Beasts of Beyond
False cheer - Testing Storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: False cheer - Testing Storage (/showthread.php?tid=347)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - ARGUS - 09-12-2020

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[table][tr][td]
[Image: kbDRDDJ.gif]
[/td][td]
"Standing in the afterimage of who you used to be graceless fumbling rage, standing within the eye's of the storm and an itch from the edges of a storm. Argus is painted in mercy and her lack of action; the only thing kept their enemies out of dragons breath is care. Sonder painting the mask of a monster; does not change what they are at the core. ruthless"
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - SURNA . - 09-30-2020

It's just exquisite. a perfect decantation of an elixir ; eternally fluttering and in equal parts snuffed - by the day. Life was tumultuous. But the need - the carnal desire to which a single sip could warrant. Death looked on wards towards the bottle with want; life brimmed from the translucent lips of a bottle and threatened to spill what gravity held still.

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - SURNA . - 09-30-2020

[align=center]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - VASS . - 10-13-2020

aha fuca u
[w]isker

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - VASS . - 10-13-2020

aha fuca u
[w]isker

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - Whisper - 10-13-2020

[w]isker
body of the post will be here da da dum

[table][tr][td]
aha fuca u / navigation, tags, ect here
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - Whisper - 10-13-2020

[w]isker
. general .
name;; vaas Montenegro
-nickname;;  boy king ,  jungle king ,  pirate king ,  the lunatic ,  the psychopath

physical age;; two years
ageing scheme;; one moon every 50 posts

sex;; male
preferred gender;; he/they
sexuality;; pan

powers;; none

child to;;
-npc x npc
-brother to citra
father to;;
-adopted;;
ally to;; The typhoon [table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
-considers everyone an enemy unless proven otherwise
[you are amazing]
THE WORLD IS AT A DIAGONAL . physical
Native Bengal tiger born into a lush violent jungle . bright iconic russet fur that brightens into a lush orange near his back - and whitens along his muzzle , chest , and paws . striking black strikes up along his form - he looks like your average tiger . his fur is long but thin , coarse from lack of care . in some patches - his fur could be seen burned away completely or ripped out - an unable to grow.

he smells like gunpowder and gasoline - a dangerous mix . vivid green eyes that are sometimes a light yellow in the morning , or when feeling unwell . he is built like a tank - muscle clearly defined under his patchy fur and cut across by scattered amount of scars - the most notable a large gash that goes from the center of his head , to just under his left eye by a few inches .

hooked talons for sinking in - and whitened teeth that he uses liberally with his clanmates and enemies alike . on his ear is a notch and a pair of golden looped earnings along the tip of each ear .

accessories;; jade necklace bound by two leather cords , one braided ; a red cloth worn around the neck that hangs loosely ; a polished wicked knife ; a deck of cards
[you are amazing]
I AM THE BALANCING POINT . mental
+ | introspective ; observant ; unpredictable
0 | relentless ; stubborn ; opinionated
- | insane ; violent ; prideful

tv tropes // affably evil // break them by talking // cain and abel (with his sister) // death seeker // the dragon // dynamic enemey // evil counterpart // evil harmony // hair trigger temper // sadist // straw nihilist // tragic villian // wobble destroyer of worlds // you monster

wip into depths here
[you are amazing][table][tr][td]
aha fuca u / navigation, tags, ect here
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - VASS . - 11-22-2020

(11-22-2020, 01:32 PM)VAAS . link Wrote:
Even in winter, there were traces of warmth. It came curling along his pelt: flush under the cloak Vaas had taken to carry with him now, hiding the stark contrast his pelt had with the new bleached landscape into a more softer brown. The tiger had been absent the last day or so, and as he reared his head the morning it was with the quiet finality of his breath: Alive, whole. When one of his own was gone, when his family was sick and horrendous. Guilt swam in his eyes, throughout the week he had refused to meet most of the gazes of the ones around him, including rhine. His eyes drifted from snow to more snow, even at the shouts of Medusa's name he could manage to look up, his eyes watching the fimiluar shift of scales and fur of memory fade. Spiderlike patterns along their form flickering.

He blamed the exhaustion for the delayed reaction, but as soon as recognition flickered into his features, there wasn't much that would stop the medicine cat. "Medusa! hermosa !" Vaas laughed joyishly, and made no hesitation in moving closer, yellowed fangs a contrast to the dull garb of the tiger. "Don't you ever do that again, okay? you scared the shit out of me" THe medacine cat admonished, with a wave of his paw he pulled the dull cloak from his form and bullied medusa into wearing it. Fixing the clasp with freezing the water to hold the fabric steady.

Closer than before, he didn't lower his voice, but his words held back the emotion, instead taking to jovial, even at the strain his words held. "I thought you was gone, i don't cope well when my family dies, Hermosa" The first time his family had passed away had left him crumbling, even under the strain of their relatioships- their hurt towards him. But this family was different: the one he chose- and for it to be gone so quickly, for medusa to just leave, as quick as she game and reappear? it hurt
[table][tr][td]
[Image: a.gif]
[/td][td]
"take me into your heart , accept me as your savior nail me to the fucking cross and let me be reborn" — an antagonist with a silver tongue , a pirate with nothing to loose and everything to gain .  vaas montenegro ; he who lives to fight demons should be weary he himself does not become one ." it's not like i am fucking crazy — "
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - Whisper - 12-14-2020

FOMORI - the monster
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a ultrices purus. Suspendisse nisi nisi, semper at tincidunt eget, elementum in purus. Duis accumsan dolor vitae velit semper, at tincidunt mauris facilisis. Donec rhoncus sapien sed ante tristique, at sagittis ipsum tempor. Donec at accumsan ipsum, vitae efficitur orci. Suspendisse quis ultricies diam, sollicitudin tempus nisi. Vestibulum tincidunt, erat ut maximus ultricies, lacus felis fermentum diam, in sagittis leo tortor quis lectus. Mauris non dui eu dui tempor luctus et ut urna. Aliquam rhoncus consequat felis, vitae interdum risus viverra quis. Vestibulum convallis facilisis lacus, sit amet efficitur tellus euismod et. Vivamus aliquet magna non ipsum ultricies suscipit. Fusce fringilla lacinia dapibus.

Donec tempor ante a mauris ultricies vulputate. Nam placerat augue non dolor iaculis auctor. Nulla fermentum urna facilisis urna tempus tristique. Sed ornare orci euismod placerat congue. Sed pharetra erat ut congue volutpat. Mauris ex mauris, dignissim id faucibus in, ornare et tortor. Curabitur luctus dolor eget ex sagittis faucibus. Curabitur porta scelerisque egestas. Pellentesque augue sem, ultrices ac nibh at, venenatis tristique turpis. Etiam semper vestibulum finibus. Vestibulum a facilisis diam. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Etiam quis porta urna, ullamcorper placerat leo.
[align=right][Image: ____by_unknown_artist99_d9irv5i-fullview...ZI-XRYfVrI]

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - TIMBRE. - 12-28-2020

[align=center]

PUT TEXT HERE
[sub][W]isker[/sub]