Beasts of Beyond
killer queen — dump - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: killer queen — dump (/showthread.php?tid=107)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Re: killer queen — dump - BABY — - 10-06-2018

[table][tr][td]
[Image: 7a03b7301a5b61539f5c63d5ff357dae.jpg]
[/td][td]
HERE COMES THE WATER
IT COMES TO W A S H AWAY THE SINS OF YOU AND I. WHEN YOU LOOK, YOU SEE RIGHT THROUGH ME. CUT THE ROPE, FELL TO MY KNEES. BORN AND BROKEN EVERY SINGLE TIME.
[/td][/tr][/table]
TEXT

Re: killer queen — dump - BABY — - 10-06-2018

[align=center]
ALWAYS KEEP ME UNDER FINGER
THAT'S THE SPOT WHERE YOU RUN TO ME ——info & the ascendants & lion

Re: killer queen — dump - BABY — - 10-07-2018

Spoiler:
OH, I'LL USE YOU AS A WARNING SIGN, THAT IF YOU TALK ENOUGH SENSE
[ ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ] ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ THEN YOU'LL LOSE YOUR MIND

OH, I'LL USE YOU AS A FOCAL POINT
[ ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ] ━━ SO I DON'T LOSE SIGHT OF WHAT I WANT

[align=center][div style="width:650px;font-size:13pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px;letter-spacing:px;text-shadow: 0 0 1px #000;"]「 ` ✦ ° OH YOU FOOL, THERE ARE RULES, I AM COMING FOR YOU[div style="width:640px;font-size:11pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:calibri;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]❪ YOU CAN RUN , BUT YOU CAN'T ESCAPE . ❫ DARKNESS BRINGS EVIL THINGS , OH THE RECKONING BEGINS . ———————————————————— ❪ YOU WILL OPEN THE YAWNING GRAVE . ❫  |  INFORMATION

[align=center][div style="width:550px;font-size:14pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px;letter-spacing:11px;text-shadow: 0 0 1px #000;"]「 ` ✦ ° MY ANGEL WINGS[div style="width:600px;font-size:11pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:calibri;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]❪ WERE BRUISED AND RESTRAINED. —————— MY BELLY STINGS . ❫  |  INFORMATION

[align=center][div style="width:450px;font-size:12pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px;letter-spacing:8.3px;text-shadow: 0 0 1px #000;"]「 ` ✦ ° MY ANGEL WINGS[div style="width:450px;font-size:9pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:calibri;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]❪ WERE BRUISED AND RESTRAINED. ———-—— MY BELLY STINGS . ❫  |  INFORMATION

Re: killer queen — dump - BABY — - 10-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width:610px;font-size:14pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: 0 0 1px #000;"]「 ` ✦ ° A MOTHER SINGS A LULLABY TO HER CHILD[div style="width:590px;font-size:11pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:calibri;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]❪ SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE, THE BOY GOES WILD . ———————————————————— AND ALL HIS NERVES ARE FEELING SOME SORT OF ENERGY . ❫  |  TITAN & INFORMATION & SONG

Re: killer queen — dump - BABY — - 10-08-2018

Spoiler:

Re: killer queen — dump - JERSEYBOY - 10-08-2018

[glow=black,2,300]JERSEYBOY[/glow]
tags — updated 9/22 — character studies

[glow=black,2,300]GENERAL[/glow]
name. jerseyboy
"jersey", "jers", "jb"
biological gender. male
he/him
creation date. march 21st, 2017
age. young adult
clan. hearthkeeper (sHP) of sunhaven

[glow=black,2,300]IMPORTANT NOTES[/glow]
faceclaim. vincent piazza (alt. alex turner, dallas winston)
voiceclaim. vincent piazza + singing
☆ pinterest boards [ i. ii. iii. ] / tumblr / playlist
☆ based off of tommy devito from the jersey boys movie/musical
☆ raised in a roman catholic family (though he isn't very devout)
☆ jerseyboy's passion is music, both listening to it and playing it. his favorite genre is rock 'n roll, though he likes most things he can play a guitar to. he owns a black fender stratocaster guitar and a battery-powered mini amp. he is also a decent singer.
☆ all opinions and actions are ic; this character swears, smokes, and drinks alcohol

[glow=black,2,300]PHYSICAL APPEARANCE[/glow]
tuxedo cat. — birth body 100% health
jerseyboy is a tuxedo tom cat with olive green eyes and a nick in his ear. he only has white spotting on his paws, tail-tip, and chest area. his most prominent accessory is the black bow tie that he wears around his neck. he is usually well-groomed, but on his bad days, he could end up looking like a total slob. he carries himself quite confidently. jerseyboy is a frequent drinker and smoker, so these habits can often take a toll on his health (such as phlegm, hangovers, etc). his body language is usually cool and laid-back, as jerseyboy has a rather casual state of mind. his scent consists of a mixture of alcohol and cigarettes. he has a thick north jersey accent (or new york accent, how some would call it).
injures. none

[glow=black,2,300]PERSONALITY[/glow]
estp-t && gryffindor && choleric && chaotic neutral.
summary:
in-depth personality:
main personality traits.
— charming and sociable; flirtatious; sly
— egotistical and doesn't like to admit his faults
— loyal and protective over his loved ones; somewhat controlling
— blunt and insensitive with hardly any filter; quick to anger if provoked; scrappy; vulgar
— could be described as your tyical "bad boy", though he's more impulsive and rash than anything
character tropes. joisey, don't you dare pity me!, sir-swears-a-lot, really gets around, street smart, brutal honesty, jerkass

[glow=black,2,300]RELATIONS[/glow]
family ?? x martina, joseph (step-dad), three unnamed brothers, jacob c.w. (adopted brother), melody (niece)
— born and raised near newark, new jersey
sexuality. heterosexual
relationship status. single
— ½ of ship
— for romantic relationships, jerseyboy tends to sleep around with no strings attached, so there's a very little chance that you'll actually romance him. not saying it's impossible, but it would also take a lot of development and chemistry.
friends. tba
— for platonic relationships, you'll get along with him if you can tolerate his humor and his nature, but some people tend to disapprove of his overbearing personality
enemies. tba

[glow=black,2,300]INTERACTION[/glow]
physically && mentally. medium && hard
starts fights && doesn't kill unless necessary
self defense. not formally trained, "street fighting style"
fights with tooth and claw
can powerplay nonviolent/peaceful actions
ask for injury | no capture / kill / maim
mention [member=108]JERSEYBOY[/member]  or [member=106]BEATLES[/member]  when attacking
attacks in underline
powers. none
[/spoiler]

Re: killer queen — dump - JERSEYBOY - 10-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width:650px;font-size:15pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px;letter-spacing:3px;text-shadow: 0 0 1px #000;"]「 ` ✦ ° HE'S A TRAMP, HE'S A SCOUNDREL .  」[div style="width:650px;font-size:11pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:calibri;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]❪ HE'S A ROUNDER, HE'S A CAD. ——————-—— ❪ HE'S A TRAMP, BUT I LOVE HIM . ❫  |  INFORMATION

[align=center][div style="width:670px;font-size:14pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.5px;text-shadow: 0 0 1px #000;"]「 ` ✦ ° HE SHOOK-A ME UP, HE TOOK ME BY SURPRISE[div style="width:650px;font-size:11pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:calibri;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]❪ HE HAD A PICKUP TRUCK AND THE DEVIL'S EYES!————————————————-—  |  INFORMATION

[align=center][div style="width:500px;font-size:11pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px;letter-spacing:px;text-shadow: 0 0 1px #000;"]「 ` ✦ ° HE SHOOK-A ME UP, HE TOOK ME BY SURPRISE[div style="width:450px;font-size:9pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:calibri;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]❪ HE HAD A PICKUP TRUCK AND THE DEVIL'S EYES!——————————  |  INFORMATION

Re: killer queen — dump - JERSEYBOY - 10-11-2018

[align=center][div style="width:500px;font-size:11pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px;letter-spacing:px;text-shadow: 0 0 1px #000;"]「 ` ✦ ° ( COME OUT ) WHERE THE BRIGHT MOON SHINES[div style="width:470px;font-size:9pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:calibri;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]❪ COME OUT ❫ WE'LL DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY —-————— I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MI-I-INE!

[align=center][div style="width:500px;font-size:11pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px;letter-spacing:-1px;text-shadow: 0 0 1px #000;"]「 ` ✦ ° I GOT A FUNNY FEELIN' WHEN SHE WALKED IN THE ROOM[div style="width:475px;font-size:9pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:calibri;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]❪ AS I RECALL, IT ENDED MUCH TOO SOON —————— OH, WHAT A NIGHT! ❫  |  INFORMATION
[img][/img]

Re: killer queen — dump - JERSEYBOY - 10-11-2018

[Image: tumblr_n9g1omWQiv1qkm0pwo5_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_n9g1omWQiv1qkm0pwo4_250.gif]
[Image: aOLdFIY.gif]

[Image: L1gTWPD.gif]
[Image: zev8lvM.gif]
[Image: jkXe3pI.gif]

Re: killer queen — dump - JERSEYBOY - 10-14-2018

JERSEYBOY
That’s our song. “Oh What a Night.” “Ces soirees-la.” French. Number One in Paris, 2000. Ten weeks. Not bad for a song from thirty years ago. Our stuff’s all over - radio, movies, commercials even. Look, I don’t wanna seem - you know - ubiquitous... but let’s face it - we put Jersey on the map. But I’m getting ahead of myself. You wanna begin at the beginning... - I’m the guy you wanna talk to, because the whole thing started with me, Tommy DeVito. Belleville, New Jersey. "TOOK A WALK AND PASSED YOUR HOUSE, LATE LAST NIGHT. ALL THE SHADES WERE PULLED AND DRAWN, WAY DOWN TIGHT. FROM WITHIN A DIM LIGHT CAST, TWO SILHOUETTES ON THE SHADE, OH WHAT A LOVELY COUPLE THEY MADE."

Of course, certain individuals aren’t crazy about living in a state where you have to drive to a landfill next to a dump next to a turnpike to cheer for a team that’s from New York anyway... So, it’s only natural to want something better. If you’re from my neighborhood, you got three ways out: You could join the army. You could get mobbed up. Or you could become a star. Have your songs played in France. It could happen. It did happen. You ask four guys how it happened, you get four different versions. And this is where all of ‘em start. A thousand years ago. Eisenhower. Rocky Marciano. And a few guys under a streetlamp. Singing somebody else’s latest hit.
© MADI