Beasts of Beyond
AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=2888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 08-26-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]ASLDKFH HELLO IMPY,,,, HE IS HERE,,,
IDK where to put him and I need to make tags and a SIGNATURE

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - impy. - 08-26-2018

oOF i love the name..
also watch me get active in asc just to talk to u more

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]THANK YOU ME TOO I'm trying to put my own twist on things so,,, WE'LL SEE
ASLDFKH HELL YEAH? though tbh i'm not the most active with any of my kids here, another character on a different site has stolen my entire life

[align=center][div style="font-size:12pt;line-height:.9;font-family:georgia;padding:8px;letter-spacing:.6px"]「 this is not your destruction; this is your birth
[div style="width:370px;font-size:6.5pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]INFORMATION  /  CHARACTERS  /  CONTACT  /  STORAGE THREAD  /  THEME ﷽﷽﷽﷽
[size=6pt][ YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO FIND ME ON BEARBONES UNDER THE SAME NAME! ] [color=transparent]﷽﷽﷽

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 08-28-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Oh gosh I found some old notes I made on DAI companion Theo so uh,,,

these are long:

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]More old stuff, this time Win's tags.

· Darkknight | Win | Prev. Wintersoldier | ♂
· Demi-Biromantic Bisexual | Mostly Uninterested
· Born on February 19, technically | Age is a Mess™
· Emotional Exp: ? | Social Exp: 15m. | Phys. Exp: 24m+
· Physically: 17 months old | Mentally: 15-20 months old
· Ex-Deputy + Member: WindClan | Member: SkyClan

· Recently returned from the dead. Kinda confused. Obviously.
· Self-isolating, unsure, kind of depressed with suicidal tendencies.
· Changed bodies; back to his american lion form. Unhappy with this.

★ AMERICAN LION [main] | health: 95%
— large; greyscale, darker rosettes on hindquarters, stripes on legs.
— scarred, nothing too obvious; bat symbol freezebrand on right hip.
— eyes color fluctuates from ice blue to something slightly brighter.
—current injuries: none

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]
· Win is his own character, with several loose inspirations.
— Bruce Wayne [medium], Jason Todd [low], Commander Shepard [low]
· emotionally unstable and damaged; hard to talk to.
· adaptable, caring, disciplined, efficient, observant.
· private, sarcastic, emotionally distant. very careful.
· assertive, blunt, critical, stubborn. oddly charismatic.
EXTENDED DETAILS:
— win maintains a perfectly neutral facade. he has no problem harming others, though he never does so without reason. it's hard to make him laugh and easy to make him angry, but more than anything else, it's hard to force him to react. everything he does is done because he wants it to be done. he prefers children to adults, partially because he relates more to them, and partially because they just tend to be more understanding of who he is and has been.
— it's incredibly difficult to tell whether or not win is joking, no matter the context. he can say the most ridiculous things with a completely flat expression, and his sense of humor leans towards dry sarcasm or half jokes. he can be more than a little bit petty, and is known to hold grudges for a lifetime. he can either be really subtle or really in-your-face about it, but in the end, he's pretty much the one controlling how you react. generally, win knows when he's in the right and when he's in the wrong, and uses either of those to his advantage.
— win is a surprisingly caring person, and has a lot of pride in the people around him. if you ask him for help, you'll probably get it, and he will give people as many chances they need as long as they seem genuinely repentant. he understands why things are done and why they need to be done, but it's hard to use his empathy against him with how quickly that can crumble. he has no illusion of goodness, even if he wants to see the best in everyone. when it comes to a select few, win has to see the best in them. he can only afford to question those closest to him once.

· Occasionally smokes and drinks; the former is more common.
· Purposely keeps himself awake until he literally can't anymore.
· May pick fights and/or arguments just to make others fight back.
· Tends not to fight back once something is actually started.

· Single | No Crush | Two "Maybe" Crushes? · ½ Boysoldier / Boyknight [Disaster Duo; brotp]
· NPC x NPC | Gen 1 | No [Official] Apprentice · Father of Batpup [biological; NPC mother]
· Untrusting; Loyal to people, not places.

· Speaks several other languages;German, Arabic, French, Mandarin
· Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
— Probably won't appreciate it; may pull away.
· Contact unconditionally allowed from the following:
— Boywonder, Batpup, Alfred, Stevie, Meg, children
— Formerly: Maelstrom, Sam, Percival

· Highly Trained | Top Condition | Incredibly Difficult
· Tough mental barriers, can defend mental attacks.
· May Start Fights | May Show Mercy | [Mostly] Won't Kill
· Is relatively forgiving but holds grudges for friends.
· Attack in bold white, bold black or plain bold

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]I need to save up for elemental powers for Lykos, but I also need to save up for Laz's fire so. I have no idea what I'm doing anymore all of my characters are expensive.

CURRENT SHOP ITEMS:
— Amorphous: Human Grim
— Enhanced Senses: Human Grim
— Mental Bond: Silver (w/ Baby)
— Small Mythical Creature: Winter

THINGS I'M SAVING UP FOR:
— Fire elemental powers for Lazarus.
— At least electricity and earth for Lykos. He needs a lot of powers but he's weak atm.
TOTAL: at least 300000

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - LAZARUS - 08-28-2018

[img width=500]https://i.imgur.com/yxYaVL0.jpg[/img]

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Lykos slightly approves of polite curiosity, an open mind, and someone who dares to do things differently. Openness and discussions are moderate approval. Greatly approves of people relating to and understanding him, supporting him when necessary, and lengthy conversations. Showing wisdom and compassion.

He slightly disapproves of sarcasm or undue harshness. Disapproves of irrational debates and reasoning. Basically anything that's the opposite of what is there. Also unnecessary cynicism, being cruel to people who need support. Greatly disapproves of ignoring corruption, loud, brash personalities, "bullying" to the extremes of someone being legitimately endangered. Will add to these later.

Need to make a thread for that and something in the plotting hub eventually asking for people to be agents. And also possibly for someone he can kiss and then ditch to Destroy The Universe. That's a maybe.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - ALLOY - 08-28-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]so he's expanding to the universe huh