Beasts of Beyond
[ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] (/showthread.php?tid=9911)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - wormwood. - 11-08-2019

[table][tr][td]
[b]THE
[/td]
[td]
[b]ANGEL
[/td]
[td]
[b]OF
[/td]
[td]
[b]SORROW
[/td][/tr][/table]
aurum * tanglewood * guardsman * tags

i was born, on the highway, in a train wreck
with a heart, that was beating, out of my chest
text
template by orion

Icon by Adrien

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - gregory - 11-08-2019

psssst the posting template looks a little weird on mobile?? is the text meant to be going over the floaty picture??

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - stilly. - 11-08-2019

No but uhhh I can't really fix that?? I'm afraid??

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - gregory - 11-08-2019

ye i don’t think you can, i tried fiddling with it but uh
yah it does not help

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - nemhain. - 12-21-2019

there's more to life than their way, if you live you cannot stay, why does nobody want change? let your voice ring out, yeah, take the mask off and be free, find yourself in the debris ... :
「 nemhain | elysium | tags | rin's persona | penned by stilly 」—————————————————
IF YOU HOLD ON LIFE WON'T CHANGE, WAKE UP, GET UP, GET OUT THERE

GENERAL.
✧ nemhain | no nicknames yet
prefers to be called by her full name by everyone but rin. becomes irritated when given random nicknames
✧ physically ???, mentally ??? | unknown birthdate | unknown zodiac
✧ afab, cis female | uses she/her/hers and they/them/theirs pronouns
✧ elysium | elysite
is a shadow manifestation of warringkingdom's personality

APPEARANCE.
✧ fenghuang | health: 100% | birth/current body
— nemhain is a massive fenghuang, which is a mythological bird in east asian mythology known for reigning over all other birds. she is a massive bird similar in appearance to a mix between a peacock and a phoenix. standing at nearly ten feet tall, nemhain is a chilled blue color on her main body, with feathers on her huge wings in blue and silver tones. she has dark black feathers running down her back, as well as cold silver eyes. her talons are strong and black, and her legs are long and bear a yellow-ish color. the most standout feature of hers are her tail feathers. she has four long, thick, and strong tail feathers, that stretch out like a peacock's. they are each different colors, with one being blue, one being silver, one being red, and one being golden. each thick feather has a small golden balance hooked into it, in reference to her connection to the justice arcana.
— blood, sweat, and tears are all a silver color
— only real accessories are the balance trays hooked into her four tails, which are a rusty golden color
— no injuries

PERSONALITY.
✧ determined, protective, ambitious, alert, confident, observant, diligent, dutiful, methodical
✧ competitive, dominating, obedient
✧ headstrong, bitter, stubborn, aloof, arrogant
— nemhain is an extremely passionate character who cares little for anyone except for herself and warringkingdoms. determined and ambitious, nemhain constantly watches over rin and is diligent to her every order, although does not pay much attention to the whims or desires of those besides rin. despite caring deeply for rin as her persona, nemhain could be considered bitter and headstrong due to having not been awakened for so long, and harbors a lot of anger in her heart. she can come off as arrogant and domineering at times, and while she dutifully listens to rin, she also has a desire to break free from her bonds and speak openly.

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ no parents | warringkingdom's persona
adopted by
✧ no family name
✧ homosexual | single
✧ no friends yet | no best friends | cares deeply for rin

INTERACTIONS.
✧ physically hard | mentally extreme | water elementals, teleportation, invisibility, intangibility, mental manipulation and communication, mental bond with rin | razor sharp claws and heavy balances on tails
✧ will start and end fights, hard to provoke | will kill if ordered to
✧ no mentor | no apprentice | extremely skilled in fighting
✧ allowed to powerplay peaceful actions | attack in bolded #8F8F8F | mention @/stilly when attacking

MISC.
✧ nemhain is the persona of warringkingdoms, and only obeys direct orders from her
— a persona is a manifestation of a persona user's personality, referred to as a mask for the user to face hardship
✧ along with badb catha and macha, nemhain was part of a trio of goddesses that represented various aspects of the goddess morrigan. she represented the state of frenzy and panic and often created such feelings in armies, causing those of such states to attack both allies and enemies in rage
– nemhain commonly uses mental manipulation to cause feelings of frenzy and panic in rin's enemies
✧ nemhain is of the justice arcana
– the justice arcana symbolizes a strict allegory of justice, objectivity, rationality and analysis

TEXTHERE.

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - dallas. - 01-02-2020

Baby boi!!!