Beasts of Beyond
⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ (/showthread.php?tid=2873)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 10-04-2018

Quote:[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt;"]i fully support valerianpaw

intersex
svelte
pretty boy?? honestly
does appear more feminine and doesn't really mind if someone's misgenders him; even accepts feminine pronouns
"let me feel and be pretty. k thnx, bye"
full of fucking energy and constantly getting patched up because what is being careful?? possible cause of death from an accident
unwavering. doesn't get down in the dumps easily and bounces right back a majority of the time
nosy as fUCK
kind + friendly to all and hella naïve; another possible cause of death?
peach, cream, light pink as aesthetic

pretty cream somali with amber eyes
riverclanner
8 months old
death at 11 months old; shy of become a warrior

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]asexual pirate in a choir with a group of sirens and roll their eyes at the idiots who intrude on their sessions because #rude. go sail somewhere else because didn't?? people tell you not to go through these waters?? idiots, the lot of 'em

maybe make this as a story?? seems like a nice idea

thinking over it a bit more, i'm thinking the pirate was formerly a musician on a small island. not overly populated, but they were raided by pirates and they were killing his people, so he decided to a bargain: if i can perform well for you then let my people go and take me. if i can't then you're free to slaughter my people and take all possessions. you can guess what happened and (reluctantly) became apart of this crew, but it was for a good cause, so it didn't bother him too much. somewhere along the line, they come across the sirens and the sirens are shook because he's not seduced?? instead, he wants to join their little group and had his lyre and loved music so?? he up and decided he rather live with them than humans and produce music as he desired. pretty content with his life aside from the pirate that come through their waters since people don't heed warnings and think it'll be fine if fine means crashing their ship and drowning.

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 10pt;"]– sundayprayers
– burninghalos / blazinghalos / brokenhalos / bloodyhalos
– holywars / holylight holyshit / holyghost
– deadsaints / rottingsaints / goldensaints
– heavenlylullaby/ies / heavenlygates / heavengates
– littleangel / sweetangel / ivoryangel
– lostdivinity
– ivoryprince / celestialprince

coyotekisses / cagedelephant / tribesociety / emptyworld / shadowroyale / crybaby / timelove / radioactivedisturbia / arcticmonkey / bestfriend / honeywhiskey / saturdaynight / lonelyroom / middlefinger / deadmantheory / governmentshakedown / prayingthoughts / bodycount / bloodynose / whitedove / violinplayer / toxicpoison / nosebleed / brokenanthem / mindgames / lazyboy / badwolf

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]— male, 23, hella tired yet does his best
— never had any imaginary friends as a child since he saw monsters instead. never found it to be strange considering he's known them for all of his life. his first friend was named konki and it was similar to a dog, but had no face, two sets of human arms coming out of its sides, a long, scaly body, bird feet, and a deer tail. honestly, darius liked to think of konki as his best friend and pet (though moreso of a best friend than anything).
— parents found it worrying when he didn't interact with other kids and insisted that konki was real but they couldn't see him. went to therapy for several years for this and pretended to get "better", but knew the real truth. never mention konki to his parents again and secretly talked to him when they weren't home, or were asleep. started to hang out with other kids, though stopped trying because they called him a weird and don't want to be friends with a "freak". didn't phase him because konki was always there for him.
— in his late teens he started to see more monsters than just konki. for the most part they ignored him and did whatever they did until he violently reacted to one of them shoving a hand through his chest. that caught their attention and immediately were attracted to him, curious about this human being able to see them. no one else had seen them before.
— met a medium named ronchris and surprisingly got along with her. she was convinced he was like her, but learned that he wasn't seeing the dead. ronchris tried to communicate with the monsters and had no luck. konki tells darius that it liked her and he relayed the message back. she was pleased that it did and hoped they could one day communicate with each other.
— darius meets h̛i̢̢͟m̸.
—t̸͢h̶i̛ś̡͟ ͟i҉̷̀nf҉̷o̢r̶m͞͠at͟͠i̴͘o̴̶̷n ̧́͡c̕҉a͏n̴n̵ǫ͟t҉͘҉ ҉b҉͏è̛ ̛̛f̷̶́où̵͜n͘͟͞d̕̕͜
— becomes ill for most of his adolescence for unknown causes. eventually recovers
— konki is dead
— ronchris is gone
— constantly exhausted spiritually and mentally. monsters start to avoid darius. learns that not all monsters are kind and can be manipulative like any creature of existence. starts developing depression and has a hard time coping. eventually flees from his family and ends up in a nearby forest and stays there.
— stalked by elyx and drauuel. later on questions what they want, shocking them both, and is asked why the other monsters avoid him like the plague most of the time. darius is unable to answer their question.
— slowly gets used to elyx and drauuel's consistent company and has less depressive moods.

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt; text-transform: lowercase;"]
suicidal thoughts | jake hill and josh a:
suicide forest | jake hill and josh a:
nuketown | josh a and jake hill:
[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt; text-transform: lowercase;"]
the wolf | siames:
you fooled me | divided by friday:
rhythm of the room | divided by friday:
better off | divided by friday:
honey whiskey | nothing by thieves:

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]a girl who's a werecat and another who's a rakshasi. both were captured and crammed into some unknown location because "y'all are like gems in this world and we gotta study you". of course, neither of them are happy about that and barely acknowledge each other at first. both of them were too busy planning to get the fuck out to think about gaining an "friends".

— nearly end up escaping on their own, but both got caught and were put in "time-out" together.
— sat there awkwardly because i don't want to talk to this stranger. eventually the silence gets broken by the werecat at the mention of ripping their captors to shreds and going as far as to eating a bit of them. the rahshasi grew interested because eating human flesh?? yes, honey, yes.
— still has distrust towards each other, but acknowledge their common enemy. slowly started to work together. smart enough to be inconspicuous about working together since they're not idiots.
— vaguely learn about each other's histories/back grounds. delves deeper when they bust out
— they bust out. yes. definitely. how? i'll figure that out, don't worry about. just sit back and enjoy the show.
— forced to adapt to a location they aren't used to. (mountains? forest? one or the other).
— come across a town and manage to fit in with the humans. gotta leave because our rahshasi is a hungry gorl and she ate because. she can. both flee afterwards since they aren't gonna stay for the aftermath.
— lesbians?? or maybe have a squish relationship?? we just. need more girls loving girls or friends that are friends, but don't go past it. or maybe they both just love each other deeply as friends and are content with their friendship, and any ho that tries to get between them shall perish.

Spoiler:

[align=center]
[div style="background-color: #919793; width: 170px; height: 500px; margin-left: -200pt;"]
[div style="border: #efeaf6 solid 2px; width: 150px; height: 30px; margin-left: -10pt; margin-top: 100pt;"][Image: l9pHdxG.png]
MAGIC
[div style="background-color: #efeaf6; width: 150px; height: 1px; margin-top: 10pt;"]
|
CUNNING
|
WILLPOWER
|
CONSITUTION
|

() . . . Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas. Everybody's looking for something. Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to get used by you. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be abused. ❞ — SWEET DREAMS, EURYTHMICS; AKA FILLER RIGHT NOW

ABOUT ME
Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas. Everybody's looking for something. Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to get used by you. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be abused. Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas. ❞ — SWEET DREAMS, EURYTHMICS; AKA FILLER RIGHT NOW

IN-DEPTH
Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas. Everybody's looking for something. Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to get used by you. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be abused. Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas. ❞ — SWEET DREAMS, EURYTHMICS; AKA FILLER RIGHT NOW

[x] [justify]Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas. Everybody's looking for something. Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to get used by you. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be abused. Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.[/justify]

[x] [justify]Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas. Everybody's looking for something. Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to get used by you. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be abused. Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.[/justify]

IN-DEPTH

IN-DEPTH

IN-DEPTH

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - pallid-i - 10-05-2018

wiggles in here

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 10-05-2018

ew