Beasts of Beyond
refectories and files || MEETING - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: refectories and files || MEETING (/showthread.php?tid=10273)

Pages: 1 2

Re: refectories and files || MEETING - SÉAMUS - 09-06-2019

'cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
The intrigue in Embry's eyes came from the chance of pace.  The swift fox decided he hardly trusted it, taking his seat among the gathered.  Gently, he tugged on the bond he shared with his daughter, [member=265]Keona.[/member]  A few promotions hardly felt terribly important, but he preferred keeping her in the loop of meetings, since they could always bare ill tidings.

In the moment, the vulpine raised his own head, giving Kydobi a small nod in congratulations.  It seemed terribly ironic to him, since Kydobi seemed the least violent of them all.  No wonder the jaguar made his inquiry.  He sat back quietly, content to continue listening, for there was likely more.
[align=right]hardly anything left for you to see — EMBRY

Re: refectories and files || MEETING - teef - 09-06-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" do you want to burn in hell with me? "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

upon hearing their name, bai shi would lift their head, giving a soft rustling noise as they moved, body moving to accommodate their own movements. "a joy to serve you, jervis.", they answer, listening intently as they drew themselves up a bit to look more presentable.

please do not be a repeat of what happened in the bloods. they would silently think to themselves, tail tip flicking the slightest. feeling kydobi's gaze on them, they felt slightly unsettled by the gaze though they could not see him.

Re: refectories and files || MEETING - Crackers - 09-13-2019

FOURTHWALL & GLITCHHOP
BLACK-GOLD MOTTLED HELLHOUND / BROWN-GOLD MOTTLED HELLHOUND
MALE - 22 - SOCIAL & VIOLENT / FEMALE - 17 - OBEDIENT & CHEERFUL - THE PITT

The pair sat listening, one clearly more invested than the other. Glitch sat at attention, back straight and ears forward as she watched Jervis go on with the meeting. For Fourthwall these matters were nothing new, and watched with relaxed interest as the fox went about his announcements, announcing the return of an old rank and those who were assigned to it. Was he pleased that his name was up there? Sure. More power in the clan meant more influence when it came to what happened in their future, and Fourth was all for having a say in what path they walked.

"Brother!" Glitch would whisper excitedly, turning to look at him with a look of congratulation in her eyes. He'd smirk and nod back a thans at her before setting his red eyes on Jervis. "Thank you, my King. I look forward to taking on these new responsabilities." he would reply, the glint in his gaze a knowing one. He had agreed to the foxes little offer to start anew, to advocate in his favor and play the role of bodyguard when needed. And it was nice to reap the rewards of that deal, though he had to admit that this promotion was deserved even without it. He, Kydobi, and Bai shi had all worked hard to keep the Pit active and well guarded in the last few weeks, and with these new roles assigned to them he wondered how much farther they could take things now.

WELCOME TO THE NARCISISM,
WE'RE UNITED UNDER OUR INDIFFERENCE

"Fourthwall/neutral/Glitchhop"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: refectories and files || MEETING - Jervis - 09-30-2019

His eyes shifted towards Kydobi as his question was revealed. Jervis promptly responded. "Marauders will lead events, raids, and be my consultants whenever possible," he mentioned. "So feel free to spice up The Pitt with a bit of chaos." After all, no one needed permission to hold a raid these days. Even so, his answer was sugar-coated though. The true duties should of been well known by now... or perhaps, the duty. The duty to stay loyal to him by all accounts and serve his every word.

With a huff, the fox looked around. There seemed to be no more questions or concerns. "Meeting dismissed." That said, he'd hop off the stage and wander off into the middle of nowhere. Jervis was good for dramatic exits.