Beasts of Beyond
⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ (/showthread.php?tid=2873)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 11-04-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 10pt;"]❝ — HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE MINE

❝ —- black hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth. there's poison in this water, the words are f a l l i n g out. ❞

❝ —- black hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth. there's poison in this water, the words are f a l l i n g out. ❞

❝ —- call me a seed of evil, but what's that mean if i'm conceived within your mind?
「 STORAGE — SUB STORAGE — INFO 」

❝ —- call me a seed of evil, but what's that mean if i'm conceived within your mind?
「 STORAGE — SUB STORAGE — INFO 」

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt;"]lip types to help with describing
different types of lips (strong border, pout, strong cupid's bow, large full lips)
other lip chart

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt;"]types of eye shapes
eyebrow shapes
thickness and eyebrow shape

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt;"]common face shapes
realistic female face shape comparison
realistic female face shape comparison

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;"]a storage name that will either be
⌠ ALL UP IN THE GUT— `★•¸.  ⌡
or
⌠ LEAVE YOU IN THE GUTTER — `★•¸.  ⌡

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]asexual pirate in a choir with a group of sirens and roll their eyes at the idiots who intrude on their sessions because #rude. go sail somewhere else because didn't?? people tell you not to go through these waters?? idiots, the lot of 'em

the pirate was formerly a musician on a small island. not overly populated, but they were raided by pirates and they were killing his people, so he decided to a bargain: if i can perform well for you then let my people go and take me. if i can't then you're free to slaughter my people and take all possessions. you can guess what happened and (reluctantly) became apart of this crew, but it was for a good cause, so it didn't bother him too much. somewhere along the line, they come across the sirens and the sirens are shook because he's not seduced?? instead, he wants to join their little group and had his lyre and loved music so?? he up and decided he rather live with them than humans and produce music as he desired. pretty content with his life aside from the pirate that come through their waters since people don't heed warnings and think it'll be fine if fine means crashing their ship and drowning.

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - pallid-i - 11-05-2018

flops around and chirps

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 11-07-2018

PUNTS

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 11-14-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; max-width: 90%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]sonder
noun
the idea that there are millions of stories happening all at once, around each other, oblivious and contained from one another.

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 11-14-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; max-width: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;"]( Name ) Blood of A Slaughtered Lamb; Also called Lamslaughter or Slaughteredlamb
Nicknames | Lamb, Little Lamb, Little Sheep
( Biological sex ) Male
Identity | Male; He/Him — Fine with They/Them since his cult referred to him and his siblings as They
Orientation | Homoromantic
Sexuality | Homosexual
( Age ) Physically appears in early to Mid Twenties
( Birth date ) Unknown
( Birth place ) The Forgotten
( Location ) Unknown; travelling
Previous locations | The Forgotten, Earth, and several Alternate realities

( Species ) God
Ethnicity | ??
( Looks ) Pale hair and bright doe eyes of a small, lean man littered with vast scars telling their own stories.

— Stands at 5'1 and weighs 130 lbs | lithe body build and has more muscle on the arms and upper torso, and carry or lift most people with ease; larger bodies and higher mass may prove to be difficult, but not impossible | short white hair with eyes of a deep brown | youthful features with a bit of fluff on the face. can sometimes be mistaken as a young teenager
— Warm. kind. gentle. all to describe his presence when he’s around him. An air of gentleness of a loving mother and warmth of the sun shining down on your skin. Radiating kindness of an innocent soul stained by the world, yet refusing to left it bend and shape him into something negative.

( Personality ) Too sweet. ‘Nough said / Will fully write out later
Brief:

( Parents ) Healing Hands of the Divine ( Father; Deceased ) and Sanctification of Loving Grace ( Mother; Deceased )
( Siblings ) Deep Pleasures of Sacrificial Love ( Sacrifice; Brother ) and Beautiful Tragedy of Ritual Madness ( Ritual; Sister )

( Relationship Status ) Happily married to Capricornus Davis
( Children ) TBA

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - pallid-i - 11-14-2018

chirps and rolls all over ur storage