Beasts of Beyond
✘ WHATEVER IT TAKES | PLOT WITH BEX ✘ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+----- Forum: Uncharted OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+----- Thread: ✘ WHATEVER IT TAKES | PLOT WITH BEX ✘ (/showthread.php?tid=6509)

Pages: 1 2

✘ WHATEVER IT TAKES | PLOT WITH BEX ✘ - REBECCA MACK - 09-28-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 53%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Hey guys! I need to get more involved in Sunhaven and Bex needs to interact with other characters, so here is her plotting thread! Bex is a border collie canine who is really friendly, but can be feisty when need be. She's a bit of a reckless free spirit, and usually tries to avoid any problems that she runs into. If you want to know more about her you can view her tags here!

OPEN TO:
✘ Friends — this is pretty basic, but she'll get along with almost anyone just as long as they're nice to her.
✘ Troublemaking Buddies — if y/c loves to get into trouble and do anything reckless for the fun of it then Bex would be happy to tag along with them and they can get into trouble together!
✘ Adoptive Family — it would probably take a while of y/c and Bex interacting and bonding in order for her to consider them family, but i'm very open to her having adoptive siblings if you're willing to work towards it! I'm also good with young characters looking up to Bex as like an older sister figure.
✘ Party Pals — characters that would be up to planning parties and fun events with Bex. They can just have fun together, and play games and whatnot.
✘ Crushes On Her — she most likely won't return any feelings but feel free to have y/c crush on her if you want

PICKY ABOUT:
✘ Best Friends — as much as I want her to have best friends, I feel that this is something that needs to be developed through roleplay. I'm willing to work towards it though if you want y/c to be a really close or best friend to Bex.
✘ Adoptive Children — I'm a bit more picky about this since I don't want her to get attached to any kiddos who might end up getting dropped or going inactive. I'm possibly willing to consider it, though.
✘ Hook Ups/One Night Stands — I'll probably keep this at a limit but I'm definitely not closed off to it at all since it's just something that she'd do every once in a while ngl lmao. We can discuss unique plot details surrounding this if you want.
✘ Two-Way Crushes — this is probably gonna be very, VERY unlikely but i can't say that i'm closed off entirely to it either. If this happens it'd probably have to be someone that she knows very well

CLOSED TO:
✘ Relationships — both short-term and long-term. She just isn't ready to get into a relationship of any sort atm and if she did there would have to be a lot of development behind it, so this is just gonna be closed off for now.
✘ Being Killed/Maimed/Captured
✘ Having Litters

Note that I may or may not change things around and be more open to stuff later on and exceptions may be made for characters that she ends up interacting with a lot/becomes close to. If you have any ideas that aren't on this list please let me know and I may or may not consider it! c:

Re: ✘ WHATEVER IT TAKES | PLOT WITH BEX ✘ - JERSEYBOY - 09-28-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: work sans; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 0.5px; word-spacing: 3px; line-height: 1.5;"]ayyy kicks

you already know how jerseyboy is; how about we plot bexboy/jersex/jex/bexey?
they haven't interacted much but maybe?? they can be party pals and troublemaking buddies?
also i'm- not sure how it would b possible for them to hook up given their siZE DIFFERENCES but he'd prob end up flirting with her/calling her pet names maybe
bex is a pretty gorl, so seems like a thing he could def do *shrug*

Re: ✘ WHATEVER IT TAKES | PLOT WITH BEX ✘ - REBECCA MACK - 09-28-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 53%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]ooo sure sure i'd be down with that
they could get into loads of troublesome fun together lmao
should they have a thread?

Re: ✘ WHATEVER IT TAKES | PLOT WITH BEX ✘ - cougar - 09-28-2018

getting into trouble? yes. venus loves to snoop around the other groups borders, but theyre also inexperienced in fighting and would probably get beat up as soon as they were first noticed. perhaps venus asks bex to help accompany them and bex is spurred on by the trouble-factor of it??

Re: ✘ WHATEVER IT TAKES | PLOT WITH BEX ✘ - guts - 09-28-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]tbh idk how her and ymir wld get along lmao
maybe they cld have a thread and see how it goes?? they cld prolly get into some trouble who knows

Re: ✘ WHATEVER IT TAKES | PLOT WITH BEX ✘ - JERSEYBOY - 09-29-2018

(09-28-2018, 12:57 PM)REBECCA MACK link Wrote: [align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 53%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]ooo sure sure i'd be down with that
ahhh yeah sure!
one of them should be doing something sus and the other just stumbles upon them lmfao
what kind of trouble does bex like to pull?

Re: ✘ WHATEVER IT TAKES | PLOT WITH BEX ✘ - REBECCA MACK - 10-01-2018

(09-28-2018, 08:22 PM)cougar link Wrote: getting into trouble? yes. venus loves to snoop around the other groups borders, but theyre also inexperienced in fighting and would probably get beat up as soon as they were first noticed. perhaps venus asks bex to help accompany them and bex is spurred on by the trouble-factor of it??
oooo sure!! she'd love that haha xD
just let me know when you plan on having venus cause trouble with another group and i'll have bex tag along c;

(09-28-2018, 08:30 PM)guts link Wrote: [align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]tbh idk how her and ymir wld get along lmao
maybe they cld have a thread and see how it goes?? they cld prolly get into some trouble who knows
yeah, sure!! do you want to make the thread or should i?

(09-29-2018, 12:41 AM)JERSEYBOY link Wrote: [quote author=REBECCA MACK link=topic=6645.msg44898#msg44898 date=1538153843]
[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 53%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]ooo sure sure i'd be down with that
ahhh yeah sure!
one of them should be doing something sus and the other just stumbles upon them lmfao
what kind of trouble does bex like to pull?
[/quote]
lmfao okay! and she basically likes any sort of trouble that is just plain 'fun' or anything that could potentially put her in danger. she doesn't like to plan trouble though - it's mostly just very spontaneous and in the moment

Re: ✘ WHATEVER IT TAKES | PLOT WITH BEX ✘ - cougar - 10-01-2018

okay i will pm you when the opportunity arises!! you dont mind it being an open thread in the other groups territory? or would you prefer a private one??

Re: ✘ WHATEVER IT TAKES | PLOT WITH BEX ✘ - REBECCA MACK - 10-01-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 53%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]alright, thank you!!
and open is fine c:

Re: ✘ WHATEVER IT TAKES | PLOT WITH BEX ✘ - guts - 10-03-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]i can make real quick!! ill tag u ofc