Beasts of Beyond
GENTLE HANDS || OOC PROMPTS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: GENTLE HANDS || OOC PROMPTS (/showthread.php?tid=8394)

Pages: 1 2

GENTLE HANDS || OOC PROMPTS - Fairylights - 12-06-2018

Come wander over if you'd like an OOC prompt for this week!

Re: GENTLE HANDS || OOC PROMPTS - guts - 12-06-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]ill take one for ymir pls!!

Re: GENTLE HANDS || OOC PROMPTS - Quill - 12-06-2018

[member=332]guts[/member]

Ymir -

Take the following list of character traits:

decisive, materialistic, independent, spontaneous, imaginative

Think of ways in which your character represents these traits. Then, write a scene in which each trait is used in the same scene. While you don't have to use every trait (though I highly encourage that you do), you should consider the driving forces of your character. When are they decisive, instead of spontaneous? When do they become imaginative, instead of independent or materialistic? How quickly can they switch between these emotions and traits, and why? What does it say about Ymir overall, or how do these traits represent areas of his life that he might have other problems with? (I.E, being nurturing).

Re: GENTLE HANDS || OOC PROMPTS - AUGUST - 12-06-2018

one for aug??

Re: GENTLE HANDS || OOC PROMPTS - vvintersoldier - 12-06-2018

i'll take one for bucky!

Re: GENTLE HANDS || OOC PROMPTS - toboggan - 12-06-2018

one for wendell, please and thank you?

Re: GENTLE HANDS || OOC PROMPTS - Kicksie - 12-06-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]i'll take one for bex please c:

Re: GENTLE HANDS || OOC PROMPTS - Quill - 12-06-2018

[member=2899]AUGUST[/member]
August -
[offtopic]For your prompt, I want you to take the following line of dialogue.

"Do you ever think we should just stop doing this?"

Create a scene around it. Is August the one who says it, or someone else? Why is it being said, and what does it say about August's beliefs, history, or future? Does it challenge anything he believes in, or is it a means for him to look at the world in more complex situations, now that he's getting older? See what you can come up with, and how seemingly one tiny conversation can have impacts on your character. [/offtopic]

[member=44]Sky;;[/member]
Bucky - [offtopic]For your prompt, take the following line.

There was something not quite right about the window.

Now, make it your first sentence. Challenge Bucky's perspectives. Is it actually a window, or something else? (In other words, is it a window, or actually a mirror? Is it a literal object, or something sybolic?) What's wrong with it, and how does it challenge Bucky's beliefs, instincts, or thoughts? What significance does a window have to Bucky's worldly perspective? (Bonus Points if it's not related to the Winter Solider). [/offtopic]

[member=1787]WENDELL[/member]
Wendell - [offtopic]For yours, go grab a dice! (Or use Google's 'roll a die' feature). Then, use the following lists and random rolls to come up with your scenario.

Wendell faces
first list (faces):
in a
list 2 (in a):
during
list 3 (during):
while
list 4 (while):
You might end up with something really weird, but that's okay! Whatever you end up with, take the challenge to write a scene about all of this. (Just make sure to include the prompt at the start of your post!) It might take a bit of backstory to explain how he may have gotten stuck in these various situations, but I challenge you to consider his personality traits, his backstory, and any future plots you have in mind for him. What strengths and weaknesses are realized, or what does it say about him? How does it challenge him, mentally and physically? See what you come up with! [/offtopic]

[member=9]kicksmas ![/member]
Bex -
[offtopic]Take the following image:

image cause it's a lil big:

Consider it for a while, either in the literal or the symbolic sense. Once you think you have an idea of what it could work as (I.E, is someone drowning? Is Bex having a weird dream? Is it a premonition of something to come?). Whatever you decide, write a scene about it. Does something happen to Bex, or something else? Is it a funny situation, or one filled with danger? As with any other prompt, see what you come up with, and see how it challenges Bex. What strengths or weaknesses does it tap on? What do we learn about Bex in this situation? See what you come up with!

[/offtopic]

Re: GENTLE HANDS || OOC PROMPTS - cougar - 12-07-2018

>:0

Re: GENTLE HANDS || OOC PROMPTS - Fairylights - 12-07-2018

[member=4]cougar[/member]

Take the following list of words:
bodyguard
attack
huge
ice-cream
educate
vulgar
diamond
berate

Figure out ways to incorporate these words into a scene. However, your first sentence must contain one of your keywords. After that, it may be incorporated as you please. Per usual, think of ways in which you can challenge your character's beliefs, instincts, or physical and mental traits. I encourage you to dig deep on each meaning of the word, and see if you can use any of them in a less-common way. See what you come up with!