Beasts of Beyond
.:*☆ BLACK SHEEP — COSETTE'S STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: .:*☆ BLACK SHEEP — COSETTE'S STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=5477)

Pages: 1 2

.:*☆ BLACK SHEEP — COSETTE'S STORAGE - guts - 08-21-2018

cosette
I. tags. / you know how i get, with my tammy faye eyes.
II. bio. / crying, i'm a mess, half undressed in the light of the tv.
III. history & timeline. / you know you’ll just have to go bury this.
IV. plots. / in the garden and leave it till there’s nothing left.
V. art. / for me to find, when i try to dig it up and bring it back to life.
VI. moodboard. / 'cause you know how i get, i love you so madly like sadie mae.
VII. playlist. / but i'm just a crazy bitch.
VIII. heart chat. / crying in the kitchen to tammy wynette.
IX. misc. / but it’s just how i get, with my tammy faye eyes.
© guppy

Re: .:*☆ BLACK SHEEP — COSETTE'S STORAGE - guts - 10-01-2018

YOUR ANGEL, YOUR SLAVE
space
COSETTE | NO NICKNAMES | FEMALE [SHE/HER]
12 months | ages realistically | birth date | august 18, 2018
seeker of the pitt
  — no former allegiances
  — originated as a slave of an unnamed group
no titles
  — no former titles
bisexual | has no preferences nor much knowledge of love
  — monogamous
  — single | isn't actively looking
  — crushing on benny | no "maybe" crushes
  — no previous relationships
npc x npc | adopted by na
  — yesman [brother, former leader of the pitt]
  — no children
  — no notable relatives
loyal to only her brother | loyal to the pitt
  — friends with benny & quill
  — no best friend
  — no mentor | no apprentice
  — no rivals
  — fears tsuyu
it's hard for her to develop relationships, as she doesn't trust people easily. she may like people, especially if they show kindness to her, but that doesn't mean that she trusts them in any way. it also means it's really easy for her to distrust people, as she has a very black and white view of the world and other people.
space
INFP | CHAOTIC GOOD | MENTAL HEALTH: 40/100
bitch in sheep's clothing | trope | trope | trope
  — positive traits
  — neutral traits
  — negative traits
suffers from anxiety due to past trauma
  — quirks | habits
  — no addictions
  — no treatments
space
SERVAL | NO BREED | HEALTH: 96/100
tall and lanky; lacks a lot of muscle and is somewhat underweight
  — tan fur with white
  — amber eyes
  — 55 cm | 18 pounds
no accent
  — speaks slowly like she's testing her words all the time, and often stutters when she's feeling strong emotions
has long, deep scars up and down and across her back
  — no disorders
no possessions
  — wears a ruby amulet on a gold chain
space
EASY PHYSICALLY | EASY MENTALLY | ATTACK IN BOLD
training style — battle dynamics
no powers
  — [power] is undiscovered/learned/mastered
won't start fights — will not end fights
isn't too skillful in combat; she's very clumsy and never knows what to do with herself
  — strength [3/10]
  — speed [8/10]
  — agility [6/10]
  — intelligence [6/10]
  — endurance [9/10]
  — perception [8/10]
cannot maim/kill | can capture
  — nonviolent/peaceful actions can be powerplayed
  — plotting
space

bio here

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]she was born to a slave mother, alongside her brother bishop, later known as yes man. it's not long before said brother is taken away, leaving her and their mother alone. she stays with her for a while, helping her with her duties when she could, and once she was around a month old, she was sold off to another slave master--but not before watching her mother be beaten for stealing.

once in her new home, she takes part in a slowly building rebellion, which eventually leads to the group being burned to the ground. so, with everything reduced to nothing but ashes, she sets out to aimelessly wander until she discovers a clan residing in a desert.

--

>officially becomes a member of the pitt (8/19/18)
>is promoted to a seeker (9/15/18)
>holds her first weekly tasks (9/24/18)
>captured by the typhoon (10/12/18)
>promoted to erudite (10/14/18)

Re: .:*☆ BLACK SHEEP — COSETTE'S STORAGE - guts - 10-04-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]plots
will be captured by the typhoon (undecided date)

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]art
reference sheet:
Spoiler:
by me:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]moodboard(s)
here

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]heartchart here

Re: .:*☆ BLACK SHEEP — COSETTE'S STORAGE - guts - 10-06-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim.

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim.