Beasts of Beyond
kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner (/showthread.php?tid=9193)

Pages: 1 2

kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - trojan g. - 02-14-2019

[align=center]
There had been little to no issue for the caracal that prowl around the borders getting through the desert. Of course he had been tempted to turn around once due to the lack of water and the fact that he was fucking thirsty, but the thought had only traced his mind once, and it had pissed him off. He wasn't a coward, wasn't someone who gave up half way through something - those he'd known in the past would be able to agree to that. Of course, they were no longer around, nor was he, really, seeing as the once happy-go-lucky canine now was a feline that thirst for something more than water, something slightly thicker.

When he had left his old home, he had been caught by a group of rouge loners, and they changed him. They broke the male. A year ago, he would have cared, but now? Now he just wanted a place to stay, a place to watch, a place to judge. All these creatures that were gathering around in their groups and clans, thinking they were safe from harm as lost as they stuck together. Ha. Pathetic. He knew the truth, and once you were an inconvenience or no longer wanted, they would kick you to the curb, run you out, kill you and he wanted every part of it, every part of killing those he didn't like. Of course, he'd be quiet about it, maybe make a few friends along the way, but he'd get what he wants, one way or another.

Eyes watched the forest intently, ears pricked as he walked back and forth, waiting to be approached as he knew that he would be.

// this is so rushed. I'm so tired. It might not make sense. I'm sorry lol
[align=center]
* captain * the pitt * caracal * 3 years old * powers * template © Orion *

Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - Jervis - 02-14-2019

[align=center]
Within the midst of the shadows, the fox watched the strange momentarily. Only did he step out when he felt certain that this stranger would be a nice addition into The Pitt. With a cocky sneer and a mischievous glint into his eye, Jervis emerged. The lowlife sauntered over with his pointed nose high and ears up to the sky. He was flamboyant as usual. Nevertheless, there was a task at hand. For as much as he'd like to indulge himself, he simply couldn't ignore their stranger and continue to flaunt himself around. 'How cruel...' Jervis let out a huff.

Finally pausing before the caracal, the canine offered a dip of his head. "Greetings," he cooed. "What can I assist you with, dear?" More like what The Pitt could assist them in... but pertaining it to him sounded better.
[align=center]
tags - penned by orion

Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - trojan g. - 02-14-2019

[align=center]
The second a creature stepped out of the jungled wilderness that was the Pitt, the caracal would quickly whip his head over towards the other, watching and studying him to make sure he didn't try anything stupid. When it was finally discovered that he simply wanted to know what Cap wanted, the caracal let his guard down just enough so that his hackles were no longer raised, but he was still observing as much as he could around him. "Place to stay mostly if you've got it. Other plans down the road, but they don't really pertain to you at this moment." Of course if this fox happened to be one of those that would eventually potentially become 'friend' to the caracal, then by all means the plans would pertain to him.
[align=center]

Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - Jervis - 02-14-2019

[align=center]
A place to stay. Jervis nodded accordingly. Somewhere to lie low, presumably. They weren't no safehaven, but more like a hideout for the world's criminals. After all, who came to The Pitt looking to have comforting home? Surely only the most insane or delusional would. "I'm sure we have enough room to accommodate you," he enthused. No one was really here to argue against his point, leaving the decision up to the fox. "Though, it would be a pleasure to discuss those plans later. It'll secure your stay." Letting a stranger in without discussing their plans was not ideal. Especially if it could interfere with his own. Obviously, he was going to stick his nose in the situation either way, so it was better for them to come forward than to have him deal with it his own way.

His guard was down finally, causing him to grow comfortable. That said, he sat down. "The name's Jervis," the fox continued on. "You have failed to introduce yourself though." A face without a name, once again, was not preferable to Jervis.
[align=center]
tags - penned by orion

Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - trojan g. - 02-14-2019

[align=center]
Watching the other, the male would simply nod his head once when he spoke at first, pausing for a moment for the second. "It's nothing to do with the Pitt, I assure you, so there'd be no need to discuss plans at this point in time." Of course, plans could change, but for now it was simply smaller things, no clans. If someone else was willing to do larger things, he'd of course get involved in the bigger picture, but there'd be no reason to plan something by himself, so he sought not to do it.

His name was Jervis then? That wasn't as odd of a name as Captain had expected to see around here. Of course, he was used to the names that changed and developed as one grew, but there was difference in places now so he felt as though he had to adapt. "The name's Captain." He would speak, ear flicking idly with a shrug on his shoulders before letting out a small sigh, "But if that's too many syllables, 'Cap' is fine too."
[align=center]

Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - Jervis - 02-15-2019

[align=center]
Nothing to do with The Pitt? That intrigued him further. "Perhaps we can discuss it later then and I can provide my insight," the fox prodded again. "But that's up to you." Was it really though when Jervis kept pushing him to delve further into context? The external stimuli seemed against Captain. For now though, the Pittian would not bother him anymore. If he went too far, they'd grow annoyed and possibly wouldn't share their desires at all. Hence Jervis moved on.

'Captain.' Now that wasn't so hard. He had offered a nickname for ease, but Jervis ignored it. The formal use of someone's full name appealed to him. "Captain," he repeated out loud to reassure himself of his name. "It's a pleasure to have made acquaintance with you."
[align=center]
tags - penned by orion

Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - Kenna - 02-16-2019

Watching from above a large and very brightly colored bird flew circles almost like a vulture would, yet this avian looked nothing like a carrion bird instead it seemed to appear exotic. Several miles back was Kenna looking up at the sky watching the red outline of her pet waiting for that circling to tell her there was something interesting in a certain direction. Once she spotted that Ember was definitively circling? The short legged creature bounded forward towards that location eager to start some interaction and maybe get some hottie ass in her bed tonight. She doubted that she'd be able to convince Jervis to crawl into her bed and it was getting awfully cold so she needed to find someone.

"Well Cap, you can sail my sea anytime~" the female spoke clearly her voice sultry as she ambled down next to Jervis winking suggestively with her comment before seating her fluffy rump. "We could all have a very energetic discussion on things at my place tonight." she snickered softly with a small paw in front of her maw, sharp claws careful not to scratch herself. "I'm Kenna, it's truly a pleasure to meet you Cap." she dipped her head slightly, and made sure to look up as if with hooded eyes for a second before returning to a normal position. Once she was done speaking the large bird swooped down to land on her head. 

Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - trojan g. - 02-16-2019

[align=center]
Listening to the words that Jervis said once more, thinking for a moment before slightly nodding his head, "Perhaps. Depends on situations and relationships." Of course, he would tell whoever he decides to become fully acquainted with here if he thought they meant well for his own cause or got him into a bigger one, but so far it seemed quiet and still. Of course, he didn't know that Jervis was putting on a nice facade.

When the sounds of wings could be heard from above, Captain would look up for a moment before looking down again in annoyance. Why was this colorful bird circling above them, they weren't food, it didn't make sense. Or, at least, it didn't until he saw the shorter creature coming towards him, brow raising at her first words that she spoke. Already she wasn't making a good impression on the male. She seemed, well, desperate to him, and he disliked that. Besides, his type was the ones that were already in a relationship, and she was lacking a certain something that he liked as well, though he wouldn't ever tell her that. "Although energetic is usually my style, I'm afraid you're not." He'd speak, offering a shrug, "Although maybe one day you will be. Never know." He didn't object to creatures if they had shapeshifting and happened to change genders, it didn't really bother him much.

//this is rushed, but at least I got an old reference in?
[align=center]

Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - Jervis - 02-17-2019

[align=center]
'Depends on situations and relationships.' Ouch. Was that the friendzone? Jervis jeered back momentarily, offering an audible huff. Luckily for him, Captain's attention shifted to Kenna's. Per usual, the winged creature was rather flirtatious and wanted to bring someone home for the night. He couldn't imagine how many she'd actually acquired over the years... And that didn't mean mates.

For now, he remained silent. Jervis' facade remained smiley and awaited a response from Kenna. There was little more for him to butt in with.
[align=center]
tags - penned by orion

Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - Kenna - 02-23-2019

Well that was disappointing, the red panda sighed slightly to the side briefly keeping her head that way. It would have been fun to sleep cuddled between two bodies of warmth tonight, no one could blame her for trying. "Ah well. If I ever end up you're style let me know, I'm equal opportunity at all times. However, don't believe it gets you out of being flirted with from time to time." she could very well flirt with someone without having it go back to her room, in fact somedays that was the most fun for her! Tempting herself only to be denied until the next day making victory sweeter that following night. Yet, this was not one of those nights, she had to do things like that on purpose, which this hadn't been.

"Though the offers still open to you, if you want to come by tonight, Jervis." she smirked slightly prancing forward a few steps in the other direction. "Ember sweet, find me something interesting." with that command her macaw took off again, Kenna herself waiting to see when the bird would circle again.