Beasts of Beyond
killer queen — dump - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: killer queen — dump (/showthread.php?tid=107)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 09-24-2018

Yuuuuuup!

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 09-28-2018

[align=center][div style="font-size:26pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:16px"]「 桃のジャム 」[div style="width:360px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]PEACH JAM, MY FAVORITE PICK ME UP. NO PLANS, I'D RATHER STAY
IN WITH YOU. —————-———— HOT DAMN! TANGLEWOOD. TAGS

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 09-28-2018

❝桃のジャム❞
[align=center]PEACH JAM, MY FAVORITE PICK-ME-UP.

Re: killer queen — dump - JERSEYBOY - 10-02-2018

" so you're on the prowl, wondering if she left already or not. leather jacket collar popped like antennae, never knowing when to stop. sunglasses indoors, par for the course, light in the floors and sweat on the walls. " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ information / ref ˊˎ˗

[align=center]
❝ I'LL BET SHE NEVER HAD A BACKSTREET GUY. ❞
————— I'LL BET HER MAMA NEVER TOLD HER WHY

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 7pt; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 1.5;"]That’s our song. “Oh What a Night.” “Ces soirees-la.” French. Number One in Paris, 2000. Ten weeks. Not bad for a song from thirty years ago. Our stuff’s all over - radio, movies, commercials even. Look, I don’t wanna seem - you know - ubiquitous... but let’s face it - we put Jersey on the map. But I’m getting ahead of myself. You wanna begin at the beginning... - I’m the guy you wanna talk to, because the whole thing started with me, Tommy DeVito. Belleville, New Jersey. "TOOK A WALK AND PASSED YOUR HOUSE, LATE LAST NIGHT. ALL THE SHADES WERE PULLED AND DRAWN, WAY DOWN TIGHT. FROM WITHIN A DIM LIGHT CAST, TWO SILHOUETTES ON THE SHADE, OH WHAT A LOVELY COUPLE THEY MADE."

Of course, certain individuals aren’t crazy about living in a state where you have to drive to a landfill next to a dump next to a turnpike to cheer for a team that’s from New York anyway... So, it’s only natural to want something better. If you’re from my neighborhood, you got three ways out: You could join the army. You could get mobbed up. Or you could become a star. Have your songs played in France. It could happen. It did happen. You ask four guys how it happened, you get four different versions. And this is where all of ‘em start. A thousand years ago. Eisenhower. Rocky Marciano. And a few guys under a streetlamp. Singing somebody else’s latest hit.

HE'S A TRAMP, HE'S A SCOUNDREL
————「 tags / plot / pinterest / @beatles 」 ————

Re: killer queen — dump - BABY — - 10-03-2018

I'LL TEAR MY HEART OUT
[align=center]( BEFORE I GET OUT )
[align=center]

[div style="letter-spacing: 2px;"][align=center]information / clan goes here / snow leopard 」

Re: killer queen — dump - JERSEYBOY - 10-04-2018

HE SHOOK-A ME UP, HE TOOK ME BY SURPRISE
( HE HAD A PICKUP TRUCK AND THE [shadow=black,right]DEVIL'S[/shadow] EYES! )
—————「 information / plot / pinterest / penned by @beatles 」 —————

( HE HAD A PICKUP TRUCK AND THE [shadow=black,right]DEVIL'S[/shadow] EYES! )

( HE HAD A PICKUP TRUCK AND THE DEVIL'S EYES! )

Re: killer queen — dump - BABY — - 10-06-2018

[Image: vyIAmXA.jpg]