Beasts of Beyond
PLOT WITH INU?? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+----- Forum: Uncharted OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+----- Thread: PLOT WITH INU?? (/showthread.php?tid=4579)

Pages: 1 2 3

PLOT WITH INU?? - Seina - 08-04-2018

So this little awkward thief just joined here and so i really want him to start to interact with people to get his character going!. I always found it difficult to found muse for open threads when i'm new in clans and everything (a shy bean here) so it would really help me out alot if Inu got to form some relationships privately first so i can stalk your character and inu and i just following your character around like a lost puppy Inu is a split apart soul from a character named Dimitri, and he orginally comes from ff.

He is a vampire with zero self control so if anyone wanna plot angst plot there he accidently attacks your character to drink thier blood only to latter feel bad over it and begs them to forgive him, or anything else vampire related that would be super cool. They can either hate him for being a vampire, be sympathtic and befriend him(maybe even offering to become his blood bag) or just be scared of him. I might be fine for them to reveal him for the whole clan what he is as well?? ask and we can plot something out if so.

He is also a theif, soooo if anyone want to get thier stuff stolen and then furiously run around the camp screaming how stole thier stuff that would be fun as well cx

Lastly, since Inu is stuck in a nine moons old body he is forever going to be a teen with hormones, which means he easily starts to crush on people xD he gets really flustered and nervouse around pretty ladies and hot man, so if anyone want a secret admirer let me know ( i'll make Inu crush on people anyway buuut) and he will write in his diary about them cx

If having any other questions fill free to ask me and i will happily answer them c:

Re: PLOT WITH INU?? - Margaery - 08-04-2018

margaery is also a vampire and kinda highly territorial so i can see her accidentally being hostile at first only for her to warm up to him/maybe extend an invitation to her own vampire family to him. i am going on a cruise tomorrow though so i won't have any wi-fi or ability to post so a thread would have to be postponed until i get back Sad

Re: PLOT WITH INU?? - tori - 08-04-2018

punts alex

he is a friendly boy
doesn't have anything to steal but if you follow him and steal his blood he won't be angry

Re: PLOT WITH INU?? - MOONMADE - 08-04-2018

[size=9pt]here have the moon

they can just.... be friends. idk moon is a little bit overbearing but once he realizes inu is shy he'll probably be sweeter. also if he wants to have some sorta puppy crush or someone to follow around, moon'll do too
welcome btw!!! im dem inu is cute

Re: PLOT WITH INU?? - Seina - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 08:54 AM)Margaery link Wrote: margaery is also a vampire and kinda highly territorial so i can see her accidentally being hostile at first only for her to warm up to him/maybe extend an invitation to her own vampire family to him. i am going on a cruise tomorrow though so i won't have any wi-fi or ability to post so a thread would have to be postponed until i get back Sad

I like this idea!. Inu how hates to be a vampire feel rather uncomfortable around other vampires but i can see him warm up to Margaery over time and maybe even become very attached to her. Thier first interaction would be fun though since Inu will panic and think 'what should i say to not get my face torn of?' Inu will be hesitant to join her family at first though but over time might reconsider it. And it's okay, i can make the thread if wanting to and then you comes back from your cruise can reply to it Smile I wish you a good time on your cruise by the way ^^

(08-04-2018, 09:45 AM)alexander. link Wrote: punts alex

he is a friendly boy
doesn't have anything to steal but if you follow him and steal his blood he won't be angry
Cool! thanks <33 do you want some sort of interaction thread between them or anything? c:

(08-04-2018, 09:48 AM)MOONMADE link Wrote:
[size=9pt]here have the moon

they can just.... be friends. idk moon is a little bit overbearing but once he realizes inu is shy he'll probably be sweeter. also if he wants to have some sorta puppy crush or someone to follow around, moon'll do too
welcome btw!!! im dem inu is cute

Yes!! i like this, Inu will totally crush on Moon! cx and them becoming friends on top of that would be awesome!. Crushing on your friend isn't that the best thing ever, it will be awesome especially if Moon starts to date someone(if he not already does) later and Inu being a sad bean about it.
and thank for the welcome Dem! ^^ Inu is a cute little devil i can assure you.
If you want a thread between them i would be more then happy to make it!

Re: PLOT WITH INU?? - MOONMADE - 08-04-2018

[size=9pt]asdialdhds he's crushing big time on imperia (the cleric) so UhhhHHHH that could Work

and that would be really cool!!!! thank u

Re: PLOT WITH INU?? - tori - 08-04-2018

yes yes a thread
i can make that

"did you just bite me?"
"haha no"
"oh"

Re: PLOT WITH INU?? - MirrorEdge - 08-04-2018

I think an interaction between Thea and Inu would be interesting? She's a bit odd, and say, if he attacked her if she was bleeding, she would register it as a challenge, and do her best to 'win', but have no hard feelings against Inu.

Or he could steal her stuff but she tends not to give two shits about it unless it's her necklace she usually wears

Re: PLOT WITH INU?? - Seina - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 11:54 AM)MOONMADE link Wrote:
[size=9pt]asdialdhds he's crushing big time on imperia (the cleric) so UhhhHHHH that could Work

and that would be really cool!!!! thank u

yeeesss!! i love angst, this will be so fun to write out!!
no problem!, i need to head to bed soon but i'll have it up tomorrow! c:

(08-04-2018, 12:39 PM)alexander. link Wrote: yes yes a thread
i can make that

"did you just bite me?"
"haha no"
"oh"
thank you for making then! <33
haha omg, Inu would die really xD and probably make him burned cookies in a attempt to apologize to him

(08-04-2018, 01:47 PM)THEA link Wrote: I think an interaction between Thea and Inu would be interesting? She's a bit odd, and say, if he attacked her if she was bleeding, she would register it as a challenge, and do her best to 'win', but have no hard feelings against Inu.

Or he could steal her stuff but she tends not to give two shits about it unless it's her necklace she usually wears
absolutely!! i would love for this two to interact more! :O That sounds like a good start of the thread that Thea and Inu meets and she hurts her paw in someway and Inu loses it. Inu is a shikoku(still trying to learn how to spell it haha) which is similliar to a shiba just a little bit bigger but still a medium sized dog and i wouldn't mind for Inu losing!, it might actually be emotional since Inu really hates how little self-control he has so he might apologize to her over and over again afterwards.

Re: PLOT WITH INU?? - MirrorEdge - 08-04-2018

Great! Who makes, then?