Beasts of Beyond
FEELS LIKE SUMMER ☬ MANDATORY MEETING (SHOUT-OUTS, DEMOS) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: FEELS LIKE SUMMER ☬ MANDATORY MEETING (SHOUT-OUTS, DEMOS) (/showthread.php?tid=5959)

Pages: 1 2

FEELS LIKE SUMMER ☬ MANDATORY MEETING (SHOUT-OUTS, DEMOS) - GRIMNYTE - 09-07-2018

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 540px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]It was strange, to be here; to be where Yes Man had once stood, where Esklav had looked upon him in a show of thoughtless obedience he had failed to uphold since then. When he had received the news and his accompanying promotion, he'd been stunted. He was a slave. Nothing but a slave. A glorified one under the guise of being a warpriest, but one nonetheless. If he was to be given a position of great power, what did that possibly mean? He was not accustomed to giving out orders that someone hadn't given to him first. It was not the way he had been taught.

He wondered what he would feel if he was someone else. Nervous, maybe. Uncomfortable. He tried to imitate the emotion briefly before deciding against it. The Pitt did not require his acts of humaneness, being the most unhumane group on their corner of the earth. Settling himself down in the appropriate place, he made sure to send out slaves to gather their stray members back into the camp, right into their usual meeting place.

"Yes Man has stepped down from his position as ardent. Due to the chain of command and my place in it, I was the most fit to replace him." he had struggled against his natural habit of being polite and orderly with words like "it is my regret to inform you", but eventually gave in to the brutish bluntness The Pitt often favored in place of manners. As time went on, he found himself adapting to their environment and attitude better. "As such, I've decided to organize a better way of conducting our day-to-day affairs with a simple list of the changes. After this, however, i'll be posting announcements on a board instead of having meetings. We all have better things to do.

"I'll begin with changes to ranks. As you well know, The Pitt favors classes; i've decided to neatly rearrange these, remove a few, and then add more as needed to represent all those that join us. From now on, the ardent rank will be renamed demiurge and warpriests will be called viscars. Combining the majority of the fighting ranks i've made it into a whole rank in itself - warlords, in charge of raids and the like. A new rank will be slavers, in charge of all matters overseeing slaves and capturing them. Erudites will now be called exorcists and have renewed permissions besides being healers. The only semi high position rank will be seekers, and will serve as a welcoming party and assist their higher ups before being promoted.

"Welcome Shigaraki, Jainus, Quill, Gabriel, Jaimson, Ik'sael, and Cherrywine. Shout-outs go to Quill, Cosette, Benny, Valkyr and Tsuyu. Slaves can now be promoted to a higher rank in preparation for the ascension into civility, and if your helpfulness is consistent by next meeting you have a chance to leave a life of servitude.

"While there will be no promotions this week, I would like to remind you all that we will no longer be automatically accepting high positions if they do not fit the requirements. You will have to work for a position of power. However, I am looking for a neophyte - if you prove useful and provide assistance and suggestions when needed, I will consider you for the job. Because of this Halo is demoted for the lack of appearances and help around here.

"On the matter of our outer-group affairs, as was announced last meeting we have declared open season on The Rosebloods. Numerous raids and trickery are encouraged on them. I will soon be holding a raid on Sunhaven and The Typhoon too, after everything else is set in place for us. Any and all foreigners who appear on our borders will be dealt with by me and only me. Failure to follow these orders will result in due punishment."

"Finally, I would like to announce that we're moving further into the desert. Clearly our home now is not safe enough to harbor our population in, and I have already sent scouts out to explore an area of interest farther South. It's well-equipped, although small. We're also setting up an event soon to raise interest and activity, so if you're interested in helping contact me in my quarters."

[align=center]SUMMARY
- Yes Man has been demoted by staff as seen in the announcement posted up on the board. I'm leading now and I hope to fill Pallid-i's shoes and raise The Pitt higher than where it is now. I'm sad to see you go!
- all new ranks/edited ones are shown here
- Euridite is being removed as a rank.
- Welcome to Shigaraki, Jainus, Quill, Gabriel, Jaimson, Ik'sael, and Cherrywine! Shout-outs are being given to Quill, Benny, Cosette, Valkyr, and Tsuyu. Keep up the good work! <3
- The HP try-out thread is not being used atm. You have to work for your promotions.
- Halo is demoted for their lack of activity.
- Looking for a deputy!! :00 i'm not gonna ask for forms or anything, but I want someone who can help out and step up to the plate if needed. If you know that you'll be busy in the future, I would advise not applying.
- Open season on The Rosebloods. I'll be making raids on The Typhoon and Sunhaven soon. If you're interested in leading The Typhoon raid, @ me in discord or message me here.
- If a foreigner shows up at the border, notify me with an @ so Esklav can stop by and pester them.
- We're changing up the territory, but we're still gonna be in the desert, don't worry. We're also having a big event pretty soon! >Smile

Re: FEELS LIKE SUMMER ☬ MANDATORY MEETING (SHOUT-OUTS, DEMOS, ETC.) - Shigaraki. - 09-07-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]A meeting. How interesting. Shigaraki immediately starts to head in the direction where he heard Esklav's voice coming from. He raises an invisible brow as he takes a seat on the ground, a small frown growing on his mouth. He hadn't met Yes Man before, so hearing that the previous leader had stepped down did not faze him one bit.

"Noted." He says, his tone low.

Re: FEELS LIKE SUMMER ☬ MANDATORY MEETING (SHOUT-OUTS, DEMOS, ETC.) - ; albion - 09-07-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
BENNY G.
there's a lot to take in here at once. first and foremost, that smiling idiot isn't settled up high to address everyone this week; instead it's this guy. who was he again?

that weird fucker that tried to eat you. this is his dad? the thought came to mind when he remembered the creature chittering and returning to esklav on multiple occasions. weird. he didn't seem very fatherly, but props to actually sticking around with such a shitty behaved kid.

rank changes- so he's a skald, and basically a greeter at the door... well, vaguely speaking. benny can do that easy peasy agave squeezy. teach new blood the ropes of how they handle things here. make sure they know what they're doing. he supposed it could be a 'mentor' type gig.

the marbled fox slowly nodded his head throughout the rest of the announcements followed. eslkav needed a neophyte... maybe now wasn't the time to be gunning for it quite yet. as far as he knew there was dante and melantha that were supposed to be his superiors, and were here much longer as well... hmm. it would be worth a shot, maybe.

ears perked up at the mention of a soon-to-be event. he was good at setting up a good party here and there, how hard could this one be? "expect to see me soon." benny piped up with a smirk. other than that, the message was pretty clear. esklav's leadership would be run more on efficiency and results, something like a business.

Re: FEELS LIKE SUMMER ☬ MANDATORY MEETING (SHOUT-OUTS, DEMOS, ETC.) - TSUYU. - 09-07-2018

Tsuyu arrived at the meeting, dipping her head to Esklav momentarily before she brushed her side against Shigaraki's own, giving him a cheeky smile.

"Understood, boss man. Ribbit."
[align=center]
[b]★ミ[glow=black,2,300]– 君は できない  できない できない子[/glow] ミ★

Re: FEELS LIKE SUMMER ☬ MANDATORY MEETING (SHOUT-OUTS, DEMOS) - EscapedReality - 09-07-2018

ESCAPEDREALITY
✯ — Love me, I beg Love me, I beg, Love me, I beg
space
Ah new changes were sometimes a good thing, but aformentioned Essie was way to young understand what was going on.  The pup was around, tail wagging.
space
✯ — MALE. THE PITTS. EASY. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: FEELS LIKE SUMMER ☬ MANDATORY MEETING (SHOUT-OUTS, DEMOS) - guts - 09-07-2018

She had been here for a good amount of time now, and as such she had adjusted to her new life. Sometimes she forgot she wasn't under anyone's control anymore, sure, but most of the time she remembered to eat properly and that was all that mattered. But when she arrived and noticed a new face up where Yesman usually would, she quickly got worried, even more-so when he announced the leader's demotion. Instead of going over to quietly sit by Benny like she usually did, she sat towards the back and glanced around, searching for the other savannah cat in the group that had already gathered. She wasn't sure why she wanted to make sure that he was alright--maybe just because of the familiar feeling she got from him.

Cosette still tried to tune into what Esklav was saying, though, eventually giving up and just focusing on the male. There were going to be a lot of changes, it seemed, with new ranks and even new territory. Had things been different in her experiences, she might have been excited. But she could only feel dread clutch onto her stomach like a vice. If that wasn't enough, apparently they would be going head-to-head with some other groups; they would probably end up wanting her to participate despite her poor fighting skills. Did she even really know how to fight at all? The answer was a big no.

With everything said, the female simply nodded her head to signal her understanding. Hopefully things wouldn't turn out bad.
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: FEELS LIKE SUMMER ☬ MANDATORY MEETING (SHOUT-OUTS, DEMOS) - melantha - 09-08-2018

[align=center][div style="font-family: georgia; font-size: 9pt; width: 55%; text-align: justify;"]Something about Yes Man stepping down bothers Melantha. She will never admit it outright, but she has always viewed the male as a father figure. She can remember very little about her life before the Pitt and Manny is the one who gave her a place to live and a purpose to keep living. Although Mel has been guarding Esklav for several months now, she cannot say that she trusts him very much. At least, not as much as she trusts Yes Man. But, as usual, she says nothing in the wake of all this new information. It is not her place to question such things.

Re: FEELS LIKE SUMMER ☬ MANDATORY MEETING (SHOUT-OUTS, DEMOS) - rushy - 09-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]Gabriel had not been in The Pitt for long, but already he seemed to have grown accustomed to how things were run around here. Although, his previous homes were just like this, so there was no reason why he couldn't just adapt to new scenery. He hadn't remembered meeting Yes Man, but it seemed there were individuals who were dissatisfied by his demotion. However, the serval had met Esklav, that scary son of a bitch, and couldn't say that he was displeased by his promotion to leader.

Gabriel smiled slightly as he was mentioned in welcome, but settled down so he could listen to the rest of the announcements. They seemed typical of the new enstatement of a leader. Rank changes, demotions, the whole nine yards. He was a fan of the new rank names, and he was excited to see what the future held- even if he didn't exactly say that out loud or even look like it really.

Re: FEELS LIKE SUMMER ☬ MANDATORY MEETING (SHOUT-OUTS, DEMOS) - COSMIIX - 09-08-2018

Re: FEELS LIKE SUMMER ☬ MANDATORY MEETING (SHOUT-OUTS, DEMOS) - Luciferr - 09-08-2018

I ADMIRE IT'S PURITY
a rumbling staccato purr rises up from a dark form now resting lightly near the raised platform pale-mother spoke from, no inherent threat but the promise of it in the still growing shadow that he was.

His from now had several slightly rumpled areas on his smooth carapiece, a precursor to when he would have to go and seclude himself away - to shift and grow larger, full size from this juvenile state.

Maybe he would progress further - but all he knows is that this will mean he is stronger yo protect pale-mother.

Pale-mother who is now pale-mother-queen.

There is elation there - no pride for heirarchy predicted this would happen, mother would gain her place - but only elation that it has come sooner, though he wonders what spotted-queen became

Perhaps spotted had been slain by a hunter- or maybe gone to become an elder, unfit to lead hive  but still valued for past experience and knowledge, another voice to the chorus that dictated the the weave of the web.

The alien creature that lies curled near this somewhat throne merely peels its lips back over glinting teeth in a mockery of a smile as he listens to mother-queen - content.

© MADI