Beasts of Beyond
⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ (/showthread.php?tid=2873)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 08-08-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]gay screaming is op
memes? nerfed

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - pallid-i - 08-08-2018

screams in ur mind and eats cake pops

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 06:24 PM)pallid-i link Wrote: screams in ur mind and eats cake pops

y e a h

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - pallid-i - 08-10-2018

do u like hearing me scream and munch on cake pops, father
i like to call it

not asmr

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 08-22-2018

not asmr

sure

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 08-22-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]start getting characters out there

i'll have do tags but it's not like they have to be perfect or extremely detailed. not to mention the powers aren't gonna use themselves

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 09-07-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]merge ALL accounts and remake them!

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - DANNY - 09-15-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]— child of the embodiment of death and fuckboy ( a mortal )
— died from ingesting shampoo
— died right after fuckboy died
— died from age and has been reborn once more
— unclear what danny actually is despite having a human parent and the literal personification of death. all that's known is that danny dies at a young age then comes back again. the cycle repeats until death has to reap the universe and then and only then will the cycle of death and life break
— 3-5 months old (animal) / 5-12 years old (human) / 8 years old (supernatural)
— masculine pronouns, biological sex unknown
— uninterested in romantic relationships as a whole; aroace
— #foreversingle
— friendly towards all but trusts few

danny would be that one child who talked to ghosts/the dead in general even if his other siblings ignored them. sometimes he wishes he was dead like them but doesn't mind (too much) the path chosen for him

shadowy manx
- pure black manx kitten with shadows and clear irises

— sometimes it can be impossible to tell if danny is real or not because of his appearance; usually when it's dark or he's in the shadows. there are times where it seems like he's only a pair of eyes in the darkness with no physical form, or the shadows surrounding his body moves, shifts, and quivers to the point that one might think danny is becoming a shadow/is fading in and out of existence
— doesn't have a solid form, if i think about it
— danny can (or could) be the representation of reincarnation and/or the curse/damnation of immortality of remembrance. i feel like he would fit more for the latter since there are a lot of characters that are immortal and are cursed to be reincarnated and have memories of each time they live, die, and come back. danny could be the representation of that since he is destined to go through this until the universe ceases to exist

From eldest to youngest: Danny, Gay(lord), Sammie, Narnia, Hellion, Danny Phantom (Rebirth), Lesbian, Danny the 3rd (Rebirth),  (Void Mary), Mary

danny has come from a simulated universe and knows this. there are times when danny can be meta but it's not shown too often

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 10-04-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; text-transform: lowercase;"] moondust by jaymes young
I'm building this house on the moon / Like a lost astronaut / Lookin' at you like a star / From a place the world forgot / And there's nothing that I can do / Except bury my love for you

something just like this by the Chainsmokers & Coldplay
Where'd you wanna go? / How much you wanna risk? / I'm not looking for somebody / With some superhuman gifts / Some superhero / Some fairytale bliss / Just something I can turn to / Somebody I can kiss / I want something just like this

fix you by Coldplay
Tears stream down your face / When you lose something you cannot replace / Tears stream down your face / And I / Tears stream down your face / I promise you I will learn from all my mistakes / Tears stream down your face / And I / Lights will guide you home / And ignite your bones / And I will try to fix you

stop and stare by OneRepublic
Stop and stare / You start to wonder why you're here not there / And you'd give anything to get what's fair / But fair ain't what you really need / Oh, you don't need / Stop and stare / I think I'm moving but I go nowhere / Yeah, I know that everyone gets scared / I've become what I can't be / Oh, do you see what I see?

all the right places by OneRepublic
Everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going / Yeah, we're going down / I said, everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going / Yeah, we're going down / Do you think I'm special, do you think I'm nice / Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces / Between the noise you hear and the sound you like / Are we just sinking in the ocean of faces

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 10-04-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt;"]jacob sumner
post apocalyptic universe – moon finally fucked off and the world is in winter
romantically involved with jericho
formerly best friends with darius (cannibal in this universe)
strained friendship with sam (handed to the amazon type group)

calico "jupiter" courier
top dog in drug industry / scary badass drug lord
soul mate au – soulmates to an undercover spy (carbon)
they both hate each other's guts
best friends with jazz and casimir (amnesiac nephilim; deceased in this universe)

all of my characters are linked to each other in some fashion. only t͜͞h̛e̸̢ ̴̢̨͜͠t̶͠h̷̢̧͠ì̵͟͜͡n̨̧͘̕g̶̀́ knows and rembers everyone. it knows everything and everyone and how things play out. redo notes on t͜͞h̛e̸̢ ̴̢̨͜͠t̶͠h̷̢̧͠ì̵͟͜͡n̨̧͘̕g̶̀́