Beasts of Beyond
EXPERTS [open/meet and greet] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: EXPERTS [open/meet and greet] (/showthread.php?tid=4088)

Pages: 1 2

EXPERTS [open/meet and greet] - Kink - 07-28-2018

[Image: 11ierg9.jpg]
DEUS EX MACHINA

IS ANYTHING FOREVER, OR JUST A FEELING?

Snowbound, I had to say, was really doing it for me. There was something oddly appealing about the way the sun shone off the blankets of white, the way the people just sort of welcomed you to whatever. I’d noticed that there were a lot of fun things to do here, and I’d been pulled into 2 snowball fights and a sledding race already today. I’d been shown around and I had my own little cottage on the edge of the village that I’d claimed as my own. In all it was a win, but I hadn’t exactly done a great job of introducing myself formally to anyone but the group that had welcomed me at the border. So, figuring that it was overdue, I made my way to a comfortable spot out near the shops where it was fairly populated and called out, ”Meet and greet! The name’s Deus Ex Machina, but you guys can just call me Machina. Everyone gets one question, but they have to answer one of mine in exchange.”

WHAT HAVE I BEEN SO AFRAID OF? I DON’T KNOW.

Basics
Canine/Feline Hybrid - Hellhound - 6'9 - Homoromantic/Bisexual

Interactions
Aloof - Blunt - Sarcastic - Social
Impulsive - Corrupt - Possessive - Unpredictable
Aggressive - Dominating - Highly Intelligent - Fast Thinker
Violent - Prone to Apathy - Capricious - Playful

Re: EXPERTS [open/meet and greet] - galexiux - 07-28-2018

What did this guy think he was cute or something? Meet and greet What was this a business convention? Is he going to give her a card too? Try to sell her a product? The crow rolled her eyes, distraught with the sudden out cry. Fiiine. She'll play nice. She rolled backwards off of her tree branch, opening her wings to catch her like a parachute. She huffed, hopping over. She stared up at the wolf, unimpressed. Okay fine she was here. Now what.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: EXPERTS [open/meet and greet] - ochaco - 07-28-2018

OCHACO URARAKA!
[table]
[tr]
[td]
[div style="width: 300px; height: 280px; overflow: auto; background-color: #FFFFFF; opacity: 0.70; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; margin-top: 10px; margin-left: 10px; padding: 8px; color: #000000"]Ochaco was new here too, that was no lie, and admittedly was still getting used to her new surroundings. She wasn't terribly fond of the cold, but the fact that she was around some of her former teachers and classmates made up for that. It wasn't wonderful that they had been thrust into this world, whatever it was, after dying in their previous, human lives, but there was a certain solace to be found in the fact that she wasn't alone. Honestly, it would've been easy for Uraraka to simply stick to the friends she already had and keep her distance from her new clanmates, but due to the feeling of safety this place granted her, flits of her more comfortable and bubbly personality had already begun to resurface. Maybe her place in the world was still under high scrutiny by her own self, but she had a feeling she'd be around in the animal world for a while, whether she liked it or not, so it was best to get to know the people around her.
"Hiya, I'm Ochaco Uraraka." The havana brown greeted, smiling softly as she took a seat near the hybrid and gave a nod towards the crow. "My question's simple! How're you doing today?"
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
"What part of her was frail?"

Re: EXPERTS [open/meet and greet] - Character Graveyard. - 07-28-2018

A meet-and-greet? How interesting. The three-legged maned-wolf would stumble over, a large grin on his maw and a happy look on his facial features. He'd never done one of these before, so showing up to one might be kinda fun- he supposed. He would walk over to Ochaco, as he knew her and he would offer a nod of his head to her before glancing towards Machina.

Ah, he'd been there when this guy had joined Snowbound, so he automatically recognized the other tall lupine. "I'm Kirishima if you forgot, I was there when you joined." He said, smiling in the hellhound's direction.
tags :: updated 7/26:

Re: EXPERTS [open/meet and greet] - Kink - 07-28-2018

Ears would prick tward the raven as my amber gaze caught site of her. I hadn't seen very many sentient birds before, and there was no shame in my gaze as I looked her over in curiosity. My gaze eventually turned expectant as she stood there just staring at me, and a brow would quirk uwards as I ased, "Well, are you gonna ask me something? And that doesn't count as my question." I'd add, the last sentence hastily added, almost childish in it's immaturity. But since when had I ever care about things like that? My attention was graed by a voice speaking up, and I turned to find a shecat staring up at me as she made her way over to seat herself by the crow.

"Hello, Ocahaco Uraraka." I'd say, mostly likely skewering my attempt at her name but doing so with good intent and a friendly grin. "I'm pretty good, actually. This place has a lot more going for it than I first expected- no offense. I've never been with a clan before so I wasn't sure how it would be." I replied, the answer honest and casual as my tail curled around my paws. "My questions for you is, do you maybe have a nickname you go by?" I'd ask, wondering if I could maybe get out of having to remember something that long. My memory had always been crap with names and faces- at least until I got used to them. I'd probably be saying her name wrong for like a week.

The next face to show up was kind of familiar, but if he hadn't said his name I wouldn't have remembered it. For someone with a mouthful of a name for themselves, I sure sucked at remember details. "Kirishima, right." I'd say, echoing the name in confirmation in hopes I'd remember it better if I said it out loud. "Ask away, if you have anything."

Re: EXPERTS [open/meet and greet] - galexiux - 07-28-2018

Cry reached up to scratch behind her head, her feathers ruffling and raising up. She relaxed, yawning to add onto her image. She hummed, turning to Deus with her eyes closed. She opened her milky white eyes with a flourish of her wings. Of course not, she replied simply. That would be too easy.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: EXPERTS [open/meet and greet] - FELIKS - 07-28-2018

FELIKS — SNOWBOUND
Q&A's seemed to attract Feliks like moth to a flame. There was no reason to be invested in the lives of others, but even after all these years of seeing the same old shit over and over again the griffon still held a primitive curiosity to anything 'new' - a stranger. In his prime he would've too fearful to even consider approaching the larger hybrid, but with nothing to gain or lose by talking to someone whom he had yet to fall out with, the male was quick to approach. His gait seemed slightly rigid, the cold perhaps harassing his bad knee a little bit too much to feign healthiness, but regardless of his problems and eyes that seemed to flinch with every step he took, Feliks had a smirk on his beak. The creatures here had not appreciated his sudden intrusion, the potential of being on a hitlist at an all time high meant that he refused to give in to weakness and chill out just a little bit.

The lion sized individual remained standing, looking the canine up and down judgmentally as he tried to thing of a question. Deus seemed familiar, but it was a foreign name put to a foreign face and no matter how hard he thought Feliks believed it to be sheer coincidence that he looked like someone he used to know. "Name's Feliks, don't wear it out," he beamed once he concluded his thoughts, shooting a brief glance towards Cry before continuing on. "Would you rather kill your dad or your mum?". Perhaps it was too dark for such a season, but unless there were some serious parental issues going on then it was a tough as nails question that the creature thought was appropriate enough to ask someone. "Neither's not an option,".
© MADI

Re: EXPERTS [open/meet and greet] - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-28-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
Atbash didn't really want to go outside of her cabin, but alas, leader duties were a thing and she couldn't shut herself away from her tribe just because of an accident. Hearing a call from an unknown voice, Atbash's eyes narrowed, but upon seeing Cry in the area, she forced herself to limp over. "Hey there." The Hailcaller tried to speak telepathically to Machina, since it was her only way of communicating at the moment. Atbash settled next to Cry, wincing a bit as her burn wounds stung a bit as she sat down. "I'm Atbash Cipher, the leader - or Hailcaller - here." She looked over at Feliks as he spoke, a bit alarmed by his question. She... really didn't like the sound of neither being an option, but the question in of itself was pretty damn dark. Frowning, Atbash looked back over at Machina. "When did you join?"
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: EXPERTS [open/meet and greet] - Character Graveyard. - 07-28-2018

As both Cry and Felixs arrived on the scene, Kirishima would offer a nod of his head to them before he heard the Griffin's rather morbid question. What kind of person would ask that kind of question? A messed-up person. But the male didn't seem like he was messed-up, so it just came out as odd to him.

Deciding to ignore the large hybrid's alarming question, he would look towards Machina and he decided to remain silent- as he had no questions for the other male.
tags :: updated 7/26:

Re: EXPERTS [open/meet and greet] - arcy - 07-29-2018

A meet and greet. Izuku hasn't seen one of these for ages. They were probably kind of obsolete these days. You joined, and then he started getting around, and that was it. Meet and greets were interesting, though, Izuku didn't mind them. At least this one featured exchanging questions. A nice little twist. Even better than Q&As right? Though, Cry seemed to have a dislike for them. Funny. Izuku doesn't mind, though he gets why Cry would.
"Hey! I'm Izuku, the Frosthealer," Izuku greets as he makes to lay down next to Atbash. He could settle beside his classmates, but that'd be too easy. Besides, Atbash was .. an extra grounding presence. Easy to be around, same with Cry. He lays his head on his claws. He's still a little put off by his new size as a dragon, even if he wasn't too big right now.  Just a little bigger than a big cat, like, a lion or something. He curls his tail around his paws and regards the canine a little nervously. Izuku had accidentally missed their joining, but that was just to be expected. "Is there a reason your name is .. like that? Does it have a meaning?" That was technically two questions, but Izuku doesn't mind if he has to answer two questions. Izuku also didn't know what Deus Ex Machina mean. He'd never heard the term, probably because he was, y'know, not Western.
[glow=black,2,300]I WONT BE HERE LONG AT ALL [/glow]