Beasts of Beyond
killer queen — dump - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: killer queen — dump (/showthread.php?tid=107)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Re: killer queen — dump - BABY — - 10-14-2018

[Image: fpsSz8p.gif]
[Image: O3NPHuc.gif]

Re: killer queen — dump - BABY — - 10-19-2018

[align=center][div style="width:500px;font-size:10pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px;letter-spacing:px;text-shadow: 0 0 1px #000;"]「 ` ✦ ° YOU TRY TO KILL IT BUT IT WON'T STOP BLEEDING[div style="width:450px;font-size:9pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:calibri;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]❪ YOU TRY TO FORGET IT BUT IT WON'T STOP KILLING YOU. ❫ ——————  |  INFORMATION

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 10-23-2018

[align=center][div style="width:500px;font-size:14pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: 0 0 1px #000;"]「 ` ✦ ° YOU WON'T SEE ME FALL APART[div style="width:450px;font-size:9pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:calibri;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]❪ 'CAUSE I'VE GOT AN ELASTIC HEART.————————  |  INFORMATION

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 10-24-2018

ASTER
"TEXT"
© MADI

Re: killer queen — dump - JERSEYBOY - 10-27-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 70%; text-align: justify;"]Jerseyboy hadn't been feeling too hot for the past couple of days, and anybody that had seen him nearly hunch over and vomit onto the floor could attest to that. So, he had taken to staying indoors and laying low for the time being, hoping that he would quickly get over this illness soon.

As the morning sun's rays d a w n e d into the window of the Hearthkeeper, the streaks of light beamed directly across his eyelids. He reacted with a wince and he opened up his eyes slowly, though he squinted upon realizing that he was being literally blinded. He groaned tiredly as he slowly got to his paws, the fur along the nape of his neck ruffled and tussled from sleep. What time was it, anyways? It felt early ( too early for him, anyways ). Jerseyboy padded over towards the window and reached up to adjust the shades. When he put up paw up to the certain, though, he noticed something was immediately off. His paw was h u g e , and it held an unusual dark-tan hue to it. Whoa. What the..? He hurried over towards the small mirror that he had and gazed into it, his now-chocolate colored eyes flaring up in shock. "What the fuck!" Jersey exclaimed.

The mutt barreled out of his front door and onto his porch, his jaws parted as he panted. He stared back at his large paws and pinned his single-pointed ear against his head, clenching his jaw. Fuck, fuck.. was there something to cure this? Some pills? He needed to get back into his normal-self! Jerseyboy huffed in frustration and tugged at the bow tie around his neck, which had grown too tight throughout his transformation. "Who th' fuck's a docta' around here? Anyone?" He barked, trotting into the street ( though nearly losing his balance ).

Re: killer queen — dump - BABY — - 11-04-2018

[align=center]
◜: *✧◞ A tree needs to be your friend if you're going to paint him. Just relax and let it flow. That easy. I thought today we would make a happy little stream that's just running through the woods here. Don't fiddle with it all day.

Remember how free clouds are. They just lay around in the sky all day long. That's a crooked tree. We'll send him to Washington. Just let your mind wander and enjoy. This should make you happy. How do you make a round circle with a square knife? That's your challenge for the day.

Just think about these things in your mind and drop em' on canvas. We'll take a little bit of Van Dyke Brown. The shadows are just like the highlights, but we're going in the opposite direction. Don't forget to tell these special people in your life just how special they are to you.

All you need is a dream in your heart, and an almighty knife. You can bend rivers. But when I get home, the only thing I have power over is the garbage. You got your heavy coat out yet? It's getting colder. Anything you want to do you can do here. There it is. So often we avoid running water, and running water is a lot of fun.

There we go. It's a super day, so why not make a beautiful sky? Put light against light - you have nothing. Put dark against dark - you have nothing. It's the contrast of light and dark that each give the other one meaning. Let your imagination just wonder around when you're doing these things. Just a happy little shadow that lives in there. La- da- da- da- dah. Just be happy.

They say everything looks better with odd numbers of things. "But sometimes I put even numbers—just to upset the critics." I think there's an artist hidden in the bottom of every single one of us. Isn't that fantastic? You can just push a little tree out of your brush like that. Go out on a limb - that's where the fruit is.

Just let these leaves jump off the brush We need dark in order to show light. That's the way I look when I get home late; black and blue. You can do anything your heart can imagine.

Re: killer queen — dump - BABY — - 11-04-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 7pt; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 1.5;"]◜: *✧◞ A tree needs to be your friend if you're going to paint him. Just relax and let it flow. That easy. I thought today we would make a happy little stream that's just running through the woods here. Don't fiddle with it all day.

Remember how free clouds are. They just lay around in the sky all day long. That's a crooked tree. We'll send him to Washington. Just let your mind wander and enjoy. This should make you happy. How do you make a round circle with a square knife? That's your challenge for the day.

Just think about these things in your mind and drop em' on canvas. We'll take a little bit of Van Dyke Brown. The shadows are just like the highlights, but we're going in the opposite direction. Don't forget to tell these special people in your life just how special they are to you.

All you need is a dream in your heart, and an almighty knife. You can bend rivers. But when I get home, the only thing I have power over is the garbage. You got your heavy coat out yet? It's getting colder. Anything you want to do you can do here. There it is. So often we avoid running water, and running water is a lot of fun.

There we go. It's a super day, so why not make a beautiful sky? Put light against light - you have nothing. Put dark against dark - you have nothing. It's the contrast of light and dark that each give the other one meaning. Let your imagination just wonder around when you're doing these things. Just a happy little shadow that lives in there. La- da- da- da- dah. Just be happy.

They say everything looks better with odd numbers of things. "But sometimes I put even numbers—just to upset the critics." I think there's an artist hidden in the bottom of every single one of us. Isn't that fantastic? You can just push a little tree out of your brush like that. Go out on a limb - that's where the fruit is.

Just let these leaves jump off the brush We need dark in order to show light. That's the way I look when I get home late; black and blue. You can do anything your heart can imagine.

Re: killer queen — dump - BUGSY - 11-06-2018

[align=center]
◜♠◞ A tree needs to be your friend if you're going to paint him. Just relax and let it flow. That easy. I thought today we would make a happy little stream that's just running through the woods here. Don't fiddle with it all day.

Re: killer queen — dump - BUGSY - 11-06-2018

[align=center][div style="width:390px;font-size:19pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:impact black;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2.7px;text-shadow: 0 0 1px #000;"]THE BOY'S A TIME BOMB![div style="width:350px;font-size:9pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:calibri;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]❪ BLACK COAT, WHITE SHOES, BLACK HAT, CADILLAC YEAH ❫ ——  |  TAGS

Re: killer queen — dump - FRANKIE - 11-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width:450px;font-size:12pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: 0 0 1px #000;"] ` ° HELLO WORLD, I'M YOUR WILD GIRL [div style="width:430px;font-size:9pt;line-height:1.2;color:;font-family:calibri;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]❪ I'M YOUR CH-CH-CH CHERRYBOMB!——-—————  |  SUNHAVEN & INFORMATION