Beasts of Beyond
wink wonk - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: wink wonk (/showthread.php?tid=1073)

Pages: 1 2

Re: wink wonk - vvintersoldier - 05-03-2018

lmao take all the time you need maple xDD
but seriously tho i hope you like it here !!

Re: wink wonk - Kicksie - 05-03-2018

♡ — OMG MAPLE HIIII :0
IT'S BEEN SO LONG WOW
welcome to BoB !! <33

Re: wink wonk - Una. - 05-03-2018

Omi. Hi Maple. I role-played Mononoke on Feralfront if you don't remember. Welcome 2 BoB!

Re: wink wonk - MysteriouslyMaple - 05-03-2018

(05-03-2018, 04:15 PM)tricky. link Wrote: fingerguns
nice to meet you too

y'all got it wrong
clearly, boris is the lord and savior

Jdnjdhdiud yes absolutely

(05-03-2018, 05:25 PM)susitna link Wrote: aa!! welcome to bob, maple!! i went by rakue on ff, i know we werent clOSE or anything but regardless!! enjoy ur stay here!!!

Rakue, omg hi!! It’s nice to see you again!

(05-03-2018, 05:37 PM)Sky;; link Wrote: lmao take all the time you need maple xDD
but seriously tho i hope you like it here !!

I do so far! <3

(05-03-2018, 06:22 PM)Kicksie link Wrote:
♡ — OMG MAPLE HIIII :0
IT'S BEEN SO LONG WOW
welcome to BoB !! <33

KICKSIE!!! <333

(05-03-2018, 07:24 PM)Una. link Wrote: Omi. Hi Maple. I role-played Mononoke on Feralfront if you don't remember. Welcome 2 BoB!

I remember Mononoke! I loved her jdndjdhd
It’s great to see you again too!

Re: wink wonk - chatelaine - 05-03-2018

heya!! C: welcome to BoB! my most active character here is lilyspoise, but i also play lup, ochaco, and once my life becomes less hectic, probably cagedprincess too! ^^ i went by checkmate on ff, and was most well known for cagedprincess there-- it's good to see you here!

Re: wink wonk - MysteriouslyMaple - 05-04-2018

(05-03-2018, 11:07 PM)chatelaine link Wrote:
heya!! C: welcome to BoB! my most active character here is lilyspoise, but i also play lup, ochaco, and once my life becomes less hectic, probably cagedprincess too! ^^ i went by checkmate on ff, and was most well known for cagedprincess there-- it's good to see you here!

Oh man I remember Cagedprincess too! I'm glad I finally get to be able to roleplay with you haha

Re: wink wonk - pallid-i - 05-04-2018

y'all are misguided
clearly sammy is god and boris is a demigod
and then bendy is a peasant

Re: wink wonk - Orion - 05-06-2018

yo yo
i'm late to this train, but welcome maple!!

Re: wink wonk - Imortapose - 05-07-2018

Hey! Welcome to the site, Maple. It's me, Imagination/Immy. I decided with this new site I'd finally change my name & aesthetic after my old name was getting heavy on my shoulders.

UHH I'm not sure if you were around when Caera was on FF, but I'm bringing her over here and placing her in Tanglewood! She's gonna be a confused little girl who is trying her darndest to remember her old life. Then I also have a character based off of Gon from Hunter x Hunter, if you've ever watched that show; he's in Snowbound with a Killua character (RPed by Sorrel <3).

All that aside, if you need help with anything don't be afraid to send me a message! I lowkey stalk this site but don't post as much as I did on FF. I'm kind of just surfing now, occasionally posting a template if I get the inspiration to. cx