Beasts of Beyond
spicy boyfriend — storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: spicy boyfriend — storage (/showthread.php?tid=4706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Re: spicy boyfriend — storage - guppy - 09-16-2018

super quick to-do list bc im falling behind on homework since i drown myself in allergy medicine and knocked my ass out and also i have a 'c' in college algebra and it's the first 'c' i've gotten in years and i'm,,, not okay

boy
- answer to joining thread
- create plot thread
- think of a rough plot line where he begins to fit into society, mainly learning english and how to transform his toxic masculinity into something more healthier and also getting used to being a roux

organizedchaos
- make notes on his character
- fullbody art? calico with blue eyes, few scars across his body, and caution tape around one of his front legs. wings maybe?
- joining thread in the pitt

Re: spicy boyfriend — storage - dreamiplier - 09-17-2018

YEIDHSVKZXJUYIFDGS I LOVE YOU SO SWEET
i would kill for anything from you tbh, like i don't even know lmao

AHH I CAN'T WAIT TO POST YIEDVJKSBZXM
PETITION FOR BOY AND DESSIE TO BE THE BEST OF BROS
and like i said in discord, he's going to the pitt!! i would love for gb & chaos to be best friends tbh, will live for it omg

OOO YES MAKE ONE AHHH

Re: spicy boyfriend — storage - guppy - 09-20-2018

asdfghjkl boy and dessie are already a guaranteed best bro duo. dessie just needs to take no shit from dumb ass feral boy and just start teaching him korean just to have that extra bond between them and just some big ass jin and suga vibes
aND OH BOY, GB AND CHAOS WILL BE A CHAOTIC DUO OF BESTIES AND IM SO DOWN FOR IT

also i did like 2 high pressured tests and got nearly perfect scores on them (the wrong answers were all dumb mistakes, including me misreading my teacher's answer key when he accidentally flashed it), and my college algebra grade is back to a 'b', and i retook an exit slip and got it all correct, and im just feeling so blessed today
tho tomorrow's a different story bc got two other high stake tests that i cannot retake and im feeling the pressure
pls let the weekend be nice to me

[Image: lccM4tY.gif] [Image: LClA4Zc.gif]

and i know that i can't pretend that i haven't had my regret, from the memories that i've kept, to the history i forget. oh, my father, before he left, there's one thing i wish he said ... :
「 boy roux | the typhoon | tags | plot | penned by guppy 」—————————————————
"[b]OH CHILD, JUST DO WHAT YOU LOVE, 'CAUSE YOU WON'T GET THIS LIFE AGAIN."

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 570px; height: auto; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; color: black; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px;"]and i know that i can't pretend that i haven't had my regret, from the memories that i've kept, to the history i forget. oh, my father, before he left, there's one thing i wish he said [color=#DB0933]...[/color] :[/div]
[div style="width: 580px; height: auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:9pt; color: #DB0933; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px;"]「 boy roux | the typhoon | tags | plot | penned by guppy 」[s]—————————————————[/s][/div]
[div style="width: 600px; height: auto; font-family: arial; font-size: 13pt; color: black; text-align: center; line-height: 13px; margin-top: 5px; letter-spacing: -1.9px;"]"[i][b]OH [color=#DB0933]CHILD[/color], JUST DO WHAT YOU LOVE, 'CAUSE YOU WON'T GET THIS LIFE AGAIN[/i]."[/div][/align]

[Image: v5M6FQi.gif]

CALL ME LOVER BOY
happycamper aestas | paradise valley | tags | plot | ♡

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 350px; height: 50px;"][div style="width: 50px; height: 50px; border-radius: 100%; background-image:url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/236240907/original.gif); background-size: 115%; background-position: center;margin-left: -350px; border: 2px solid #DDD3C9;"][/div][/div]
[div style="width: 350px; height: auto; font-family: georgia; font-size: 20pt; color: #DDD3C9; margin-top: -45px; margin-left: 30px;"][b]CALL ME LOVER BOY[/b][/div]
[div style="width: 330px; height: 10px; background-color: #DDD3C9; margin-left: 21px; border-radius: 2em 0em 0em 0em;"][/div]
[div style="width: 330px; height: 18px; margin-left: 21px; padding-left: 2px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; color: #DDD3C9; letter-spacing: .5px;"]happycamper aestas | paradise valley | tags | plot | ♡[/div][/align]

Re: spicy boyfriend — storage - guppy - 09-22-2018

didn't lose anything besides a fancy for a premade template in my drafts as well as a draft of boy's response (which was like 2 sentences). will get both redone asap

Re: spicy boyfriend — storage - guppy - 09-23-2018

[table][tr][td]
-------------- c a l l
me a
-- try h a r d
[/td][td]
BAEPSAE
———————————————— [ premades / f.a.q. ]
Caramels wafer sweet roll cupcake pie icing candy canes. Chocolate pudding cake soufflé jelly beans. Candy I love pastry chocolate bar oat cake brownie chocolate cake chocolate bear claw. Sesame snaps tootsie roll soufflé wafer lemon drops. Gummies chocolate jelly. Chocolate bar gummi bears candy I love apple pie pudding candy chocolate bar lollipop. I love wafer dragée gummi bears marshmallow. Tiramisu I love marzipan lollipop apple pie. Caramels gingerbread danish. Apple pie jelly-o gummies bear claw muffin gingerbread cookie. Carrot cake marshmallow ice cream dragée. I love lemon drops I love I love. Chocolate cake jelly-o bonbon jelly-o donut toffee apple pie. Tiramisu marshmallow icing gingerbread oat cake marzipan. // this scrolls
[/td][/tr][/table]

template for premade thread and click polaroids for links:

Re: spicy boyfriend — storage - rakue - 09-23-2018

HI WHAT THE FUCK THAT TEMPLATE IS SO GOOD
UR ART AND CODING IS SO GOOD I LOVE

!! ! IMMA START CRYING OVER MY REFRIED BEANS PLS RAK ILY
THANKS FOR LOVING MY COMPLICATED ASS CODING AND BASIC ASS ART LSJDNFOJOQJ IM LOVE YOU

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
soft.lullaby
[/td][td]
[/td][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
∘ ∘ ∘
[/td][/tr][/table]

john doe nothing feels better than this

100 posts ————— 1k followers ————— 150 following
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
made by [member=1886]guppy[/member]

wooo nelly / click follow button to go to character's profile / sorry i rlly love khalid sm: