Beasts of Beyond
⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ (/showthread.php?tid=2873)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 10-20-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt;"]A jolt. Sharp, quick, electrifying. Body giving a jerk of surprise with equal facial features at the light touch, yet the hand weighed heavy on the shoulder. Solid. Real? Is it real? Partially heterochromatic eyes casually slid over to the hand before up to rest on the familiar face. Tiberius. Yes, yes. Of course. He's real. Tiberius is real. This hand resting on his shoulder wasn't a figment of his imagination. Then it retracted itself. Gone. Vanished. Not Tiberius– no, he's still here. (Not a dream.) A tired smile was sent in the Lord's direction and remained silent as he spoke, fingers picking at the fuzz of his shirt. Another strong arm out to grasp the dainty hand belonging to the pretty woman. It seemed... Strange. Shaking hands. Odd yet interesting at the same time.

The adrenaline that pumped a few seconds again was quick to diminish, fading back into the tettering line of reality and dreams. Tired, so tired. An inquiry popped into existence and processed it for a long period of time, grabbing and holding on so it doesn't get lost. Eyes shift down to have at Fern, brows furrowing with the gears in his head turning. Astonished and concerned. A tired smile. Light and amused yet tired. "Don't–" Head lulling forward, he snapped it right back up, squinting and putting full effort to focus. Focus on Fern. Focus on Fern. "Don't worry about it, it's nothing... Nothing major." He shook his head, trying to rid the impending sleepiness pushing down on his conscious. Persistent yet gentle at the same time.

( Choking. Water. Water everywhere. DARK. No lights. Drowning. Water in nose and mouth, swallowing, gagging, choking. Where's the surface? )

Eyes fly open and rapidly blink, head previously off to the side now straight as words flood into adjusting ears. Hypno glanced from side to side slowly, spotting Eddie leaving them– a nod off farewell. A grin in return before resting his hazy vision on Fern. "Is there anything you need or be shown around...?"

What was he supposed to do in this situation again?

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt;"][&] has cataplexy. laughter and excitement are the main triggers. also has automatic behavior. i.e: he's writing a paper and suddenly falls asleep, and his hand will continue to write, but it's just scribble
[&] hereditary. comes from his mother's side. grandmother had narcolepsy.
[&] extreme exhaustion during the day and typically tries to drink coffee or anything that contains caffeine to "help". can be in a hazy state of mind.
[&] it began in his teens (13-14). has no treatments and is lifelong
[&] has high anxiety and does his best to remain calm as possible and avoid anything that could trigger his cataplexy
[&] has extreme daytime sleepiness. generally in a mental "foggy" or "cloudy" state. struggles to remain focused and remember things
[&] does take hour long naps for better alertness. may do this more often if a raid is going to happen/is happening

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt;"][&] full name is neoptolemus adonis metaxas. very few people know this since he introduces himself as hypno. only close friends and family know
[&] before his narcolepsy started, he went by neo for short since a lot of people couldn't pronounce his name right or decide that neo is his nickname and that's that. didn't complain about it and is fine with the nickname. sometimes older adults would ask if he's from the matrix, always confusing him and will always answer no even if he knows they like to do it for kicks some times. doesn't really get references to a lot of things, honestly
[&] when his narcolepsy began, they started to call him sleepy neo after he started falling asleep when talking or eating. sleepy boy and tired kid also popped up too. eventually they started calling him hypno after the greek god of sleep, hypnos, because of his heritage. it stuck and has always used it since then
[&] he's fine with people that know his real name to call him neo, but gets agitated or anxious when someone he doesn't uses it. it's a privilege to call him neo and very little have such privilege

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt;"][&] he loves flowers of all types. how they smell and the various colors they come in and likes to keep a small garden of them. his favorite is the common sunflower. pretty, tall, and bright, he comes to them where his anxiety spikes up and talks to them, calming him considerably. also enjoys sunflower seeds when the time is right to eat them. elaborate more
[&] honey. honey bees. honey in tea. elaborate
[&] loves snakes. general love for reptiles. elaborate
[&] gardening. will kill a bitch if they though his herbs. grows all kinds. elaborate
[&] loves talking about philosophy and thoughts that make you question your existence when woke™. elaborate

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;"][i]"i know i said he was a dreamwalker but i feel like. he would also be a dream eater as well, which is why he has some Fucked Up™ dreams. all those dreams and nightmares he's chosen to eat just. fester in the back of his mind because he knows and remembers all dreams/nightmares he's been in and/or devoured. it explains some of that gruesome dream sequences that are written out. it's possible for him to take on another creature's fear(s).

random (human!neo) headcanons from a friend that i'll consider
— neo having aspd ( or straight up psychopathic in nature ) and narcolepsy.
— OR sadism personality disorder. the cracking of the bone beneath hands. the strain and spasms of neck being squeezed and squeezed. the sickening yet satisfying crunch of a skull shattering beneath foot. takes vices' snarky comment "weak bitch" to a whole nother level.

inspired from the talk of neo using narcolepsy to his advantage and will fake his usual symptoms before attacking since most people aren't too educated on narcolepsy. typically relentless and cold when fully aware of what's going on around him.

can still be woke and a killer at the same time.

did i ever say he was a good boy?? a mistake. i mean he's a friendly boy when in his usual hazy/sleepy state. full blown awake? that's a whole different ballgame."

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 10-21-2018

[align=center]
[align=center]
[align=center]
[align=center]
[align=center]
[align=center]
THE CONSPIRACY
H A I L TO THE KING — HAIL TO THE ONE.
[align=center]

[align=center]
[align=center]

HISTORY

[align=center]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus.

TERRITORY

[align=center]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus.

POSITIONS

[align=center]

LAWS

[align=center]

[div style="width: 333.5px; height: 85px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify; color: #dfd3c3; font-size: 10px; overflow: auto; padding: 5%;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus.
[align=center]
BEWARE OF HIDDEN SCROLL! TEMPLATE © HOODIE & INFO BY PALLID-I

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 10-21-2018

Code:
[align=center][div style="background-color: #363434; width: 370px; height: 520px; overflow: hidden;"]
[align=center][div style="background-color: #596e79; width: 370px; height: 20px;"][/div]
[align=center][div style="background-color: #363434; width: 370px; height: 100px;"][/div]
[align=center][div style="border: #596e79 solid 1px; border-radius: 100%; width: 90px; height: 90px; margin-left: -200pt; margin-top: -72pt;"][align=center][div style="background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/57/fb/0a57fb91abd4da69df23e2d25a9fb596.jpg); background-size: cover; border-radius: 100%; width: 75px; height: 75px; margin-top: 4pt;"][/div]
[align=center][div style="border: #373331 double 4px; background-color: #596e79; width: 250px; height: 70px; border-radius: 3pt; margin-left: 75pt; margin-top: -55pt;"][/div][div style="width: 300px; font-family: impact; text-align: center; color: #dfd3c3; font-size: 25px; margin-top: -40pt; margin-left: 55pt;"]THE CONSPIRACY[/div]
[div style="width: 300px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; color: #dfd3c3; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 5pt; margin-left: 55pt;"][b]❝[/b] H A I L TO THE [b]KING[/b] — HAIL TO THE [u][i]ONE[/i][/u]. [b]❞[/b][/div][/div]
[align=center][div style="background-color: #596e79; width: 370px; height: 1px; margin-top: 4pt;"][/div]

[align=center][div style="background-color: transparent; width: 337.7px; height: 350px; overflow: hidden; padding-left: 5%; margin-left: -10pt;"]
[align=center][div style="background-color: transparent; width: 350px; height: 350px; overflow: auto; padding: 6%; margin-left: -10pt;"]

[div style="width: 100px; height: 70px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; color: #596e79; font-size: 11px; margin-top: -15pt;"][b]❝[/b] [i]HISTORY[/i] [b]❞[/b][/div]

[align=center][div style="background-color: transparent; width: 342px; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -80pt; margin-left: -15pt; padding: 5.5%;"]

[div style="width: 333.5px; height: 85px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify; color: #dfd3c3; font-size: 10px; overflow: auto; padding: 5%;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus.[/div]

[div style="width: 100px; height: 70px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; color: #596e79; font-size: 11px; margin-top: 5pt;"][b]❝[/b] [i]TERRITORY[/i] [b]❞[/b][/div]

[align=center][div style="background-color: transparent; width: 342px; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -80pt; margin-left: -11pt; padding: 5.5%;"]

[div style="width: 333.5px; height: 85px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify; color: #dfd3c3; font-size: 10px; overflow: auto; padding: 5%;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus.[/div]

[div style="width: 100px; height: 70px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; color: #596e79; font-size: 11px; margin-top: 5pt;"][b]❝[/b] [i]POSITIONS[/i] [b]❞[/b][/div]

[align=center][div style="background-color: transparent; width: 342px; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -80pt; margin-left: -11pt; padding: 5.5%;"]

[div style="width: 100px; height: 70px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; color: #596e79; font-size: 11px; margin-top: 5pt;"][b]❝[/b] [i]LAWS[/i] [b]❞[/b][/div]

[div style="width: 333.5px; height: 85px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify; color: #dfd3c3; font-size: 10px; overflow: auto; padding: 5%;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[align=center][div style="background-color: #596e79; width: 370px; height: 20px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; color: #dfd3c3; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 10pt;"]BEWARE OF HIDDEN SCROLL[i]![/i] TEMPLATE © HOODIE & INFO BY PALLID-I[/div]

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 10-23-2018

what the fuck, how did my template get messed up?

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 11-01-2018

[align=center]
[align=center]
[div style="border: #919793 solid 2px; width: 80px; height: 80px; border-radius: 200px; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/EL7fEIk.jpg);background-size: cover; transform: rotate (-5deg); -o-transform: rotate(-5deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(-5deg); -moz-transform: rotate(-5deg);"]
Capricornus Davis
INFO
NAME
Capricornus Davis

CONTACT
Unknown; not shared

EXPERTISE
SKILL
SKILL
SKILL
SKILL

TITLE
SUBJECT
SUBJECT
SUBJECT
SUBJECT

diplomatic immortal

[align=center]
[align=center][div style="background-color: transparent; width: 380px; height: 365px; overflow: auto;"]
[div style="width: 150px; font-family: arial; color: #919793; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; margin-left: 17pt; margin-top: 10pt;"]personal
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse magna augue, posuere auctor elit id, luctus pharetra odio. Duis eget hendrerit eros. Nunc laoreet feugiat lacus in posuere. Nulla eu ex sed libero suscipit sollicitudin. Aenean commodo, elit at rutrum gravida, mauris odio sodales arcu, vitae volutpat nulla magna vitae mi. Ut mollis turpis ac libero dictum, eu tempus felis varius. Morbi vulputate non erat ac mattis.
information
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse magna augue, posuere auctor elit id, luctus pharetra odio. Duis eget hendrerit eros. Nunc laoreet feugiat lacus in posuere. Nulla eu ex sed libero suscipit sollicitudin. Aenean commodo, elit at rutrum gravida, mauris odio sodales arcu, vitae volutpat nulla magna vitae mi. Ut mollis turpis ac libero dictum, eu tempus felis varius. Morbi vulputate non erat ac mattis.
information

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 11-01-2018

[align=center]
[align=center]
[div style="border: #8c5f52 solid 2px; width: 80px; height: 80px; border-radius: 200px; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/13/9c/bf/139cbf412e56983650b19a2fa5508ac9.jpg);background-size: cover; transform: rotate (-5deg); -o-transform: rotate(-5deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(-5deg); -moz-transform: rotate(-5deg);"]
Heather Rosario
BASICS
NAME
Heather Rosario

POSITION
Minnow

SEX
Female

ORIENTATION
Homoromantic
homsexual

◜cinnamon kisses◞

[align=center]
[align=center][div style="background-color: transparent; width: 380px; height: 365px; overflow: auto; margin-left: 5.5pt;"]
[div style="width: 150px; font-family: georgia; color: #8c5f52; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; margin-left: 17pt; margin-top: 10pt;"]appearance
heavy piebald — sectoral heterochromia — large downy wings — small horns

at birth it seems as if this young lady is a pure white child due to her heavy piebaldism but once giving her another look over, it's clear that there is other pigmentation upon her fur. along
information
information