes stared down at the Harbringer that she had pinned under her foot. A wild thrill was in her gleaming eyes. She wanted to continue. She wanted to fight until something gave out - whether it be her teeth or the other’s frame. However, Aslisk was stronger than her wants. Often she had shoved them down. Time and time again she had buried her wants and desires to only uphold her necessities. Her talons raised and lowered, almost daring o scratch at the fragile webbing that allowed flight. The thrill in her eyes died away after a brief moment of silence. The other yielded? Already? Aslisk huffed, flames briefly puffing out from between her sharp teeth. Her foot moved off the other and her head dipped down. She grabbed the other’s horn again, yanking him back up to his feet. Aslisk was anything other than gentle, especially with the strength that radiated off her in waves. “Hm.” A soft hum parted her maw, red eyes still staring in a manner that suggested anticipation. “Well. If that’s any indicator for how this entire group fights, I’ve got work to do.” Claws reaches up to scratch her chin, getting rid of a brief itch. Aslisk felt soreness begin to arise from her shoulders. It was no where near the pain of flames, and so she knew that she certainly would survive and not be bothered too horrifically. “When my other body heals we’ll have to spar again. That body and your own are similar enough that I should be able to figure out some way to make you less... Xiogipa-ish.” Aslisk shrugged after she finished speaking. Red eyes looked at her claws, averting her gaze in thought. Combat was how she figured out who to respect. She had bested Redvox, so surely he would respect her strength. She, therefore, could respect that respect. That was simply how it worked in her mind. No other hierarchy was higher than that one mentality. A cheeky grin spread across her face, heavy tail swinging behind her. “Maybe next time you’re trapped underneath a killing machine you might do more than eat fur to wind up in that predicament.

//mobile

TAGS 11/19/19:

Re: unite the children of the bleed - o, spar - redvox. - 01-07-2020

REDVOX "VINNY" ABRAMO - cis male - goat-bat hybrid - harbinger
[Image: pEeXKGc.png]
For a very brief and very terrifying moment, Vinny had thought that perhaps Aslisk wasn't going to let him up. That she was just going to reach down, clamp down upon his throat, and that was going to be lights out for the awkward bat goat hybrid harbinger of the Halls of Hiraeth. Hell, that would've been an especially cruel sort of irony, considering that he had promoted her to be his second in command recently. Not only would she be killing him, but she would be taking his rank as well. Thankfully for him, his panic driven mind was not correct in the assumption that he was about to suffer a brutal death, and soon enough he was being yanked upward by his horn. He let out a gruff little bleat of surprise as Aslisk did so, scrambling his wings a bit so that they were underneath him as he was put back down. Once he was upright again and not pinned down beneath one of Aslisk's massive limbs, he let out a very relieved breath, glancing up at her. He offered her a sheepish little grin once he was able to truly breathe again, mumbling with a chuckle at her first statement, "Yeah, this wasn't th'most fair fight in the world... not that there won't be unfair fights if we ever get raided, but not quite th'best fer a spar, huh?" He didn't even mind that he had called her essentially the equivalent of shit in her own strange language, mainly because she was right. The matchup hadn't been good at all, and he hadn't exactly done great. Stretching out a little to let his muscles properly relax and his heart stop roaring in his chest, Vin winced a little when he heard the whoosh of air around Aslisk's tail as she swung it back and forth. When he heard her second statement, he let out a snort, looking over her newest form before shaking his head firmly, "I dunno what th'fuck I was supposed ta do there. You've got fluff basically fuckin' everywhere. I was tryin' ta choose somewhere vulnerable, but I've only got so many ways of attackin'. Not everybody has fire powers, y'know." He was trying his best not to sound too bitter about that fact, but it really did suck a bit. Why did she get cool fire elementals, and all he got was teleportation?