Beasts of Beyond
SUITEHEART'S CONTACT LIST - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+----- Forum: Uncharted OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+----- Thread: SUITEHEART'S CONTACT LIST (/showthread.php?tid=3685)

Pages: 1 2 3

SUITEHEART'S CONTACT LIST - grassina - 07-22-2018

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 70%; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]omg okay so this was a thing way back in the day, and i think this would be fun to bring back and mess around with when i'm bored

basically, just submit your character's name, and i'll tell you what would be contained in their contact information on suite's phone if she had one

character name:
contact name:
when does she text them / how often:
ringtone:
group texts:
most recent text:

[align=center]---

character name: ada
contact name: adds (with a crystal ball emoji)
when does she text them / how often: on most weekends or whenever she's in the mood to party
ringtone: good girls go bad by cobra starship feat. leighton meester
group texts: suite for sure has a group text with ada and play, and she's in the huge family group chat
most recent text: "hey girl, what's your plans for tonight?"

character name: margaery
contact name: babe (with heart emojis)
when does she text them / how often: suite texts marg whenever she gets the chance and like all the time!!
ringtone: broken by lovelytheband
group texts: so many honestly - the ot5 parents group chat, the small family group chat, the group chat with cece and diya, a group chat with roy and riza, and a group chat with all of their kids
most recent text: "it's 3 in the morning and i love u"

character name: roy
contact name: prince zuko (with fire emojis)
when does she text them / how often: probably in the middle of the night / extremely early in the morning, as often as she can!!
ringtone: burning down the house by talking heads
group texts: yes omg - the ot5 parents group chat, a group chat with marg and riza (see also - the couples dates group chat), the huge family group chat
most recent text: "you ever think about how we're practically like sharkboy and lavagirl lmao"

character name: versaillespalace
contact name: my girl vi (with the sparkles emoji)
when does she text them / how often: so often in like the middle of the night for girl talk
ringtone: turn by the wombats
group texts: absolutely - there's a group chat with she and bastille, and the huge family group chat
most recent text: "gdi vi we are two halves of a whole idiot i love us"

character name: diya
contact name: my dove (with the dove emoji)
when does she text them / how often: all the time and as often as she can!!
ringtone: sweet child o’ mine by guns n’ roses
group texts: yes!! - the group chat with cece and marg and the huge family group chat
most recent text: "hey!! good morning, darling! i hope you have a great day today!! (followed by a handful of heart emojis)"

character name: cooper
contact name: bartholomew (with a moon emoji)
when does she text them / how often: in the mornings and evenings / as often as she can!!
ringtone: space oddity by david bowie
group texts: y e s - the ot5 parent group chat, a group chat with he and play, and the huge family group chat
most recent text: "hey, buddy, i’m omw to the coast. meet you there?"

character name: warringkingdoms
contact name: rinny bby [alternatively: side hoe #1] (with a green heart)
when does she text them / how often: throughout the day as often as she can!!
ringtone: the ballad of mona lisa by panic! at the disco
group texts: of course! the ot5 group chat and the huge family group chat
most recent text: "pssssttt let's get together tonight and sing and listen to music i miss you. also i saw these and thought of you"

character name: riza
contact name: reeze's piezes (with an orange heart)
when does she text them / how often: in the afternoons or whenever roy does anything noteworthy (good, bad, funny), and that's almost every day
ringtone: passenger side by smallpools
group texts: yeeee - she's in the group chat with margy and roy, and she's also in the huge family group chat
most recent text: "girl you'll never believe what roy motherfucking mustang did this time,"

character name: playerone
contact name: gamer g1rl (with the purple space invader emoji)
when does she text them / how often: super late at night or super early in the morning practically every other day
ringtone: cough it out by the front bottoms
group texts: the group text with them and ada, which is memes, and the huge family group chat
most recent text: "bitch!!!! where ya at"

character name: anzarel
contact name: space dad (with a star emoji)
when does she text them / how often: in the evenings, every few days or whenever she needs advice
ringtone: father figure by george michael
group texts: the huge family group chat!!
most recent text: "OMF DAD I HAVE A QUESTION PLS RESPOND."

character name: beverly
contact name: bevs (with a lightning bolt emoji)
when does she text them / how often: throughout the day every couple of days, just to check in and say hello and also gossip
ringtone: high by young rising sons
group texts: yes! the huge family group chat
most recent text: "sooo... you and ilijas, huh? ;^)"

character name: washington
contact name: soldier boy (with the comet emoji)
when does she text them / how often: early in the mornings when she wants to patrol with him, which is every few days
ringtone: s. o. s. (sawed off shotgun) by the glorious sons
group texts: she put him in a group chat with he, carolina, and church! he's also in the huge family group chat 
most recent text: "do you always wake up so early? like what if we set the patrol back and hour or something? think about changing it bc im super fun to hang out with lmao Wink)"

character name: moonmade
contact name: moon boy (with the crescent moon emoji)
when does she text them / how often: at random points throughout the day every few days - or whenever she finds some dumb thing to talk to him about or show him. also she sends him weird 2am messages
ringtone: 27 by fall out boy
group texts: the big family group chat!! and she probably also has him in a big group chat with all the healers
most recent text: "anyway im setting you up on a date with peri. its in twenty minutes. be ready lover boy lmaoo"

character name: thea
contact name: fighter bby (with a sword emoji)
when does she text them / how often: pretty often actually!! she likes to check up on thea throughout the day
ringtone: andy, you're a star by the killers
group texts: the big family group chat!!
most recent text: "hey, im proud of you, kiddo"

Re: SUITEHEART'S CONTACT LIST - Character Graveyard. - 07-22-2018

Ada?

Re: SUITEHEART'S CONTACT LIST - Florence - 07-22-2018

MARGY

Re: SUITEHEART'S CONTACT LIST - vvintersoldier - 07-22-2018

ROY

Re: SUITEHEART'S CONTACT LIST - VERSAILLESPALACE - 07-22-2018

STUPID VI-TCH
I MEAN
VERSAILLES

Re: SUITEHEART'S CONTACT LIST - grassina - 07-22-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 70%; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]UPDATED FOR ALL ABDA;JSKHDAS

Re: SUITEHEART'S CONTACT LIST - kinglykingstone - 07-22-2018

YEETS BOTH DIYA AND COOP

Re: SUITEHEART'S CONTACT LIST - Verdigris - 07-22-2018

[font=trebuchet ms]/slams down Rin and Riza

Re: SUITEHEART'S CONTACT LIST - Cosmic - 07-22-2018

Punts Play

Re: SUITEHEART'S CONTACT LIST - Luciferr - 07-22-2018

/YEETS ANZAREL IN