Beasts of Beyond
( take me somewhere nice / storage ) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ( take me somewhere nice / storage ) (/showthread.php?tid=10432)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: ( take me somewhere nice / storage ) - guts - 09-28-2019

IN THE PINES { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]info
characters's actions
"character's speech."

Code:
[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 65%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; text-align: left; color: #E3A735; text-shadow: 1px 1px #AE8500, 1px -1px #AE8500, -1px 1px #AE8500, -1px -1px #AE8500;"][b][i]IN THE PINES[/i][/b] { .:*・°☆ } [s]———[/s] [size=10pt][color=#FFDB58][url=link]info[/url][/color][/div]
[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 65%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify;"]characters's actions
[color=#945C00][b]"character's speech."[/b][/color][/div]

[glow=#AE8500,2,300]YOU'VE CAUSED ME TO WEEP
YOU'VE CAUSED ME TO MOURN[/glow]
[glow=#AE8500,2,300]☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─[/glow] [glow=#AE8500,2,300]YOU'VE CAUSED ME TO LOSE MY HOME[/glow]

test

I'M CHANGING EVERYTHING
CAUSE YOU WON'T BE THERE FOR ME
✧*:・゚
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras ac vestibulum velit. Integer malesuada, turpis in scelerisque dictum, turpis dolor fringilla neque, sit amet sollicitudin orci dui ut velit. Aliquam odio justo, lacinia at tortor sed, pulvinar commodo purus. Nam finibus tempor ante, id consectetur nisl eleifend non. Suspendisse neque quam, laoreet a est at, aliquet vehicula velit. Aenean porttitor felis vitae congue vulputate. Nulla turpis neque, dignissim id lorem et, consectetur finibus metus. Phasellus eu elit convallis, gravida lectus vel, euismod tellus. Phasellus vel dolor ac diam malesuada accumsan eget eget sem. Vivamus quis accumsan felis, et vulputate metus. Donec consequat pulvinar facilisis. Morbi laoreet mollis diam venenatis faucibus. Nulla eget laoreet sem. Donec efficitur tortor eget nunc finibus, sed lacinia risus maximus.

Code:
[align=center][div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 15px; text-shadow: 1px 1px black; color: green;"][b]I'M CHANGING EVERYTHING
[i]CAUSE YOU WON'T BE THERE FOR ME[/i][/b]— [url=link][abbr=info]✧*:・゚[/abbr][/url][/div]
[div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras ac vestibulum velit. Integer malesuada, turpis in scelerisque dictum, turpis dolor fringilla neque, sit amet sollicitudin orci dui ut velit. Aliquam odio justo, lacinia at tortor sed, pulvinar commodo purus. Nam finibus tempor ante, id consectetur nisl eleifend non. Suspendisse neque quam, laoreet a est at, aliquet vehicula velit. Aenean porttitor felis vitae congue vulputate. Nulla turpis neque, dignissim id lorem et, consectetur finibus metus. Phasellus eu elit convallis, gravida lectus vel, euismod tellus. Phasellus vel dolor ac diam malesuada accumsan eget eget sem. Vivamus quis accumsan felis, et vulputate metus. Donec consequat pulvinar facilisis. Morbi laoreet mollis diam venenatis faucibus. Nulla eget laoreet sem. Donec efficitur tortor eget nunc finibus, sed lacinia risus maximus.[/div][/align]

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

"SPEECH"
⚝⚝⚝
tags

Re: ( take me somewhere nice / storage ) - guts - 10-09-2019

he's back babey
gotta figure out his powers but w/e

>redo his bio (or his whole storage in general)
>figure out how the heckle to reintroduce him
>?? profit

formerly an icestriker of snowbound, still a badass hero dad

[Image: imageedit-1-4926219008.png] [Image: imageedit-3-5432796679.gif]
[Image: imageedit-6-9729219954.gif] [Image: imageedit-9-6123049233.gif]
[Image: imageedit-11-8926010511.jpg] [Image: imageedit-13-7296711917.jpg]
[Image: imageedit-15-6367453224.jpg] [Image: voPJvCL.png]
[Image: SL9kK85.gif] [Image: VPuRU0g.gif]
[Image: fdNh7co.gif] [Image: 6mzLxa5.gif]
[Image: imageedit-1-3676224570.gif]

Re: ( take me somewhere nice / storage ) - guts - 10-10-2019

the bad thing ‘bout having regrets is if you can fool them, then you’re innocent
playing the victim are you? just fix it up with a prayer or two
"i've hidden it away" — newcomer of elysium — black lion — emo dad — storage

Re: ( take me somewhere nice / storage ) - guts - 10-11-2019

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

"SPEECH"
✦✦✦
info

Code:
[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-family:verdana"]

"[color=black][b]SPEECH[/b][/color]"
[/div][/align]
[align=center]
[color=black]✦✦✦[/color]
[url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=12544.0]info[/url][/align]

Re: ( take me somewhere nice / storage ) - guts - 10-11-2019

ok i'm Finally gonna explain how aizawa died (bc everyone else has their's explained and i wanna explore his)

so he's p much the last of them all to die (or at least among the last). he dies in the same fight as all might and whatever students remained. who knows where the hell it took place but theres Smoke that makes stuff kinda hard to see. from this u can assume bc of fire or w/e, maybe even someone's quirk. anyways aizawa goes after shigaraki first and he gets his legs screwed up by the villain's quirk. he managed to use his erasure quirk before it completely crumbled his legs, but they were still p much useless to walk on.

but he goes on and tries his best to keep fighting, even though it's evident they're losing. eventually his legs fail him and he falls, leaving him unable to get back up. shigaraki taunts him for a bit bc hes a Big Jerk, then puts his hand to his back and kills him with his decay quirk, his position leaving him unable to stop him w/ his quirk bc he cant see him. his death isn't immediate unfortunately, his body slowly eaten away at until finally it kills him.

he prolly gets pains in his body as remnants of this. over time he remembers what happens and the pains worsen. big yikes all around