Beasts of Beyond
False cheer - Testing Storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: False cheer - Testing Storage (/showthread.php?tid=347)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - Whisper - 07-07-2020

[align=center]

I'LL MISS YOU SO —
[div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"] YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE - YOUR TEXT GOES HERE - YOUR TEXT GOES HERE - YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE - YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE - YOUR TEXT GOES HERE - YOUR TEXT GOES HERE - YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -

[W]isker

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - Whisper - 07-07-2020

[align=center]

PLEASE DON'T GO —
[div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"] YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE - YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -

[W]isker

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - Whisper - 07-16-2020

[glow=#212121,2,300]you held it like a mirror[/glow]
[glow=white,2,20] —  showing me the life a chose [b]![/glow]
small kitten of tanglewood . bio . dm for plotting

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - J. ADALGAR - 07-20-2020

[align=center][glow=grey,2,300] and what's wrong with being confident?[/glow]
REEEEEEE

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - Whisper - 07-28-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: a.gif]
[/td][td]
BOY KING
"take me into your heart , accept me as your savior nail me to the fucking cross and let me be reborn" — an antagonist with a silver tongue , a pirate with nothing to loose and everything to gain . vaas montenegro ; he who lives to fight demons should be weary he himself does not become one ." it's not like i am fucking crazy — "
[/td][/tr][/table]
The clan that housed him hadcertain characters there had made him weary, but non had stood out as an obvious threat. if anything, most of them looked outwards at threats. Looked to different clans, looked to places that attacked simply without mercy, or, hell for some skewed form of devotion. Vaas' own theory on it was something to be pushed aside for later, until one came knocking on their door, it wasn't something to worry about.

facing one was a little different, at least rosemary seemed to have no clear intentions of harming him beside a clear defense. If anything it made the tiger think of the perspective, who really were the aggressors in this fewd? a small sign was pointing another way, and for the moment- just for now, he will take it into stride.

"even more then," Vaas spoke, his tone returning to a slightly more cheery tone, a simulacra of a jolly fellow to hide cunning behind. Not always used, mind you, but present to catalog. "loner lands does not follow the same rules as your clan does" here, his tone took a more questing tone "doesn't it?" weither they caught on to what he was meaning, was another matter.

Clan relations never bothered him, he felt a duty to it, sure. But these obligations were easy to push away, as a newcomer he could excuse the lack of knowledge, and a meeting of an enema so close to their border- close enough; would effeminately be something the clan leader would want to know, but, would he tell? That was another question. If she could entertain him well enough, he saw no reason to report a friendly chat that could in well be among what could be a loner.

The little bit that she allowed to share to him was a manner of pride, if the other's lack of reluctance in telling it, either way the native took it all in stride, humming noncommittally at the other's words, feasting on the knowledge, taking in the name of this stranger- rosemary. Instantly vaas' mind gave her the nickname aurora. If for anything than the juxtapose that the rosemary seemed to emit. Strong, capable, and bold. Utterly ruthless, he was sure she'd hate to know the princess that vaas had now named her after, but there would be another time to speak this. As his ears prickled with the invitation that the rose blood gave him.

His eyes landed on the food in spoken of, smile on his features fading if a little bit out of surprise to the invitation. Here he thought he would just pester her until she left, but proven that she thought he was worthwhile to keep around. Feelings mutual then, at least. "in my home, tigers are known for our attributes similar to the earth, stubborn, willful, and resolute." he lets it hang. Home, not clan, words hold power, and he likes to keep some form of unpredictability, if his next words speak anything of him. "My sister has control over the earth, my mother, the wood." He has no powers of his own, at least none that he personally knows. He has been looked down on because of it, belittled- and it angered him, angers him now to remember, the slight simmer of rage disappears  under a cheerful smile, but it isn't forgotten, only a reminder.

"everyone's got their own little shtick with their own powers. " and maybe that anger burns a little too closely in his words, but marble it is little business of a stranger. "is levitation a part of yours, or of another root entirely?" still he nods off to the invitation, sitting down among the beach, the look of the perfect gentlemen despite the earlier actions showing- proving otherwise.

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - Whisper - 07-28-2020

[align=center]
I'm not quite myself -

PUT TEXT HERE
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - VIRGIL M. - 07-28-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: rV2CJZO.jpg]
[/td][td]
XVIII - THE MOON
a monument dreams and fantasies come to life, the representation of instincts often left suppressed and a knock into our subconscious.  Virgil of the pitt is a study in beauty: a perfect understanding of that which terrifies you, a perfect picturesque of horror and delight
[/td][/tr][/table]
AAAAAAAAAA

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - Lawlocked - 08-02-2020

AAAAA

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - HISOKA - 08-03-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: cb731d1edc47e1e25ec80593f33f446b.jpg]
[/td][td]
BLOOD AND BONE !
the soft uncurling of sunlight, cotton candy smiles bleeding red, dripping blood. all grainy images that you never want to reveal to youself:  reflection. hisoka is the catastrophe hidden in the stillness, the mourning of a single-note song and the death of all the purity. Bloodlust and cake
[/td][/tr][/table]
AAAAAAAAAA

Re: False cheer - Testing Storage - Lawlocked - 08-09-2020

[color=transparent] [w]isker
AAAAAAAAaaaaaa
[color=transparent] [w]isker
[glow=#5E5E5E,2,300]The dark doesn't frighten me[/glow]

[glow=#5E5E5E,2,300]I chose to close my eyes; it is mine[/glow]