Beasts of Beyond
[ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] (/showthread.php?tid=9911)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - stilly. - 09-25-2019

CHARACTER IDEAS/RETURNING CHARACTERS:
( Not all of these are currently on site or will be on site, but I continue to make content for them in some form, and they may be at some point. All former group names have been changed so that they don't infringe. )

CURRENTLY IN BOB UNIVERSE:
NAME – SPECIES – CHARACTER – CLAN (RANK) – FORMER GROUP..?
Wormwood – Lion & Hellhound – Former Guardian Angel – Tanglewood (Chaser) – N/A
Hushsound – Domestic Feline – Hero of the Wild – The Typhoon (Crewmate) – N/A
Merriam – Stoat Weasel – Horseman of Death – Elysium (Member) – N/A
Musicbox (Inactive) – Domestic Feline – Restless Immortal Spirit – Loner ATM – Several unnamed, as well as The Pitt

CURRENTLY NOT IN BOB UNIVERSE:
NAME – SPECIES – CHARACTER – FORMER GROUP..?
Mari – Domestic Feline – Caring Mother and Ambitious Warrior – Serene Woods (Former Leader)
Darlingdemons – African Wild Dog (MAY CHANGE) – Tough and Discreet Warrior, Sad Lesbian – Blackrock Depths (Former Master-At-Arms)
Redvox – Domestic Feline (MAY CHANGE) – Nervous but Charismatic Nerd – Halls of Hiraeth (Former Leader)
Spiralknight – Unsure, some type of Canid – Undecided – N/A

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - stilly. - 09-25-2019

Stuff for Spiralknight:
[Image: GI1xpvl.jpg]
[Image: TUVFivk.gif]
SK Pixel by El-Sato

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - stilly. - 09-28-2019

Some stuff for Redvox, even if I don't know I'm gonna actually bring him over
Spoiler:

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - gregory - 09-28-2019

who is that blue baby,,,,

Adjgkskgs he's the main character of the video for TWRP's song "Starlight Brigade". They had a team make an amazing animated music video for it and blue boi gave me Redvox vibes

I'm unsure of whether or not Redvox, if I do decide to bring him in, should go to Elysium or The Pitt. On one hand Elysium is less active, but matches his personality better, and I could help their activity, but eventually I am going to have Merriam there. On the other hand, The Pitt is slightly more active, but his personality would probably clash a lot with others there.

Redvox's new form is that of a hybridization between a bat and a goat. He has four limbs, with the two back limbs being goat legs, and the two front being bat wings. This enables him to rest on his back legs or an all four limbs, although he obviously cannot walk bipedally. His main body is that of a goat, with his eyes being rectangular pupiled goat eyes, having long goat horns, and a goat beard on his chin, as well as a short and fluffy goat tail. His fangs, ears, and nose are all those of a bat. His species, known as a gat, has an excellent sense of smell and hearing, but a poor sense of sight, with a major blindspot around the backs of each side. He is an omnivore, feeding on both small animals and plants with sharp front teeth, and plant grinding back teeth. Gats can have many different kinds of coloration, with Vox's main body being a deep rusty red color, his wings being a dark black, the fur around his neck and beard is a lighter red, bordering on pink. His eyes are a dulled green with black bars for pupils. His horns are a dark black to match his wings, and curl back around his head. He is primarily a nocturnal creature, only venturing out during the day time when he absolutely needs to.

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - redvox. - 09-28-2019

tracking with the boi :^)

#5584db #1d3486

[align=center]
— I WOULD RATHER FLY THAN FIGHT,
redvox "vox" abramo is a 28 month old male bat and goat hybrid, known as a gat. he is a bit unnerving to look at, being a deep rusty red furred hybrid, with a very distinct appearance. he has the body of a goat, with his two front limbs being the black wings of a bat. he is about the size of an average goat, with the eyes, back legs, black horns, tail and beard of a goat, along with the fangs, ears, and nose of a bat. he was formerly the leader of the halls of hiraeth, but he is currently a member of the pitt.
— CLOSE MY EYES AND HANG ON TIGHT!