Beasts of Beyond
OUTTA MY MIND ☀ weekly tasks 7/23-7/28 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: OUTTA MY MIND ☀ weekly tasks 7/23-7/28 (/showthread.php?tid=3766)

Pages: 1 2

OUTTA MY MIND ☀ weekly tasks 7/23-7/28 - arcy - 07-23-2018

He was a .. day or two late to this, unfortunately. He'd forgotten about it by accident, and that was kind of embarrassing. But it's okay, it wasn't the biggest deal in the world. Anyways .. Izuku hadn't hosted one of these before as far as he can remember. Hopefully it'd be interesting? Hopefully he could manage non-generic tasks. Stuff that would work with his clanmates. Izuku remembers when Cry got upset at Harrison for giving her a task she didn't like. Things to avoid, then.
"Weekly tasks over here!" Izuku shouts, tail making to sweep around his paws. He was a little nervous, honestly. He'd gotten used to announcing things and calling into camp for stuff because, most of the time, people showed up. And didn't care or judge a lot. Aside from key incidents. And that was kind of true for this, though it was more official and therefore a little scarier. But, well, it was all pretty methodical, so!!!
[glow=black,2,300]I WONT BE HERE LONG AT ALL [/glow]

Re: OUTTA MY MIND ☀ weekly tasks 7/23-7/28 - guts - 07-23-2018

Aizawa could remember when he passed out weekly tasks. That had been a long while ago, though, and he considered hosting them again at some point. He was Snowseeker, of course. Anyways, he pads over lazily, peering at Izuku through a tangled mess of his mane. He was just a mess in general. "I'll take one,"

"SPEECH"
⚝⚝⚝
tags

Re: OUTTA MY MIND ☀ weekly tasks 7/23-7/28 - Dimitri - 07-23-2018

"I’ll take one!" Dimitir said, approaching.

Re: OUTTA MY MIND ☀ weekly tasks 7/23-7/28 - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-23-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
Atbash was relieved to hear that Izuku was hosting this week's tasks, and the she-cat let out a small sigh of relief as she made her way over. "I'll take one." She chirped, looking up at Izuku.
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: OUTTA MY MIND ☀ weekly tasks 7/23-7/28 - Blazic - 07-23-2018

Re: OUTTA MY MIND ☀ weekly tasks 7/23-7/28 - Character Graveyard. - 07-23-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Weekly tasks? How interesting. Was it like the assignments they did in class at UA? Kirishima had hurried over and spoke. "I'll take one too!"

Re: OUTTA MY MIND ☀ weekly tasks 7/23-7/28 - NUI HARIME - 07-25-2018

ASPIRING FIRES !
nui harime — female — snowbound — eaglehunter — hard physicality
weekly tasks were an opportunity to busy herself aside from holing herself within her cabin and crafting the many requests from her clanmates.

there were many others before her, crowding the frosthealer for tasks, and she was about to add to that list.

"hit me up," the youthful gal sauntered over, planting her paws firmly into the snow.
#psychosocial.

Re: OUTTA MY MIND ☀ weekly tasks 7/23-7/28 - arcy - 07-25-2018

Oh, that was an awful lot of people. Izuku's only saving grace keeping him from full-on panic right here and now was the fact that he knew all of these people. They weren't strangers and he could try and give out suiting tasks if he tried.
"Uh -- Aizawa, lead a patrol. Any kind of patrol, just bring people along" Izuku shrugs helplessly. A hunting patrol, a border patrol, or a patrol to find stuff. Like herbs. Has Aizawa gotten a patrol task before? Izuku thinks so, but he's going to have to do it again, sorry. Izuku's ears twitch as he hears Dimitri next. And oh god Izuku doesn't have a task idea for him, and he looks somewhat wide-eyed. "Dimitri, uh ... perfume??" Izuku looks a little panicked as he blurts this out. It's vague, but Dimitri would get it. Hopefully? Izuku's ears lay back but he shakes his head and then moves on. Atbash was next. Easy!! He offers the other feline a grin. "Atbash, could you host some kind of .. larger scale bonding activity. Like the blind dating thing Jacob had, but something else. Uh -- don't stress yourself about it, though!! Make sure it's fun for you to set up!!" He seems a little distressed by his wording, but he grins encouragingly at her nonetheless. She had enough big things to do without a Weekly Task, so he feels kind of bad. He'd been planning on putting that particular task on somebody, but, uh. Atbash was ... the best bet for setting it up. Sorry.  "Todoroki, take some clanmates and go exploring. Try and bring something back!" He hadn't seen the canine around a lot. Maybe spending some bonding time with everybody else would help bring the other out of his shell some more. And .. yeah, maybe Izuku is a little worried Todoroki will vanish like everybody else, but it's reasonable. "Kirishima, get some people and try to build the largest snowfort you can!" ... All of his tasks were, unfortunately, bonding activities. But with the recent influx of joiners, Izuku could and would force them to all of them get along. He doesn't think there's a ton that needs to be done, anyways? They already had a training session going on, and there wasn't a lot they could do to fortify themselves. They could have another ally event soon, though, once the one they were currently having died down. "Nui, host some kind of competition! Any sort you like," .. Another standard task. Anyways, competition-wise, anything would work. Sparring or hunting competition. Prank competition? Well, Izuku didn't mind, whatever it was. Just something to do, see.
[glow=black,2,300]I WONT BE HERE LONG AT ALL [/glow]

Re: OUTTA MY MIND ☀ weekly tasks 7/23-7/28 - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-25-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
//Retro injuries
A huge bonding activity, huh? Atbash gave a nod at Izuku's words, excited to get onto that. She had a plan in mind, and actually had been planning this for a while. With that, the she-cat turned around and went off.
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: OUTTA MY MIND ☀ weekly tasks 7/23-7/28 - cherrypaw. - 07-25-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]" i'll take one," the pink feline said, walking up with a tired sort of smile on his features. this post was short, but hey. we can't all be winners.