Beasts of Beyond
yooooo guess who? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: yooooo guess who? (/showthread.php?tid=8088)

Pages: 1 2

yooooo guess who? - array - 11-20-2018

Salutations friends, 'tis I!

... ew
erm, yeah hi!
I kinda disappeared a hot minute ago, like, a couple of months I think?? oops
but I wanted to get back into roleplaying because I missed it, and I miss you guys on here.

So hello again, lovely people of bob, I'm array (for those of you who don't know me).
Or Lia, if you want to know me by my actual name but that's lame jkjk
I'm Seventeen (just like my bias group for all the kpop trashes out there), turning eighteen soon tho rip
I'm a high school senior in the cough lovely country of the United States of America
I am from Germany tho, and I speak both German and English pretty fluently
I've been rping since 2013 on a site known as feralfront or ff, but I moved over here when my friends did (ily dream & tricky & velli & beatles & cobble & all you guys)
Probably my most memorable character was London, such a cute smol, but uhh, I disappeared and so yeah I'm not really sure what to do with her anymore lol cries
That's a little bit about me, I guess. not really sure what else to say

Re: yooooo guess who? - Verdigris - 11-20-2018

[font=trebuchet ms]hey, welcome back ^^
  class of 2019 students who aren’t ready to be adults, unite

I think I remember London, but I’m not sure where from? What group were they in

Re: yooooo guess who? - toboggan - 11-20-2018

yo, welcome back!!

can i just say that i loved london!? she was so sweet, and i adored her, and eeeeeek. if you remember me, i did play doug under the guise of incognitoburrito, but i’d like to believe that i’ve gotten better at roleplaying as a whole since 2017 blizzardclan.

it’s good to see a familiar face! i’m anticipating in seeing what you bring to the table next!

Re: yooooo guess who? - Beatles. - 11-20-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 7pt; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 1.5;"]Welcome back, array!!!

Re: yooooo guess who? - vvintersoldier - 11-20-2018

Welcome back Array!! ;o;

Re: yooooo guess who? - array - 11-20-2018

Thank you all for the warm welcome back! It's so nice to see all these familiar faces!

[member=78]Verdigris[/member] oof don't remind me I'm not ready to graduate yet eek
London was in BlizzardClan on ff and the Snowbound here on bob

[member=1536]toboggan[/member] omg hi! it's been a while, but I'm so happy to see you! How could I ever forget the iconic Canadian Doug?
aw thank you so much, I'm glad you liked her, she was a really fun character to write

Re: yooooo guess who? - raz - 11-20-2018

thick h i think i may remember u but uh. idk

blizzardclan.................i played mels if u remember her idk if the time is the same

im raz tho nice to meet u

omg mels I remember her!!! Loved that girl! Not from blizzardclan, but from the Exiles, I played Kuro there if you remember him, those two and Slythe were such an interesting trio lol

Re: yooooo guess who? - vancouver - 11-20-2018

Willkommen zurück, Array!

Ich habe Caledonia letztes Jahr im Blizzardclan gespielt, wenn du sich erinnern.

Ah hallo! Es freut mich dich hier zu sehen!
Naturlich erinnere ich mich an sie!