Beasts of Beyond
[ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] (/showthread.php?tid=9911)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - dallas. - 01-02-2020

Spoiler:

TEXT HERE "DIALOGUE HERE"

[align=center]
help! i need somebody, not just anybody
when i was younger, so much younger than today, i never needed — anybody's help in any way
( ♛ ) - ————————————————— -「 dallaslights. & german shepherd. & 20 months. & tags. 」

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - gregory - 01-02-2020

babey boy. baby/

He would deny being a baby boy, but he is, in fact, baby

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - roan ; - 01-08-2020

Baby boi time

#C69E83
#D9D0C8
#D69639
#5A809C

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu.

black, white, green or blue
show off your natural hue .
[color=#D69639]"if you're multicoloured that's cool too!" — draconic feline – 4 months – tags

[glow=black,2,300]*✧˚₊‧✩ ROAN ✩‧₊˚✧*[/glow]
tags — updated 07/07

[glow=black,2,300]GENERAL[/glow]
name. roan ó foaláin-roux
an alternate form of the name rowan, roan is a given name meaning "raven." ó faoláin and roux are both surnames.
nicknames. n/a yet
biological gender. amab cis male
masculine pronouns
birth date. september 5th, 2019
age. 10 months
clan. the typhoon
sage

[glow=black,2,300]IMPORTANT NOTES[/glow]
reincarnation of musicbox fazbear caddo
retains around 15% of his old memories and realizes who he was, but refuses to accept it
ages realistically

[glow=black,2,300]PHYSICAL APPEARANCE[/glow]
draconic domestic feline. — birth body 100% health
roan is a mutated domestic feline of the siamese persuasion. he is a blue point siamese cat with soft blue eyes, and is rather tall, although he has not yet reached his full height yet, thanks to his draconic blood. also thanks to his mother's draconic blood, he has mutated green dragon horns, as well as mutated dragon wings with green webbing. as of right now, his horns and wings are still growing, although his horns have begun to grow and curl backwards, hugging the back of his ears like ram horns. his nose also has a green coloration to it. ref by blazic.
injures. n/a

[glow=black,2,300]PERSONALITY[/glow]
enfp && gryffindor && dauntless && neutral good.
roan, now an apprentice, is still curious about the wonders of the world. despite this, he has also become more acquainted with the dark side of the sunshine and rainbows as well. although extremely happy with his position as sage, as well as his ability to help people through it, he still feels a heavy sense of guilt hanging over him. he's also prone to outbursts, overwhelmed by the flaring emotions of those around him and his struggle with his sense of self. he's still growing and changing as he grows closer and closer to adulthood, but he's finally beginning to realize what his place in life might really be. his stint in the pitt may have taken a brief strain on his family, but it ultimately allowed him to grow as a person, as well as making him new friends that he yearns to see again in the future.
main personality traits. curious; kind; headstrong; naive; loving; friendly; adventurous; ambitious
disorders. generalized anxiety disorder

[glow=black,2,300]RELATIONS[/glow]
parents. roxanne roux x seamus ó faoláin
siblings. keona ó foaláin, eulia, trygve, natyli, jaime
sexuality. homosexual
relationship status. single, crush on piers
friends. ahab, goldie, seakit, salem, diya, aphra, brandykit
enemies. n/a

[glow=black,2,300]INTERACTION[/glow]
physically && mentally. easy && easy
will not fight && will not kill
self defense. no training yet
claws && teeth && horns
mention [member=10663]roan ;[/member] or [member=6838]stilly.[/member] when attacking
attacks in #985326
powers. electrical elementals
[size=8pt]