Beasts of Beyond
*+☽ ━ badbye / storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage (/showthread.php?tid=7584)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - guppy - 12-16-2018

SCREECHES AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS BECAUSE IT IS MY WIFE ASDFGHJKL <333
honestly i disappear so much bc of school that this isn't surprising anymore
BUT!! I NEED TO REMEMBER MY INSTA LOGIN AGAIN AS WELL AS DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING I HAD ON MY LAPTOP BEFORE APPLE BASICALLY DELETED THE ENTIRE DATA BC IM!! HYPED TO HEAR ALL THIS NEWS! CONSIDERING HOW LONG IT'S BEEN OFC I EXPECT SOME JUICY STUFF

AND AAAA THANK U BBY <33 this week's the last week before school is out for winter break, and im gonna be gone one of these days for my therapy session, so bless up. i still need to finish 2 essays and re-study for a test we didn't have on friday, but thankfully they're rough drafts. i've been such a mess these past few days, esp. friday because i got a D and a low C in my practice IB exams and i was just not #mentally #okay esp. since my teacher said he wasn't going to put them into our grades, and then he did, and my straight A's were ruined, thus ruining me even more aha
but !! i'm doing way more better and am just excited for break bc i'll finally have a chance to breathe- a lie because all my classes are giving projects to do over break bUT YA KNOW

i didn't even know they had given that speech until my cousin, who i just learned not too long ago is a major kpop fan who yelled at me for only listening to bts bc she stans every group living, disbanded or not, a major kpop queen, send me a message with the video link she also watches almost all big-named award shows sO and i was like "wow thanks for making me cry for 2 hours with the only bts content you'll ever touch"
I WAS JUST NOT READY, AND NOW LOOKING AT THE LYRICS OF "LET GO," I'M EVEN LESS READY. I AM DEVASTATED. I'M NOW REMEMBERING HOBI AND TAE CRYING AND I AM DECEASED. DREAM HELP ME.

i stan a sneaky photographer. iconic. you go get them sneaky pics i also have some few of moises, esp. since we worked together on a group project and i was once complaining abt my nasty skin while patting my cheeks and the smooth bitch patted my cheeks for Too Long and was like "it feels as soft as it looks" and i was gONE ASDFGHJKL

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - guppy - 12-16-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
kimwoojin
[/td][td]
◦ ◦ ◦
[/td][/tr][/table]
♡ ◯ [sub][/sub]
❤ 15,000 likes
kimwoojin
text here

code:
inspired by an insta edit i saw on pinterest that hopefully i can find later on edit: found it right when i posted this, here it is. this cannot compare to it bc there's only so much you can do with text symbols and coding
my cousin said she was sure i'll never be able to listen to another group as passionately as bts, and she may be 95% correct, but i did start listening to stray kids a few weeks ago after spotify shoved 'my pace' in my face. i listened to their rest of their songs, disappeared, then came back after youtube was shoving them in my face this time, and i started listening once more. and asdfghjkl im slowly beginning to stan them and am still super happy that they won best new male artist in the mama awards, especially since they did just debut this year. i'd gladly shout to the heavens above that im love woojin sm, what teddy bear aaaa, i weep at his vocals

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - dreamiplier - 12-16-2018

honestly if you can go on discord it'd be easier since i typed up everything that's happened mostly
i'd have to tell you about a ton of shit though bc it's not all updated

ahh, i hope you don't mind that i pray for you!! i really hope everything goes well for you, and i wish you the best bby <33
sounds stressful honestly, and i hope after they're all done, you can have a stress free break because you deserve it!!

DANG OOF RIPPPPP, i was sobbing after jhope started breaking down tbh, i can't

Wink) you bet, im a sneaky sneak bro matt took a photo of me & my friends on friday night on my polaroid, and as i was handing it to him, we touched hands so many times & when i was showing him how to use it, and again when kaeris wanted to keep the photo & i didn't mind, but holy CRAP HE DIDN'T FLINCH OR MOVE AWAY OR ANYTHING GUP, HE
HE WAS F I N E W I T H I T
and today we were standing so close to each other we were almost touching shoulders
&& i stan y'all, i ship so hard, so cute

literally i won't listen to another kpop band and won't let anyone make me

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - guppy - 12-24-2018

me, whenever anything happens between dream and matt:
[Image: th?id=OIP.BfPYioRkypY04HilzXXT6QHaH_&w=1...=5&pid=1.7]
i stan y'all so hard, matt step it up, stop being a slick b i h
&& you only listening to bts?? vALID. i'll fight anyone who says otherwise

also break started, like, 3 days ago and i'm still highkey stressing over all this hw but i got 2 weeks for a reason, am i right? but thanks for keeping me in your prayers bb <33

since my mom doesn't want anyone near her while she's getting to food ready for our party later today, i might be able to make happy's joining finally and probably make some "simple" thread for boy because why not
also may try to remake organizedchaos bc i have a need to play the bts rap line

[table][tr][td]
MILES MORALES
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce pretium odio non justo laoreet, vitae euismod est elementum. Praesent mattis faucibus velit, ac laoreet metus blandit non. Mauris rutrum tempor ipsum, vel facilisis ante egestas vel. Pellentesque nec tellus commodo, suscipit nisi sit amet, aliquet nisi. Curabitur lobortis placerat est, sed ornare sapien posuere sed. Proin viverra magna quis ligula malesuada mollis. Donec laoreet velit non justo tincidunt, eu tincidunt mauris rhoncus. In porta congue risus, at efficitur ante porttitor in.

Mauris malesuada justo dolor, at iaculis elit malesuada eget. In sagittis facilisis magna vitae sollicitudin. Suspendisse egestas nibh eros, eget vetis risus commodo eu. "Lusce dignissim faucibus iaculis." Suspendisse auctor eros quis purus accumsan, eu dapibus neque posuere. Vestibulum commodo commodo quam a malesuada. Aliquam justo neque, posuere eget diam sit amet, imperdiet mollis dui. Sed gravida massa quis justo iaculis, a molestie nisl condimentum. Sed enim lorem, finibus id feugiat vitae, porttitor vel ipsum. Sed maximus tempus facilisis. Integer pretium libero eu diam vestibulum, ac rutrum lectus blandit. Phasellus et tellus vel orci tristique efficitur.
YOU'RE A SUNFLOWER┆TRAIT. TRAIT. TRAIT. ━

had to make a new 'simple' posting template so here's this uncreative thing:

happycamper
[table][tr][td]
link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5
[/td][td]
Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet. Dessert jujubes donut. Sesame snaps marshmallow liquorice jelly-o brownie liquorice I love brownie I love. Jujubes pudding marshmallow I love bear claw jelly chocolate bar muffin powder. Soufflé I love lollipop pudding dessert carrot cake halvah. Pudding I love donut cookie ice cream. Ice cream I love cake chocolate cake cake donut donut cake. Danish brownie candy caramels gingerbread caramels candy canes lollipop. Sweet jujubes croissant jelly-o bonbon. Lollipop I love oat cake. Caramels chocolate cake chocolate jelly beans jujubes bonbon wafer oat cake I love. I love toffee gingerbread I love gummies I love. Carrot cake sweet cake croissant. Carrot cake powder soufflé sesame snaps caramels halvah.
[/td][/tr][/table]

asdfghjkl i keep watching spidergwen clips from into the spiderverse and it's making me want to play cherrybomb here because Big Lesbian Energies

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - guppy - 12-26-2018

so i saw the trailer for run bts 2019 right when it was posted and someone on twitter pointed out that one of the clips had 'yoonji' written on a chalkboard. im so hyped bc i'm gay for yoonji and you can quote me on that. i know it's literally just yoongi with a wig but still yeeted my gay heart.

but anyway rewatched most of run bts, including the episode with yoonji, and she is a perfect fc for cherrybomb

[Image: 50543c7c2aa95b917f35879b3a0d5bef2cd189e2_hq.gif]
[Image: large.gif&key=e6f10aeaeefad85deeb1f1926b...0dd0b805c1]
[Image: tumblr_oknfdkfCo01vq3fhho4_400.gif] [Image: tumblr_oknfdkfCo01vq3fhho3_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ol5pn3pZvD1ut7ogso1_250.gif] [Image: 022b64d166003330d2e017884e0bd3a37556b19c_00.gif]

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - guppy - 12-26-2018

[Image: zicEovj.gif]

˗ˏˋ what makes you dream? ˊˎ˗
dream (n.) \ˈdrēm\: a visionary creation of the [glow=#3B5E57,0,300]imagination[/glow]
「 they/them | characters | premades | storage | misc. |

Spoiler:

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - dreamiplier - 12-26-2018

i see you subtly sneaking my username in your siggie smh you should put "#1 mamily shipper" in ur signature js

i love the slick man, it's so nice
pls go on discord if you can or insta because so much shit has happened and i have sO MUCH TO TELL YOU
AND NOW THERE'S LUKE AND HE'S REALLY NICE BUT HE'S JUST A FRIEND LMAO

d amn, homework over break?? that's rude af, i didn't get any
ofc bby ily <33

YES YES YES HAPPY BOI