Beasts of Beyond
play bnha based characters - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: play bnha based characters (/showthread.php?tid=929)

Pages: 1 2

play bnha based characters - arcy - 04-26-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]its Time to join the Large Crowd of people making 'play (fandom) based characters' huh
uh, so for some details, i made an Izuku character about a month ago, on ff!! I didn't plan on dragging other people into it until smbody msged me and made a todoroki character lmao. It has,,, spiraled from there and i just Really want at least a few more people to join the Squad :'^))
some background on the lore and such:
these characters are from a 'bad ending' of canon, and are former humans!! the whole thing is v v vague so feel free to do whatever you like w the timeline!!! long story short, everyone dies and wakes up as an animal.
long story asfdsd:
basic rules,,
please stay semi-active w ur character!! take all the time u need setting them up, but please dont immediately drop them it makes me sad. just warn me abt stuff, at least!!
uhh other than that,,, nothing, really. having ur char in snowbound wld be rad, but i dont wanna flood them w bnha chars so!! anywhere works!!!

characters!!
izuku midoriya, snowbound, taken and played by me([member=62]arcy[/member])
shoto todoroki, snowbound, taken by [member=178]kiddo[/member]
katsuki bakugou, tanglewood, taken and played by [member=78]Verdigris[/member]
shouta aizawa, snowbound, taken and played by [member=332]guts[/member]
ochaco uraraka, snowbound taken and played by [member=310]chatelaine[/member]
momo yaoyorozu, snowbound, taken and played by [member=42]Muddymutt[/member]
asui tsuyu, taken by [member=1260]miss ririchiyo[/member]

uhh other than that, all of the other chars are open!! i just dont have patience to list them all lmao. there's no form needed, just post and ask!!! please im begging u.
if it makes the deal any sweeter i will absolutely draw ur char at least one. ill probably draw them a lot actually asdfsd

[note the squad plot and chat here]

Re: play bnha based characters - guts - 04-26-2018

slides in eue

Re: play bnha based characters - chatelaine - 04-29-2018

if uraraka is open, i'd love to play her! <3

Re: play bnha based characters - arcy - 04-29-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]!!! yes, uraraka is open!! feel free to take her up!!! <33!!!!

Re: play bnha based characters - chatelaine - 04-29-2018

yesss my zero gravity GAL <3 <3
i'll set up her sub and get to posting asap! it might take a day or so bc i have a ton of schoolwork to do today but i'm hoping to get her up and going asap! C:

Re: play bnha based characters - arcy - 04-29-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]uraraka so so fuckign valid........
take ur time, dude!!! if u need any help w anything, feel free to hmu!!! i kno a have a few dozen uraraka icons just chillin smwhere if u want, too asdfdasf. i cant wait to see her around!! <33

Re: play bnha based characters - guts - 04-29-2018

heyyy welcome to hell the squad!! :')))

i Love uraraka,,, hope u have fun with her!!

Re: play bnha based characters - guts - 05-03-2018

sneaky bump

Re: play bnha based characters - FIONTAN. - 05-07-2018

[div style="width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 7.8pt; line-height: 1.2; color: #0d0d0d"]tracking / bump

Re: play bnha based characters - Imortapose - 05-08-2018

Hhhhh tracking... I don't trust myself to stay active with another character, but I love BNHA so I gotta keep my eye on this. Can't wait to see where the babes end up and how they develop !!