Beasts of Beyond
together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts (/showthread.php?tid=1042)

Pages: 1 2

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - jacob w.c. - 05-03-2018

WHAT A PRIVILEGE IT IS TO LOVE — A wide smile spread across the husky's maw when he heard his task and he gave a quick nod. "Tha's a great idea, Harrison! 'M gonna' set it up as soon as I can, promise," he stated before his eyes were brought to Cry and he gave a light frown but he held his tongue until she left. "Don' listen ta' her, Harry. I think tha' was a real good idea, she's jus' bein' grumpy. Don' worry, I'll take care ah' passin' out some sweaters ta' help keep everyone warm," he assured the boy as he stood. He began to turn and looked back to his son. "Well, it seems like I got a whole lotta' work ta' do so I'll see ya' in a bit. You're doin' a great job, bud," he stated before making his way off to get to work on his play and his sweaters. —A GREAT HONOR TO HOLD YOU UP

"SPEECH"

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - melantha - 05-03-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 600px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt;"]Weekly tasks? Melantha has been avoiding them for weeks now, but she supposes that maybe she should get out of her shell and interact with other people more. Even if it poses the risk of actually making friends, she cannot spend her entire time in snowbound hiding away from others. The young female is reluctant to make any real connections. Why? Because she does not plan on staying too long. She misses her family. Even her annoying siblings. Her worthless mother, too. All though incessant chatter and never being able to sleep without someone else piling on top of her. Melantha always complained about not having enough personal space, but now she misses the closeness. Six months have passed already. Her spots have disappeared into a sea of sandy gold--will they even recognize her? She hopes so. It is all she can think about recently. At the same time, leaving means abandoning all the connections she has made since she arrived in Snowbound; hence her hesitation to interaction. It does not help that Melantha does not do very well in social situations to begin with.

Large paws make muted thumps as they pad across the ground. Lithe muscles ripple beneath the female's sleek pelt. Not only has she lost her spots, but she has gained quite a bit of muscle definition. Sagacious olive green eyes flicker over the gathered creatures as she approaches, just in time to see Cry take off and fly away. Melantha does not pay much attention, instead focusing on the young child that everyone seems to be directing their attention towards. She opens her mouth, preparing herself to speak, but before she can get any words out she hears the word "pa" pass between lips. What? Jacob....is a father? Just how much have I missed..? It is clear that the poor girl is confused from the crease forming between her brows, but she does not say anything about the subject. "I would like a task, too, please." she says in a composed voice, offering the child a faint smile. she cannot resist--mel loves children.

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - | KILLUA ZOLDYCK | - 05-03-2018

[align=center]
[shadow=darkblue,right]KILLUA[/shadow]
Killua wasn't sure what to think of Harrison. The other was certainly lucky to be alive, but was it the right place to keep him in a clan? Killua isn't exactly sure considering that the other was going to probably be exposed to things that a kitten shouldn't have to witness for a long time. Killua knew this because Circusclown had explained to him that everyone was different when it came to the cruelties of the world. Either way, he still liked the kid, even if the other gave him a heart attack when he was alone doing everything by himself, especially around the border. He didn't care if Jacob though him and Typhoon were on good terms. If a Typhoon member decided to come to the border and Harrison was there by himself, then there would be nothing they could do to keep the other from being taken. He flicked one of his large white ears as he heard the term for weekly tasks. Something that he should probably be doing, but giving out tasks to other were boring to him. The assassin silently made his way over, catching Mel in the ground. Where the hell had she been? It felt like ages since she last saw her, but at least she was still alive. She was practically the only one that he could really be sarcastic with after all. He padded up slightly next to her, a grin on his face. Obviously something had happened for him to be grinning about something, but he wasn't going to tell anyone about it. "Yo. Where have you been? Trapped in the snow?" Killua teased at the other, but there almost seemed to be a hint of concern. He didn't want anyone in Snowbound to die. None of them deserved that right now. He would feel guilty if Mel suddenly died out of nowhere after all. His sapphire blue gaze then turned to look at Harrison, a soft grin on his features. In almost a brotherly way. "I'll take one. I trust you to give me something fun to do." The Snowstriker stated, but there was no pressure behind his words. He would take whatever Harrison gave him.
snowbound -- snowstriker -- male -- 8 moons
[sub]template © olivan 
[/sub]
Tags | Updated 03/26/17:

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - PIERCE - 05-04-2018

[div style="margin-top: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 35px; color: white;"]pierce parker
☀ — and till the end you're my very best friend
space
Little kids had always brought a smile to Pierce's face. Even when he had basically been one himself, he had dreamed of the day he would have his own. Of course, he couldn't have ever imagined the circumstances he had his daughter (or first son, but then again, he couldn't even remember him, now) in, but he wouldn't have changed it for anything. Everything had worked out- kind of. Clementine had been about Harrison's age when Pierce left, but about a month had gone by. How different was she? Was she bigger? Did she remember her father fondly, look forward to seeing him again? God, he hoped so.

The sight of Jacob and his boy caused a small jab of pain in Pierce's chest, reminding him of the little girl who had yet to arrivev  in her new home - she would be such good friends with Harry -, but he ignored it, a warm smile finding its way to his features as he  approached the young feline. "Hiya, Harrison," the freckled man greeted kindly, his tail wagging briefly behind him as he placed himself near Melantha. He felt like he'd known someone with a similar name to the little tom before, someone he hadn't gotten along with too well, but their face and true name was lost to him. "I'll take a task, too, please, if you could spare one." The kid was pretty good at coming up with them, in all honesty- Pierce had been receiving and handing them out for almost his whole life, and he'd just gotten really good at coming up with relevant tasks.

"speech"
space

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - ATBASH CIPHER. - 05-06-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
light the night up,
you're my dark star
Ah, it was a good thing Skyreacher arrived before Atbash, because she had the same question as him. The demon made her way over, head tilted at Harrison to signal she had the same question.
bio | female | warrior of snowbound
© madi

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - pallid-i - 05-07-2018

His father was a good man. Harrison was quite proud to be his son, and one day, he was going to make his father proud of him. When Jacob told him he was doing a good job, he grinned wide and felt a sudden rush of confidence. Great! He was doing good, so he shouldn't worry so much!

When [member=321]melantha[/member] came over his ears perked. It was the pretty lady! Oh, she was so nice. He should give her something nice to do! "Hi ma'am! Could you please lead a hunting patrol? The food is kinda running low.. I think I eat too much though, so that could be the reason why..." He blushed and stared at his paws, laughing nervously. He had also seen her return from hunting a couple of times, and she always managed to bring back something nice, so hopefully he had given her the right task.

Upon spotting [member=186]| KILLUA ZOLDYCK |[/member] and watching him for a moment, Harrison decided to give the awesome male something good. Er... Hopefully good, anyways. "Could you please host an educational group on dangerous stuff? Uh... Like poisons and what animals to avoid and... and...." The kit's voice trailed off as he scratched at his chin in thought. He then shrugged, smiling nervously. "I dunno? Just think of dangerous stuff.." That was so embarrassing! What would Killua say? He hoped nothing negative. He was quite fond of the assassin after all.

He then turned to [member=124]pierce[/member] and tilted his head to the side. "Hello mister Pur... Pa... P-Pierce!" He fumbled with the name, but that was okay. He still had no idea how to say his last name, but he was learning! Everything he would learn in due time. "Could you please uuh... C-could you tell stories to a crowd? I like stories..." At this point, he was just giving out random things, and he wasn't sure if that was okay or not.. Especially since he was giving out tasks that benefited him.

Now he had to give [member=565]skyreacher[/member] and [member=597]ATBASH CIPHER.[/member] tasks. Since he was running out of ideas, he decided to give the two of them the same task.. Was that bad? "Could you two clean out the caverns? A little bit of spring cleaning, yeah? I'm sorry if that's lame..." He looked away in embarrassment and shuffled his paws, tail curling awkwardly around his hind leg.
i couldn't even keep you

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - ATBASH CIPHER. - 05-07-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
light the night up,
you're my dark star
Ah, so it seemed that these Weekly Tasks thing was just something to do around here. That seemed fun! It was definitely reassuring to know she could actually be helpful around here. As Harrison addressed her and Skyreacher about their task, she briefly glanced over at Skyreacher before giving a nod at Harrison. "Yeah, sure!" She chirped. "Shouldn't be an issue at all."
bio | female | warrior of snowbound
© madi

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - JERSEYBOY - 05-07-2018

// mobile + rushed

Weekly tasks, huh? Well maybe he’d do one, maybe he wouldn’t. It just depended on what it was. The tom made his way over towards his “nephew” and said, ”Lemme have one, kid.”