Beasts of Beyond
i can't live with you {{ JERVIS xx FOURTHWALL }} but I can't live without you - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: i can't live with you {{ JERVIS xx FOURTHWALL }} but I can't live without you (/showthread.php?tid=10653)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: i can't live with you {{ JERVIS xx FOURTHWALL }} but I can't live without you - Orion - 11-26-2019

throwing this WIP mess in here Smile

SHIVA
the renegade assassin
[Image: xpdDBCf.png] - [Image: gezMkba.png] - [Image: rLHDASF.png] - [Image: SrgSJ5D.png]
ROLEPLAYED BY: [member=1]Orion[/member]
FULL NAME: Marina Callahan
— also can go by 'Shiv/Va/Shi'
— carries the Callahan and Fallout surname, but defaults to Callahan

physical ○

REFERENCES / ART
OVERALL COMPLEXION:

BODY: Shiva is a small corsac fox. Like most of her breed, light grey streams down her face while tan pigment lines the edges of her thin body. Multicolored and eccentric, she is bound to blend into many surfaces, but not the greenery.
— Unusually, she formed four ears as a child. It was presumably caused by a genetic mutation. Currently this does not give her any advantage over normal hearing and is only for stylized purposes.
— Compared to her litter mates, she is relatively smaller.
EYE COLOR: Just like Jervis, her father, Shiva's eyes are golden.
BIRTHMARKS/SCARS: Shiva has no scars or birthmarks currently. Thankfully, she is young and curious. There may be some accidental scars soon enough.
POSTURE: The naive vulpine keeps herself upright and always moving. 
ACCESSORIES: As of right now, Shiva has no accessories. Here are some she will get in the future though.
—  In the future Shiva will obtain a leftover velvet cape from her father's things. It's held together by an intricate golden clasp in the middle. There are also some decorative feathers lining the neckline of it.
— Possibly some golden bracelets?

POSSESSIONS:
WEAPONS:
PRIZED POSSESSION:

ACCENT: Shiva holds a generalized accent of various voices around The Pitt, though she notably takes on Fourthwall Fallout's stylized accent and what remains of Jervis' messages.
LANGUAGES: She only speaks English.
VOICE VOLUME: Her voice is often definitive and stern.
COMMON PHRASES:
LAUGHTER: Light and airy laughs will often leave Shiva. There is very rarely any wheezing, snorting, or hysteric laughter from her.

ILLNESSES:

HANDICAPS:
POWERS: Shiva has no powers. If she has any, they are undiscovered.

mental ○

OVERALL MENTALITY:

MBTI PERSONALITY TYPE:
ALIGNMENT:
EXPRESSIVENESS:
INTROVERT/EXTROVERT:
QUIRKS:
PERSPECTIVE OF LIFE:

STRENGTHS:
GUILTY PLEASURES:

HOBBIES:
SOFT SPOT:

WEAKNESSES:
DISLIKES:
FLAWS:
DISORDERS:
ADDICTIONS:
FEARS:
PET PEEVES:

BELIEFS:
RELIGION:

MORAL VALUES:
INSTINCTS:

GENERAL:

relations ○

FAMILY NAME: Callahan and Fallout
PARENTS: Jervis Callahan and Fourthwall Fallout
SIBLINGS:
DIRECT FAMILY: Glitchhop Fallout (aunt)

MARTIAL STATUS:
SEXUALITY:
SPOUSE:

BEST FRIENDS: None.
FRIENDS: None.
APPRENTICE: None.
ENEMIES: Unknown and unwilling to share.

history ○

BIRTHDAY:
BORN IN:
ASTROLOGICAL SIGN:
ZODIAC SIGN:

CURRENT ALLIANCE: The Pitt
PAST ALLIANCES:
CURRENT RANK: Dweller
PAST RANKS:

CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
TEEN YEARS:
ADULTHOOD:

BEST MEMORY:
ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

WORST MEMORY:
CRIME HISTORY:
REGRETS:
SECRETS:

PLOTS:

Re: i can't live with you {{ JERVIS xx FOURTHWALL }} but I can't live without you - Janoobus - 12-02-2019

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[shadow=black,left]MERCEDE CALLAHAN[/shadow]
FEMME FATALE •  ROLEPLAYED BY JANOOBUS

[shadow=black,left]• • BASICS • •[/shadow]
”HERE’S HOW TO BE A HEARTBREAKER”

Name: Mercede Fallout Callahan
    [size=7pt]- simply goes by Mercede Callahan because she feels like it sounds classier
    - Mercede, Spanish origins from “Merced” which means grace and mercy

- enjoys her femininity believes it is divinity
    - will learn to harness it to her advantage

Sexuality: to discover and develop
    - will most likely find herself briefly infatuated with whoever will worship her
    - ages realistically 

Group: The Pitt
Titles: none

[/size]

[shadow=black,left]- -[/shadow]

[shadow=black,left]• • BUILD AND BODY • •[/shadow]
”BOYS THEY LIKE A LITTLE DANGER”

General Description: who knew two devils would come together to make such a heavenly creature. Although larger than the average fox, standing at 2 feet at the shoulders, she does take after Jervis more in the face and body despite her size. Her fur is dense but not necessarily long, however because of this if it is not properly tended for can easily become matted and disgusting. Although she looks more on the fox side of things there are traits that are undeniably Fourthwall. For example, her movement is too fluid and lithe to belong to a canine. Her eyes also have slitted pupils. Not only that but her body is longer than a foxes should be and is closer to a wolf’s with her longer legs. Even her paws are of the feline nature with their retractable claws, although they’re not large in the least. Also, her teeth will all be larger, another effect of the Fourthwall’s genetics. The very tips of her incisors will poke out the bottom of her mouth. Despite all this, she has a long fluffy fox tail that she has exceptional control over. She is a soft cloud with spots of night and ash across her face, down her back is a dark gray line.
    As a child, she will be quite fluffy and in the thinner side. Her long legs will seem even longer and yet she maintains this sense of fragility and small stature. Her teeth will always poke out but recede a little as she gets older.

[size=7pt]- soft white fur, thicker
    - white with gray patches on her face with spots of black, dark gray stripe down her spine
    - eyes are a misleadingly sweet light honey golden brown with slitting pupils
    - wolf like  like body, nimble paws, retractable claws, fox-like face, long fluffy tail that moves like a lions
    - large teeth, fangs slightly poke out the bottom of her maw

Body Description: small and undeniably feminine frame despite her larger size. Every curve flows exquisitely into another. Her legs aren’t too thick and her body matches her head, partly due to thick fur to smooth it all out.

Movement: her movements are never without grace, she will be fluid and agile. Paws are always sure of where they’re going. When running her back ripples like a cat. Even from a young age she won’t be as clumsy as other children. There is grace in all her endeavors whether they be social or physical.
    - stands at 2 feet at the shoulders
    - weighs 23 pounds

Scent smells leave important impressions and so this is something Mercede will take seriously. After experimenting different aromas, she will eventually settle for a subtle jasmine flower smell. Her natural scent has a refreshing smell of earth and mint.

Posture: her posture will naturally be exceptional, after constantly mimicking and watching Jervis she will default to a good form of posture. Although she may relax this when around others.

Voice: her voice is one of her greatest assets. Be it honey or her venom dripping from her maw, her words have power. Typically her voice is in the middle ground of soprano and husky when fully grown. As a child it will be of the higher pitch and quickly lower as she matures.
    - accent is a mix of fourth and Jervis when with family but puts on a posh British pronunciation around everyone else because it is more impressive in her opinion.

Cleanliness: Highly, this is something very important to her and it will be rare to catch her happily dirty or dirty for long.

Powers: mind manipulation will be present at birth
    - possibly air or earth elementals
    - Clairvoyance in the future, it doesn’t show as visions but rather a strong infusion and gut feeling
    - Possession
    - Telekinesis

Physical Skills: although I’d like to develop this in character, here are a few I plan on her being good at

- sneaking around
    - flexibility, contorting her body
    - good hearing
    - digging and rooting

Physical Weaknesses: apart from natural fitness, Mercede does not do any training or formal regime

- strength, heavy lifting
    - endurance
    - climbing

Default expression: when around those she is comfortable with she will have a serious resting b*tch face. But when around strangers or people of power she tends to raise her eyebrows a little and have a soft smile.

Fur texture: her fur is very soft and luxuriously silky. Not coarse in the least, her hair is straight.

[/size]

[shadow=black,left]• • PERSONA • •[/shadow]
”WE’LL GET HIM FALLING FOR A STRANGER”

General Description: enjoys power but craves no formal title or position of such. Instead likes to know she has a way over people. Extremely determined, will get what she wants no matter the method or price. She is someone who looks out for herself plain and simple. If she can get away with it she’ll do it. Like Fourth she cares not for people’s emotions but will learn to be wise and pretend she does. Although not a sociopath she does have tendencies of one, for example she could do or say one thing but completely disagree. “I love you” while imagining you dead. Knows the heart is the most secure way to gain someone’s loyalty and trust, will use love to her advantage. She is extremely selfish and knows it but couldn’t care less. A highly social woman, she craves attention from others as well as their company. Where there’s people there’s information. The more she knows the better which is why she thoroughly enjoys reading. She finds it impossible for her to pity or exercise empathy for those who have suffered through things she has not. A true Darwinist, this girl believes only the best and brightest survive and she’s out to make sure she not only survives but excels and thrives. Do her wrong and there will be a relentless enemy after you. It may take days, weeks, hours, years, or even minutes but she will exact her revenge. She never forgets and doesn’t ever truly forgive despite her sweet sentiments and smile.
    Behind that pretty face is a very dark mind. Her actions hardly ever reflect her true thoughts or feelings, Mercede does whatever is necessary to advance herself in life. She is naturally very violent, feeling powerful when she has caused blood spill. Although not the most formidable, Mercede has too much pride to back down from a fight despite the odds. She won’t flee initially but if desperate she’ll do whatever necessary to survive. Her headstrong nature will be very prevalent in her early years. This two faced behavior will quickly follow, should someone ever peep in their mind it is only a matter of time before they see her for what she is. A snake in the bush, enchanting it’s prey with its hypnotic movements.
    In her youth, she will go through two major stages. The first one will be her being on the quieter side, simply observing without interfering regardless of the situation. Some may mistake her secrecy for insecurity or fear but from day one she will be anything but that. During this stage she will develop her opinions, beliefs, and morals. The second phase of development will be where she learns her voice, it will be a rare occasion to hear her not speak her mind. Naturally she will be impulsive resulting in her getting in some amount of trouble with some people. Eventually as she learns and grows, she will find a happy middle ground. Knowing when to speak and when to witness silently. As well as when honesty and deception are necessary.
    [size=7pt]- intelligent, patient, analytical, driven, extrovert, assertive, seductive
    - dominant, competitive, controlling, manipulative, self serving, insatiable, vengeful
    - ESTJ-A “The Executive”, Neutral Evil, Slytherin, Erudite

Self Perception: like Jervis, she takes pride in herself. Believes she is perfection incarnate as well as the best looking of her family. While conceited it doesn’t show as externally as her father. Although under close observation one could easily see her arrogance.

Bad Habits: she likes to pry and gossip, needs to stay in the know and fears missing out, can keep a secrets and just as easily spill the beans

Quirks: soft whistle snore when she sleeps deeply, tends to mumble in her sleep, if she laughs too hard she starts to tear up

Hobbies: she loves a good book of any topic since reading is quite fun. Enjoys spending time with others and gossiping

Fears: as of now, she has nothing to fear and may not for a very long time

Pet Peeves: one thing to really irritate her is talk down about her family and their shortcomings. When things don’t go her way her facade nearly fades. Also when someone is stealing the spotlight from her.

Strengths: her diplomatic skills and ability to persuade others whether it be by powers or persuasion, not only that but she simply won’t quit, tenacity is a virtue, her ability to quickly acquire, retain, and recall new information

Weakness: she is very cocky and overly confident in herself. Like her father, if not kept in check, hubris will cause her demise

Opinions: Mercede has a lot and depending the situation she will have no issue speaking her mind.

- love? it’s a weapon not a blessing and has the power to destroy everyone
    - children? even when a child herself she will be confused and annoyed by the naivety and ignorance of youth. Stupid is as stupid does and this is an opinion she’ll never grow out of
    - to add as she develops

Songs: *music study to be done if accepted
    - “How To Be A Heartbreaker” by Marina and the Diamonds
Spoiler:
    -“Rhiannon” by Fleetwood Mac
Spoiler:
    -“Disturbia” by Rihanna
Spoiler:
    -“Secret” by The Pierces
Spoiler:
    -“Better Have My Money” by Rihanna
Spoiler:
    - “Easy Lover” Phil Collins
Spoiler:

[/size]

Accessories: once she witnesses just how much a little jewelry here and there can truly enhance your appearance, Mercede will never be without a woven flower necklace of Jasmine flowers. If she should be so lucky, she would happily add some fancy rocks to herself.

[/size]

[shadow=black,left]• • BACKGROUND • •[/shadow]
”A PLAYER, SINGIN’ I LO-LO-LOVE YOU”

Origins: Mercede was born to the former Ardent and Marauder of the Pitt. Her two father’s Jervis Callahan and Fourthwall Fallout. Greatness was already in her. The hybrid grew up in the Pitt despite her fathers loss of the throne. (To add as roleplayed)

Significant Moments: None as of now. To add as she is roleplayed

[shadow=black,left]• • FAMILY AND RELATIONS • •[/shadow]
”AT LEAST I THINK I DO”

View on Family: she prides herself on who and where she came from as well as what they’ve achieved, loves both of her fathers very much but will happily sacrifice them or her siblings for her own gain but only if absolutely necessary. No one will ever know this but herself. Finds security in her siblings and hopes they have her back. Idolizes Jervis and closely watches and learns from him. On terms of success she pays more attention to Jervis because he gained power but also takes everything he says with a grain of salt because he also lost it.

Parents: Jervis Callahan (father) x Fourthwall Fallout (father)

Siblings: (tbd) , (tbd), (her)

Immediate Family: Glitchop Fallout (aunt)

Friends: more like assets, she’ll have some eventually

Enemies: anyone her fathers consider is her own

Crushes: none

Love interests: may never have one

[shadow=black,left]• • EXTRAS AND NOTES • •[/shadow]
”CAUSE I LO-LO-LOVE YOU”

Canons & Quotes:
[size=7pt]
    - the prettiest people do the ugliest things
    - “But Daddy I WANT it”
    - “Everyone who isn’t us is an enemy”
    - “Power is power”
    - have the last word, she wants the last laugh
    - mix of Ceresi Lannister and Veruca Salt
    - succeed by any means necessary
    - Leo, Capricorn, and Scorpio placements

Things That Remind Me of Her:

- the soft feeling of someone stroking your hair and face
    - the stab of jealousy and narrowing of eyes
    - a kiss with their eyes open
    - right hand cross your heart and hope to die while crossing fingers behind your back
    - the faintest smell of perfume on the collarbone and neck
    - the feeling of something too good to be true
    - masks and false smiles
    - realizing a plan, sticking with it, and completing it at all costs
    - Queen of the chessboard, the most versatile and arguably most powerful piece in the whole game
    - pride and satisfaction of knowing someone is wrapped around your finger

Aesthetics: To make an “instagram” template if approved

Misc: her opinion on Goldie will be odd to say the least. She absolutely hates her for wrecking her father’s throne but at the time truly idolizes her for her strength and ability to get what she wants.

[/size]

template by orion

Re: i can't live with you {{ JERVIS xx FOURTHWALL }} but I can't live without you - Orion - 12-04-2019

Loving what I see so far! Reminder that a deadline is coming up. The raid plot is almost over...

Re: i can't live with you {{ JERVIS xx FOURTHWALL }} but I can't live without you - Janoobus - 12-06-2019

Done!!! Smile

Re: i can't live with you {{ JERVIS xx FOURTHWALL }} but I can't live without you - Orion - 12-11-2019

Looks lovely! Will decide a date soon enough. <3

Re: i can't live with you {{ JERVIS xx FOURTHWALL }} but I can't live without you - Orion - 12-15-2019

We're going to close this 12/17! Thank you for all the entries and things will be decided soon enough. <333

Re: i can't live with you {{ JERVIS xx FOURTHWALL }} but I can't live without you - Orion - 01-01-2020

Apologies for the wait! I was on vacation.

The winners of the children will be... drumroll please...
- [member=227]tikki[/member] with Sweeney
- [member=1536]toboggan[/member] with Noor
- [member=6163]Grimm.[/member] with Juno
- [member=4489]Janoobus[/member] with Mercedes

[member=5081]Crackers[/member] should have the pregnancy thread up soon! Jervis will not be attending as he is currently imprisoned and will be put on trial in front of The Pitt soon enough. Private threads beforehand though are welcome.

Re: i can't live with you {{ JERVIS xx FOURTHWALL }} but I can't live without you - Crackers - 01-02-2020

Congrats guys! The birthing thread is going up now and I'll tag you all as soon as I'm finished Smile

Re: i can't live with you {{ JERVIS xx FOURTHWALL }} but I can't live without you - toboggan - 01-03-2020

already posted! im excited to play noor!!!

Re: i can't live with you {{ JERVIS xx FOURTHWALL }} but I can't live without you - tikki - 01-03-2020

I haven't been on the computer for a while up until today so I should be posting soon lol