Beasts of Beyond
*+☽ ━ badbye / storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage (/showthread.php?tid=7584)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - guppy - 12-01-2018

[table][tr][td]
eugene lee yang.
CLAN NAME | CLAN | AGE | SPECIES | MISC.
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

a wip:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atzngYXAs58[/youtube]

[Image: 0ca77269b3296df6bedc2706ba8b62d3.jpg]

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - dreamiplier - 12-01-2018

I RESPONDED TO YOUR MESSAGE ON DISCORD CTUYF#EIHWDLJS:
IT'S SO INSANE IM STILL DEAD

Wink) yup i don't care anymore but at the same time still highkey depressed he hasn't sat w/ me
i'll tell you everything that happened on wednesday though on discord bc dustin was there when he wasn't supposed to be but we didn't talk so lmao, i'll still tell you what happened w/ him bc yeah lmao also with my friend gage who i feel like we've lowkey been flirting with each other but not really? idfk what is flirting

i love & stan you more b e t

YESSSSSS boy & happy are my children & i'd kill for them

i did the first icon originally!! i just watched an hour & 50 minute bts thing on their performances on shows though so i wanted a bs&t profile whoops but i'll switch back whenever you want to!!
but okay those matching icons you found are cute and i will 100% make us all bts themed accounts if you want
ALSO IF YOU COULD FIND THE ONE FOR TAE FOR THOTTICUS I'D LOVE YOU FOREVER i already do but shshsh

heck, you know what? ima put it here so you don't have to wait

oKAY SO it was literally the perfect opportunity to talk to him. we were by the campfire, and he was sitting down on a chair looking at his phone. i was standing, and jennie went off somewhere for a second to talk to someone, so we were alone ( with the exception of the other people around the fire ). i debated back and forth for a long time if i should talk to him or not, because my nerves were getting the best of me. but then i went: “emily, this is probably the only opportunity you’ll ever have. just- just talk to him, man.” and so i did
“matt,” he was still looking at his phone and maybe at first didn’t hear his name, but he looked up after a few seconds and seemed surprised i was talking to him. “your sister has my stepdad, apparently?” he paused for a second, and asked me: “what teacher?” “<ryan’s name>” i replied, and he nodded. “yeah, she does. he was pretty great. i mean, i didn’t have him, but a lot of my friends did and they told me about him.”
i was super shocked at this point. “you went to <my parents’ school>?” i thought he went to a different school actually. but he nodded. “did you?” he asked me back, and i shook my head. “no, <my school’s name>.” we paused for a couple of seconds. “my mom works there too now.” “what’s her name?” i kind of laughed to myself at this one, because for some reason he didn’t connect the fact that they were married. “<my mom’s name>” then he nodded because like that makes sense lmao. “she’s a reading teacher there, and she came in later, you probably wouldn’t of had her.” another pause. i don’t remember everything but i know i mentioned how i went there in seventh grade for the bus stop
but yeah, that was really it. but i did it. i conquered my fear and talked to him.

[Image: large.jpg]
me @ dustin bc tHIS B IH I S WEAR IM-
gonna search up how to knock some sense into a boy without murdering him but this news about gage is holding my aggressive self back

&& here are the tae icons from the ones i've found, as well as the ones from the run bts episode!! honestly whichever you guys think is best, i'll go with it!!
[Image: tumblr_oi903ceYbe1s02j7ro3_r2_400.png] [Image: tumblr_piq48z4Zkb1y0f6uno6_250.png]

MOOD MOOD BIG ASS MO OOD
but yeah please don't murder him he's my bby boi tbh

YES THANK

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - dreamiplier - 12-03-2018

prepare for a spam on discord + me 100% trying not to cuss anymore bc dustin is the first person other than oli & thotticus and some people from school who know i cuss and i said i’m trying to stop and he said that’s good :,))

last night was just so amazing and tim tebow is my newest icon and i support and i lost my voice sort of and i’m tired and my back hurts from keeping good posture for six hours and my feet hurt but it’s okay i’m living

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - guppy - 12-16-2018

me, on the verge of my millionth mental breakdown of the past 2 weeks because school has been literal hell and i finally got my macbook fixed after it deleted its own hard-drive (because apple is a snake for not warning anyone about this testing shit they put in some macbooks) and me failing two exams in spanish, prompting more breakdowns and my A turning into a B, making my anxiety spiral even lower because the education system has me fucked up: [Image: CyF_9hzVEAAZ9ra.jpg]

I have not touched my laptop for weeks bc I just got it back today after it literally became a husk of a computer weeks ago and I spontaneously deleted all social media because thanks therapist so hopefully I'll be back tomorrow if I can ignore the party outside my room and my anxiety spiking because 3 teachers assigned essays due on Monday morning on Friday and I am n OT READY
ps: I miss my wife sm and I will sell my damn soul to the devil to make her happy and I hate my spontaneous school-induced disappearances

BUT ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL SCHOOL IS OUT FOR BREAK AND IM GONNA BE ABSENT ON WED. FOR MY NEXT THERAPY SESSION SO YEET @ SCHOOL

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - guppy - 12-16-2018

also i am Still Not Okay after the artist of the year speech(es) bts gave at the mama awards show
especially Not At All Okay after hobi and tae cried and j IN'S MENTION OF THEIR POSSIBLE DISBANDMENT IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR I WANNA HUG MY BOYS SM
bighit and other idol companies need to give their groups more breaks
thanks for coming to my ted talk, time to die over hw

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - dreamiplier - 12-16-2018

MY HUSBAND IM GONNA CRY IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH
I HAVE SO MUCH TO UPDATE YOU ON W THE BOYS ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY
IM SO SORRY YOUVE BEEN SO STRESSED, I HOPE EVERYTHING GETS BETTER FOR YOU BBY <333333

i cried with that speech okay it was so sad
jin out here trying to make me lose my shit
also that’s literally why they wrote let go and i-

also i snuck two pictures of matt today on the bus, i’m out here being secretive af h a