Beasts of Beyond
AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=2888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 08-12-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"][ GENERAL INFORMATION — UPDATED 08.12 — DEVELOPMENT: 1/10+ ]
Garrett Solomon Durant | Introduced solely as Grim; full name known by few | Cisgender Male
Eighteen years old; appears a bit older | April Fourteenth: Aries | Ages in somewhat real time?
Human Game: Group & Rank Here | No current loyalties | NPC x NPC; deceased | No siblings
Unknown sexuality/romantic orientation | Vaguely Bisexual | Single; assumed taken long-term.
—– Created November 30th, 2017. Formerly on both BB and FF in various groups/universes.
—– Considered an AU character, has no memories of previous lives, universes, or existences.

[ PHYSICAL APPEARANCE — BRAZILIAN AMERICAN — REFERENCE ]
6'0 - 6'1; typically between 170 and 190 lbs. Defined from hard work, not effort or training.
— Tawny beige skin dotted with small, easy to miss scars. Short + soft, very dark brown hair.
— Sorta foggy, moss-green eyes mixed with gray. Dull color. Wears dog tags around his neck.
— Rarely seen without dirty hands and his face covered in dirt and oil. Handsome under that.
— Scar across right cheekbone; shorter one underneath lower lip to chin; chipped left incisor.
— Grim is a werewolf, though his other forms are detailed in separate tag sets here and here.
65% HEALTH | Grim is overall in very poor shape right now, with multiple injuries, overall exhaustion, and mental traumas weighing down on him.

[ PERSONALITY NOTES — ONE & TWO & THREE — PSYCH. HEALTH: ↓ 70% ]
Despite a plethora of negative traits making Grim seem rather unapproachable when people don't know him, ranging from his cynical, argumentative nature to his suspicious and hostile way of handling interactions, he honestly isn't that bad of a person. Though far from charming, he's clear-headed, witty, and protective. He enjoys the company of others, and can be a friend that's easy to speak to when prompted. It's difficult to get on his good side but well worth it, and his friendship becomes very difficult to lose. After getting past his barriers, he's surprisingly funny in a dryly sarcastic sort of way, and very loyal. Easily embarrassed and tends to react badly to that, but is desperate for approval and affection. Distrustful and aggressive when provoked, but simply an incredibly sensitive young man hidden behind anger and a defensive nature.

[ COMBAT INFORMATION & INTERACTION — 9/10 PHYS + PSYCH DIFFICULTY ]
80/100 Physical Difficulty | 75/100 Psychological Difficulty | 70/100 Short-Term Recovery
Mentally and physically resilient, hard to keep down | Moderately experienced | Will fight dirty
Has no control over his shifting and tends to be more aggressive and instinct-driven like that.
Carries a serrated combat knife on his thigh but rarely uses it or any other weapons.
Attack in bold #6B8E23 or similar | [member=1325]AUREATE™[/member] for quick responses | PM for any big plots.
Friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed, but might not be reacted to very well.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 08-12-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Working on Grim's werewolf form/s before I put them in his tags, and since the mixed werewolf form is inspired by Skyrim, here's that.

"Werewolves are sturdy hybrids with powerful jaws and claws on both hands and feet. They stand three hands taller than an Orc and exhibit severe bloodlust. If you encounter one, attempt to flee at all costs unless you feel supremely confident in your arms and armor. If possible, thrust the indigenous population into the path of the lycanthrope, so it sates its appetite on them while you retreat to cover or your mount. If you must fight a werewolf, arm yourself with any silver weapon, as these have proven extremely effective. However, prepare for severe gash wounds and the possibility of becoming infected."
— Dealing with Werewolves

Transformation would add to his height, about a foot or two if he stood up fully. But he seems to crouch even when standing. Pitch black in color. Canot use tools, though he could probably like... Grip them? Like wrap his hand around a stick of wood but doesn't have the ability to hit people with it. And why bother when you have claws lmfao? I wouldn't say he lacks intelligence, just... human intelligence. I'll work more on this later.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - LAZARUS - 08-13-2018

[align=center][div style="font-size:13pt;line-height:.9;font-family:georgia;padding:8px;letter-spacing:.6px"][ OH, LAZARUS HOW DID YOUR DEBTS GET PAID? ]
[div style="width:455px;font-size:7pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;color:black;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]OH, LAZARUS, WERE YOU SO AFRAID? WHEN THE FIRES, WHEN THE FIRES HAVE SURROUNDED YOU, WITH THE HOUNDS OF HELL COMIN' AFTER YOU — I'VE GOT BLOOD, I'VE GOT BLOOD ON MY NAME —— INFORMATION[color=black]PLOTTING THREAD[color=black]PINTEREST. PLAYLIST. [color=transparent]﷽

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 08-13-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Gonna work on updating my posting template to make it look,,,, right. Since it looks weirdly tiny here but not on my other site. Saving this one just in case.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 08-13-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut lacinia pretium mauris, vel consectetur nunc commodo vel. Praesent et nibh erat. Maecenas luctus tellus justo, vitae tempor ex lobortis ac. Phasellus tempor posuere turpis vitae ullamcorper. Phasellus et consectetur nisl. Fusce placerat non risus ac ullamcorper. Praesent commodo tempor blandit. Maecenas in ante orci. Morbi ornare condimentum elit, ac rutrum lectus convallis vitae. "Sed non ultricies lectus. Donec tincidunt maximus turpis, dictum ultricies nisl elementum sodales." Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia. Morbi non finibus justo. Vivamus sed nulla at sapien aliquam commodo at in eros. Nam malesuada tellus ligula, ultricies malesuada nibh eleifend id. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nulla tincidunt tellus eu commodo blandit. Proin imperdiet neque nec risus dictum congue. Sed laoreet maximus tellus a commodo. Nam purus lorem, consequat nec tristique et, iaculis eu nisi. Vestibulum a semper nunc. Duis dolor quam, elementum et auctor eget, semper in quam. Maecenas eget ex vulputate, ultricies lorem nec, aliquam velit. Suspendisse ac vestibulum sapien.

Pellentesque iaculis malesuada eros id maximus. Phasellus nec elementum urna, vel malesuada tortor. Sed in iaculis augue, consectetur elementum quam. Nullam in turpis eu diam vehicula tempus eget elementum elit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed lacus odio, faucibus nec velit elementum, pellentesque faucibus libero. Sed at sem sed ligula eleifend venenatis. In lobortis, lorem id accumsan scelerisque, nulla turpis egestas turpis, id vehicula risus ipsum eu dolor. Cras nec condimentum ante. Pellentesque varius felis lectus, sed porta turpis elementum quis. Donec fringilla libero a turpis dictum posuere. Phasellus sit amet rhoncus mauris. Donec pulvinar diam non mauris pretium, ac commodo sapien convallis. Sed justo urna, aliquet sed urna non, aliquam gravida mi. Morbi in nisl efficitur, pellentesque leo quis, blandit dui. Pellentesque nisl felis, venenatis in ipsum id, sollicitudin vulputate felis. Praesent ut arcu pharetra, maximus ipsum eget, dignissim sem. Curabitur viverra condimentum ex, quis vestibulum nisi eleifend vestibulum. Sed scelerisque enim facilisis magna ultrices, mollis sagittis mi convallis. Quisque gravida, nunc mollis aliquam tristique, urna arcu rhoncus lectus, id pretium diam arcu egestas.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - THESEUS - 08-15-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]— Make human tags for him.
— Update his signature? Actually it works really well.
— Find other icons that suit this Mood.

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]CURRENT AESTHETIC AND FEELINGS: Tense smiles and tenser shoulders. Flexing his fingers into fabric, pressing hard against the teddy bear and the chain around his neck. Deep red, dark eyes, split lips and purple bruises. Blood on gold and silver and black. (Blood on everything.) Little cuts on his fingers, red pressure lines on the back of his calves. Sitting on the edge of a cliff, looking down. Heavy fog, abandoned homes, blankets worn to the point of fraying. (Silent crying.) Not explaining the red face and bitten lips. Laying in bed all day, waking up from daydreams.

MICHAEL SCHULTE: YOU SAID YOU'D GROW OLD WITH ME  /  DODIE: SICK OF LOSING SOULMATES  /  SLEEPING AT LAST: TWO

[align=center][div style="font-size:18pt;line-height:.9;font-family:georgia;padding:8px;letter-spacing:.7px"][ i know exactly how the rule goes: ]
[div style="width:410px;font-size:7pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:1px;text-align:justify"]—— ♡ PUT MY MASK ON FIRST, NO, I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT MYSELF, TELL ME WHERE IT HURTS. I JUST WANT TO BUILD YOU UP, BUILD YOU UP 'TIL YOU'RE GOOD AS NEW, AND MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL GET AROUND FIXING MYSELF TOO INFORMATION  &  PINTEREST 1  &  PINTEREST 2  &  CURRENT SONG ﷽﷽﷽

[align=center]
walk like the knife in your pocket is in your hand
[div style="font-size:12.35pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:georgia;margin-top:-4px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:1px;text-align:center"]LIKE YOU WERE BORN WITH IT THERE, BECAUSE WEREN'T YOU?
[div style="width:520px;font-size:7pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:-1px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:1px;text-align:justify"][b]THIS WILL BE INFORMATION. LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. ETIAM VULPUTATE VIVERRA VELIT. PROIN QUIS ELIT AC URNA ELEIFEND EFFICITUR. CURABITUR MI DUI, PLACERAT SED ULTRICES SIT AMET, PHARETRA VEL LOREM. SED LOBORTIS EX EU TEMPOR ALIQUET. NAM PRETIUM, NUNC QUIS EFFICITUR LUCTUS, EST METUS MATTIS PURUS, EU FERMENTUM FELIS QUAM UT URNA. [color=transparent]﷽﷽﷽

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 08-15-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
[
[/td]
[td][align=center]
[b]i took a little journey to the unknown
AND I COME BACK CHANGED, I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES
[/td]
[td]
]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I FUCKED WITH THE FORCES THAT OUR EYES CAN'T SEE, NOW THE DARKNESS GOT A HOLD ON ME — HOLY DARKNESS GOT A HOLD ON ME.  / ♔ /  [b]INFORMATION.  PLAYLIST.  PINTEREST [color=transparent]﷽﷽﷽