Beasts of Beyond
PEEK-A-BOO (✚) SPOOKY GAME - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: PEEK-A-BOO (✚) SPOOKY GAME (/showthread.php?tid=6902)

Pages: 1 2

PEEK-A-BOO (✚) SPOOKY GAME - venus - 10-11-2018

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family: arial; line-height: 109%; text-align: left; color: black; padding: 20px;font-size: 12px;"][align=right]and you say ive lost my light —

as a solbinder, a whole new world of opportunities had been opened up to the kitsune with the title. something in which initially venus hadn't paid too much thought to, but after letting the thoughts of what kind of state sunhaven's medical team was in - they were beginning to humour their possibilities. namely, the fact that an apprentice was someone who venus could take on, and in all honesty there wasn't too many interested in medicine. at least, there wasn't when the solbinder tryouts had happened. interest would have to be generated. but the field was always seen as something almost lower in status than the other guilds, and it was a tough task to try and influence that opinion. maybe if it could be seen as a fun and exciting pathway? promising.

"he-llo! guys! do any of you want to play a game of truth or dare?" everyone loved games yeah? games were fun. but to put a medical spin on the classic game of truth and dare, that was going to prove a challenge. nothing venus ever shied away from though. the kitsune had planned ahead, thought of ways to entice members with the prospect of fun and food. junk food littered the vicinity, something no medic should be endorsing gorging on, but hey it was spooky season. so what? "you have to answer a question on first aid then you get to give your target their truth or dare, but we'll also work in teams to get the most amount of successful truths and dares. team with the most points get uh.. all the sweets or whatever. your pride should be enough to suffice as a prize." hopefully the game would run smoothly.

Re: PEEK-A-BOO (✚) SPOOKY GAME - rhosmari - 10-11-2018

Slowly a large form stretched, muscles shifting underneath a thick pelt of coffee cream and tan. Her tails lightly shifted against the ground and she rolled onto her back, eyes squinting a bit as she narrowed her gaze slightly against the harsh rays of the morning light. Or was it afternoon? She couldn't tell and she wasn't about to think too hard on it either. Huffing softly the helion would force herself to get out of bed, gaze looking down against the ground as she lightly forced her body to work and moved from her home. It was a nice day, usually they had even weather but she could see that there were clouds on the horizon. Could be a nasty storm or could be a pleasant rain, she didn't know which yet but she was already missing something. Her thoughts wandered to the Typhoon for a small fraction of a second before she pushed it away when she heard Venus call out. Ears swiveled and she turned her attention to the other woman before making her way over. Oh, a game and with medical training involved. She'd never done anything like that before and it sounded pretty fun. After all she was a sucker for games and she allowed a smirk to pull across her muzzle. "Aight, I'm down for this. It sounds right interestin but don't get upset when my team wins." A soft chuckle let the canine's muzzle though it sounded a bit forced than it normally would, still she was hoping to have fun here and that was all that mattered.

"SPEECH"
♡marina monroe - helion - sunhaven♡

Re: PEEK-A-BOO (✚) SPOOKY GAME - drachen - 10-11-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]Pristine figure ventures over after the cream and tan form belonging only to Marina, plumy tail sweeping from side to side in a casual fashion. Multiple wings stretch while a low hum vibrates in the creature’s chest and shakes them out before retracting the feathered appendages. Their head tilts to the side as the words of Venus washes over keen ears and blinks as they mull them over. Truth or dare but with a spin to it. Different from what the angelic being remembers and that’s quite fine with them. Pale lips curl up in a light small at the words coming from the Helion at the mention of her team winning. Caelum settles down with a soft huff of amusement and gives the duo a small nod of greeting.

"I would assume we would pick our own teams?" That’s typically how it works, correct? It’s been a while since they’ve participate in such an activity including teams.

Re: PEEK-A-BOO (✚) SPOOKY GAME - LEVIATHAN - 10-11-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
LEVIATHAN
[ diamond in the rough ]
He didn't like games. He found them foolish and just a waste of valuable time that could be used for productivity. He supposed that maybe it was because he had hardly had time to play games as a kid in the cruel landfill that he had grown up in. All he knew was fighting and surviving. He remembered joining in a few games in his past group, one that had once involved a spin the bottle and much to his embarrassment had kissed someone who he had fallen for. He remembered how startled and ruffled he felt at the idea (even if he had rather wanted to) and how stubborn he had been. But after everything that had happened...he could not find joy in any games anymore. So when he heard the call of Venus, he raised his half lidded magnetic gray eyes to lock towards the direction of where the Solbinder was, the book he was reading suddenly not as interesting. However the more they spoke, the more his interest faded as he realized it was game and he simply turned back to his reading as the muscular coal black male flipped the thin page to continue.

But every few seconds, his attention would flicker towards Venus and the growing group until he decided he couldn't concentrate. With a low sigh of exasperation, the dark gloomy figure rose to his standing position and the short male headed over in a slow stalk. As he grew close enough, he went into a tense sitting position with a decent distant to show he was not exactly keen on participating. [b]"I'll just watch." Leviathan stated in a monotone form as he simply remained rooted to the spot he was at so he would not be placed in whatever teams would be created.
© LEXASPERATED

Re: PEEK-A-BOO (✚) SPOOKY GAME - GORDON CIPHER. - 10-11-2018

Honestly, a game right now was what Gordon needed. Games were a stress reliever, although the mention of first aid made her a bit wary of the game that Venus purposed. "Wh-what do you mean by first aid?" She asked, waddling up to sit next to Marina.
where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you ! ━

Re: PEEK-A-BOO (✚) SPOOKY GAME - venus - 10-13-2018

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family: arial; line-height: 109%; text-align: left; color: black; padding: 20px;font-size: 12px;"][align=right]and you say ive lost my light —

breaking the veil of silence befallen across sunhaven, marina's familiar accent caused venus to swivel their ears towards her and brought a gleeful smile to their face. sapphire gaze softening at the sight of the leader and her playful remark. "i'm already upset you don't have enough faith in me, mari. of course i'll be on the winning team." bemused, venus bantered with the canine as more and more of sunhaven came to humour venus' attempts at medicine-inspired fun.

turning over to caelum, venus recognised the boy as that one who had come to sunhaven with a mission unbeknownst to both himself and the rest of sunhaven. he was an odd fellow, but venus wouldn't mind playing with him - even if the boy mightn't stay long enough to join the medicine crew. the more the merrier. "you can choose to swap teams if you'd like, but for simplicity's sake i'll assign teams arbitrarily." it was just easier to give the teams, at lest initially, otherwise venus feared that sunhaven would be standing around contemplating which team to join for an eternity. the random selection would hopefully also make the teams balanced on knowledge.

pained, bittersweet sadness filled venus' stomach as levi came over to simply watch on the game's event unfold, their heart sinking in their chest. when the man had come over, venus had be rather hoping that he would come to join in on the fun and let his softer side be shown to venus - but that was too much of a wishful thought. no, characteristically levi came over to simply be a bystander. the silvery-toned kitsune wondered just what had made leviathan this way. "levi... 즐겁게 보내세요" despondently venus moaned at the man, in a way that they hoped he wouldn't be able to understand. but perked up again at the sight of gordon - the friendly girl hopefully one to join in on the fun.

"oh, only simple first aid tips. like basic procedures for bleeding, unconsciousness, basically more things that everyone should know rather than medics. don't worry, i'll help you if you have any trouble." except the fact that venus kind of wanted to win. they were a competitive spirit at heart.

"for teams, lets go me on team one, marina team two, caelum team one, gordon team two, and levi if you decide to let go of the grandpa inside of you - you can be on team one too." simples. "anyone else wanting to join will go in team two then team one, et cetera. i'll go first too to get the game running, but because i'll split the point between the two teams because i can't give a point to myself. gordon, truth or dare?"

[member=853]GORDON CIPHER.[/member]

즐겁게 보내세요 = please spend [your time] happily

Re: PEEK-A-BOO (✚) SPOOKY GAME - calliope - 10-13-2018

♥♡ The girl could only spend so much time in solitude before dragging herself into social situations. Granted, Mira still danced around any true social interaction, trying her best to keep everything as simple as possible. She'd practically mastered the art of avoidance, especially keeping out of things that would involve a lot of interaction. A game, for example, was one of the many situations she knew to only watch from afar.

Still, Mira found herself intrigued by the concept of the game. It was still truth or dare, of course, but the addition of first aid questions made her rather curious. She knew a thing or two about medicine, even if she had kept it to herself thus far. An unusual sense of confidence washed over the serval. Maybe she could actually be useful to her team if she were to join. With that thought, she decided to join in on the game, noting the fact that she should be with team two, as Venus had stated. She didn't say a word about joining, only assuming that they'd accept her into the game. After all, it'd be rude to interrupt.

Re: PEEK-A-BOO (✚) SPOOKY GAME - GORDON CIPHER. - 10-13-2018

Oh so they weren't really hurting anybody to demonstrate. Gordon relaxed at Venus's words, though once again started to look uncomfortable when they announced she would be the first target. "Uh... truth." The Goldenblood responded, blinking at Venus. 

Re: PEEK-A-BOO (✚) SPOOKY GAME - venus - 10-14-2018

chuckles of mild amusement came drawling out of the teenager at gordon evident unease. did the girl think venus would be so cruel to ask something that gordon didn't want to answer? she'd be right. but for now, at the start of the game at least, venus wanted to start off at least semi-tame. it was just a round to get the game started at least and venus wanted to get the real thing going as soon as possible really. "most embarrassing thing you've been frightened of. in the spirit of october of course." as much as venus wanted to keep it halloween themed for now, the question venus felt oddly inclined to make sure gordon knew the kitsune wasn't in fact trying to make fun of her skittish nature. just an unfortunate question for the recipient.

Re: PEEK-A-BOO (✚) SPOOKY GAME - GORDON CIPHER. - 10-15-2018

The most embarrassing thing she was afraid of? That definitely seemed like a question that was targeting her and Gordon shuffled a bit, biting her lip. Wouldn't that be, well... everything? "Uh, m-maybe blood?" She answered, though it was clear her answer was a question in of itself. Blood was a natural part of life, right? So why was she so afraid of it? "Or-or my own shadow," She added with a laugh, looking down at her paws as she answered with a more definite response. Yeah, she's been spooked by her own shadow on a lot of occasions, though it was mostly because she thought her father was lurking somewhere nearby and her gaze happened to fall upon her shadow first.