Beasts of Beyond
GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=3043)

Pages: 1 2

GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE - Grey - 07-13-2018

Firstly, please do not post in this storage unless you happen to be effie...or myself. I may allow replies from others in future (i don't see why you'd need to post here though) but for now I don't want anyone else posting except for me.

This storage will consist of all my character plannings, tags, information, signatures, transfers and anything else that I feel a need to post and have organised. Should a character have a considerable amount of content, I will move them over to their own storage thread or create a table of contents that will be linked to. It's more or less a big behind the scenes spot for myself filled with banking, timelines .etc that may or may not make it.

★ ★ ★

CURRENT CHARACTERS:
Refers to characters I am currently roleplaying!
PROTAGONISTS -- the ones i have the most muse for or have made a priority to be active with them.
- Bakugou / Male / The Typhoon / Ragdoll Cat []
SIDEKICKS -- my casual characters or i may be at a muse slump for them
- Name / Gender / Alliance / HUMAN OR ANIMAL [★]

CHARACTERS IN THE WORKS:
Refers to characters who I plan on releasing a.s.a.p. and/or am currently planning.
HUMAN ROLEPLAY
- Benoni []
ANIMAL ROLEPLAY
- Unnamed twin [★]

CHARACTERS IN THE CLOUD
Refers to characters who I have planned/transferred but are not going to be top priority to be released into the BoB universe. They are here as options for me to roleplay that I am interested in or would like to in future but haven't gotten the time to squeeze them in. They can also include character concepts I'm unsure people will want to see. The last thing I want to do is start roleplaying a character who people find boring or don't fit into the universe.
- A Vampire Boi [★]
- Loveday/Larkthroat [★]
- Augustus/Soap []

★ ★ ★

MISCELLANEOUS | table of contents
For anything that doesn't fit under character planning/storage such as icons, templates and all that lovely stuff.
- Premade Icons []
- Current To-Do List []
- TBA

★ ★ ★

I'm putting my posting template here for easy access as when I click on quick reply it doesn't show up. It's for my own convenience.
Code:
[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; width: 70%; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]

[/div]

Re: GREY'S BIG BAD STORAGE AND PLANNING - Grey - 07-13-2018

GREY DOES BANKING?
These are for my future or ongoing projects. Of course, I have not included characters who will not require any gems spent on - that's just pointless to include them here.

TOTAL: 230,000 gems [approx. 240 posts] / 330,000 gems [approx. 390 posts]
Note: either using dragon or raptor, not both
Every 40k max requires 20,000 words.
On average I write around 500-word posts.
It will take 40 posts to reach 40k gems.
This guide does not include the 5k gems you gain from a new account.

★ ★ ★

Tintallë185,000 gems [approx. 190 posts]
Amorphous: 10,000 gems, ten posts
Large mythical creature: 75,000 gems, eighty posts
Fire elemental: 100,000 gems, one-hundred posts

Raptor 25,000 gems [approx. 30 posts]
Small mythical creature: 25,000 gems, thirty posts

Dragon 125,000 gems [approx. 130 posts]
Small mythical creature: 25,000 gems, thirty posts
Fire elemental: 100, 000 gems, one-hundred posts

Twins –  10,000 gems [approx. 10 posts]
Mental bond: 10,000 gems, ten posts

Benoni 20,000 gems [approx. 20 posts]
Intangibility: 20,000 gems, twenty posts

★ ★ ★

Current focus: Tintallë. Transferring her from her original FeralFront concept will be a big haul considering her powers exist mainly for her curse and will not be seen as often. It's a bit of a stress but as she is a newly conceived character, I'd really like to see her flourished. She wasn't roleplayed much on FF so bringing her here will be quite new. My goal is to raise up money for her amorphous and then her wyvern form. Fire breathing will be a long term process and will explained by her aging. The twins are also a focus of mine as I'm very hyped to play them. However, I'm not too concerned about trying to raise money with them as technically I only need 5 posts or one big post consisting of 2,463 words because of the 5000 gems you get from the beginning <33

GEMS FOR TINTALLË:
7,517/185,000
- Amorphous
- Large mythical creature
- Fire elemental

A U G U S T U S    F R A N K L I N
As there is a lot of information and planning on him, I'll have to give him a contents page lmao. He has one of my most favourite character concepts as an essentials trader from a rich family. He will require a lot of tweaking to work in the BoB human roleplay universe.

In summation of his character, Soap is a man from a very wealthy family. He's of European descent and may have some degree of OCD through his ritualistic obsessions with staying clean. He also sells essentials such as soaps and facemasks, an interest that was brought to him by his mother. As a business man, he prefers to work alone but relies on the connections of others to stay on the road. He also has a swearing problem, unable to hold himself back which causes him to be looked down upon by other powerful families. Oh and another note, if it wasn't obvious, he's human c:

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Biography []
Relationships + Essentials Store []

[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; width: 70%; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]G E N E R A L
full name — Augustus Franklin
alias(es) — Soap
age — Late twenties
birthday — June 7
gender — Cisgender male
alliance — None right now
rank — Member
aging system — Realistic
roleplay status — In the cloud

A P P E A R A N C E
platinum blonde hair / blue-grey eyes / fair skin
6'1 / 77 kg / caucasian descent / average build

Augustus Franklin is a tall man of average build - his strength and speed are unremarkable. He is of Caucasian descent (mainly British), and is one quarter German from his mother's side. His jawline and cheekbones are well defined and he has dark eyebrows that shape the intensity of his stormy grey irises. His nose is pointed, almost perfectly triangular in shape and draws down to his thin, pink-ish lips. His skin is fair and clear, so it is obvious that Augustus likely uses his own products for the health and glow of his own appearance. He is hardly tanned and almost never sunburned as Augustus avoids standing in the sun for long periods of time. He has platinum blonde hair that is combed back stylishly.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
well-educated / responsible / resourceful
egotistical / bad mouth / judgmental
straight-forward / reserved / mysterious

To put it in a single sentence, Augustus Franklin is an odd man. But to elaborate his personality, he becomes so much more than just an odd man. Coming from a rich background, Augustus is well-educated. He is literate, has a wide vocabulary, and has a genuine appreciation for literature and the arts. He enjoys viewing and criticising theatre and has an eye for the finer things in life. He understands the importance and power of a successful business and is ambitious in his own accord. He strives for quality over quantity. As a result, he is a perfectionist by nature and looks down on those who sell low quality products.

He is a resourceful man of many connections. Due to his father, Augustus has access to many services. As he is organised, he is both a reliable and resourceful person. He takes notes and remembers his customers and intel well, and should he ever need it he writes it down. Augustus is responsible for both himself and his products, mostly because he doesn't trust other people to do his work for him. Part of it stems from him believing others to be incompetent, revealing his egotistical nature. He views himself in high regard and sees himself to be almost faultless - a perfect sculpture of his father.

Augustus is no liar and is instead a straight-forward man. For that reason he can also come off as rude and rarely hold backs from swearing. Swearing occurs habitually for him and is the reason why Augustus is looked down upon by other wealthier families who have connections to the Franklin family. Although his swearing is a problem for someone of high class like he is, Augustus exhibits posh and gentlemanly behaviour. He is reserved and quiet, not speaking when he finds it unnecessary and often keeps his opinions to himself. Due to coming from high class, he views others with no connections to his family as lowly creatures or peasants. He can come off as a snob as he is extremely judgmental. First impressions are very important to him.

He is also known as a meticulously clean man with unhealthy, ritualistic obsessions. It is noted that he washes his hands using a toothbrush and soap, and goes crazy at the sight of bruises or blemishes on his skin. He cares very much about personal presentation and ensures he only uses high quality products for his skin and hair. He rarely touches door knobs and will use a handkerchief to open doors. Augustus is also very specific about his pronunciation of words, ensuring that he is articulate at all times and never mumbles.

Augustus is not a religious person. He believes that people reveal all rather than an all-seeing God or a collection of gods. He's also not romantic; he has not a single flirty bone in him. Augustus does not carry weapons. Like his father, he is a pacifist. But Augustus also has a crippling fear of blood and gore so would never fight to kill. He hates the look of bruises. Despite his pacifist nature, there have been rumours that Augustus always carries a long handkerchief in his jacket's inner pocket for strangling troublemakers.

He smokes and drinks alcohol to relief stress, but does so with moderation. He has never been seen drunk. Augustus isn't fond of sweet foods or drinks, and actually gets sick when he consumes too much concentrated sugar. The maximum teaspoons of sugar he will accept in his tea is one and a half - any more and he feels ill. A fun fact is that Augustus Franklin can also play the violin. He can read sheet music and as a child frequented his father's friend's shop where handcrafted instruments were for sale. Augustus can also speak fluent German and French.

T E M P L A T E
Code:
[align=center][div style="width:70%;background-color:;text-align:justify;padding:5px;"]

[spoiler=tags][color=#6C8790][b]GENERAL[/b][/color]
• [i]alias[/i] — Soap
• [i]name[/i] — Augustus Franklin
• [i]age[/i] — 28/29 Years Old
• [i]gender[/i] — Cisgender Male
• [i]alliance[/i] — None right now
• [i]birthday[/i] — June 7

[color=#6C8790][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/color]
• [i]height[/i] — 6'1", 185 cm
• [i]eyes[/i] — Blue-ish grey.
• [i]hair[/i] — Platinum blonde.
• [i]skin[/i] — Fair.
• [i]build[/i] — Average.

[color=#6C8790][b]RELATIONS[/b][/color]
• [i]status[/i] — Single &. Not crushing
• [i]orientation[/i] — Pansexual.
• [i]family[/i] — None being played.

[color=#6C8790][b]BATTLE[/b][/color]
• [u]underline[/u] soap's name in battle
• physically easy &. mentally difficult
• does not carry a weapon

[color=#6C8790][b]OTHER[/b][/color]
• fluent in english, articulate in pronunciation
• speaks in a german accent, but it is not thick
• can speak fluent german and french (disclaimer: i can't)
• washes his hands with a toothbrush and soap
• prefers bland foods and has a strict diet[/spoiler][/div][/align]

S O A P ' S    R E L A T I O N S H I P S
valor franklin (father; alive)
Augustus maintains a positive relationship with his father. He looks up to him and follows in his steps as a businessman, but due to his mother's influence Augustus has chosen to begin his own branch of business by selling soaps and other essentials. His father is supportive of Augustus' independence and has since then allowed his son access to one of his wagons, horses and ensures he is able to use his connections. Augustus does not refer to Valor as "dad" but calls him "father" out of formality. Valor is a busy man and in the past paid little attention to Augustus, but allowed his son to watch him conduct business. Augustus learnt pottery from his father as Valor is a sculptor of terracotta clay.

beatrice franklin (mother; alive)
He is closest to his mother who happens to be heavily responsible for Augustus' strange nickname due to always threatening him with a single word - "soap" - when Augustus was found swearing. She is half German and taught Augustus how to speak her family's language. Having spent a lot of time with Beatrice, Augustus was inspired by his mother's love for organic essentials and has learnt how to make soaps, masks and other products. Beatrice frequently sends him letters.

leonardo franklin (grandfather; deceased)
Leonardo Franklin acted almost like a replacement father at times. His grandfather, being of old age, often played with him when he was younger and taught him many stories about his family's rich history. Leonardo taught Augustus how to speak French as he believed it was simply a language all those of high class had to learn. He frequently took Augustus to see theatre productions and brought him to museums. He did, however, become very strict as Augustus got older. Augustus attended his grandfather's funeral when he was twenty-three.

anderson queen (supplier; alive)
Anderson Queen has ties to the Franklin family as someone who owes them. For that reason, Queen's relationship with Augustus is sometimes rocky. However, they have come to agreements with trading and Queen supplies Augustus with honey and beeswax in return for Augustus' products which help deal with physical pain.

bernard abernethy (friend; alive)
Few manage to find themselves a comrade to the notorious Soap. Nicknamed "Bear", Bernard and Augustus have been good friends since they were teenagers. Bear works as a chicken farmer but also has many other talents up his sleeve, being a jack-of-all trades. For that reason, Augustus respects his friend entirely and travels with him from time to time. They often trade products and work together on projects.

★ ★ ★

S O A P ' S    E S S E N T I A L ' S    S H O P
(currently travelling ; stationed nowhere)

CURRENT STOCK:
★ most popular ; ▲ limited time ; ♥ new
[sup]all stock are packaged in glazed terracotta containers and must therefore be transported with care.[/sup]
the containers are 8 cm by 8 cm and are circular in shape with a flat bottom. the lower half of the container is 4.5 cm in height and the lid, slightly bigger than the 8 x 8 dimensions, is 1.5 cm in height. the lid has a straight centimeter-wide indent that passes through the middle. the indent helps guide in place a white signature ribbon which wraps around the container once to help seal shut the contents. the ribbon is always tied into a bow.

soap bars:
face masks:

UNAVAILABLE STOCK:
products which are unavailable for purchase may be pre-ordered for when they are available. refer to 'how to purchase goods' for more information.

to be restocked:
★ ★ ★

H O W    T O    P U R C H A S E    G O O D S
There are three methods to purchasing Franklin's goods.
1) Direct purchase in store.
2) Direct purchase by moving stall.
3) Delivery purchase via order.

DIRECT PURCHASE IN STORE
Franklin's goods are available for direct purchase in his store that is located within the Northstar District. There is no limit on how many goods may be bought at once and it can be requested for orders to be freshly made (though requesting so will take some time). All goods seen in Franklin's shop are the extent of all the types of products he has available. An advantage to shopping in Franklin's store is that the person will be able to reserve products so that Augustus will hold the item until collection.

DIRECT PURCHASE BY MOVING STALL
As he also functions as a travelling merchant, Franklin is able to carry a limited supply of goods to different towns in hopes of selling and doing business. However, because he will likely be far from base, goods are limited and should anyone be looking to purchase more than five items or more than three of the same items, he will encourage the shopper to order the rest or he will reject them. Franklin's moving stall carries a sample of all his products, but their availability is on rotation due to limited space (for example he may bring one soap but not the other). Items cannot be reserved and must be a then and there purchase.

DELIVERY PURCHASE VIA ORDER
Goods can be ordered through mail (refer to 'ordering via mail' subcategory) or by personally visiting Franklin's store (ordering at his moving stall works as well). If the order is of something in stock, goods may be delivered within a day to a week. If the order is of something currently unavailable, the goods may be delivered as quick as a week or as long as a month. Delivery orders may be rejected should the item list be too large and is paid upon delivery.

subcategories:

WHAT HE ACCEPTS FOR PURCHASE:
Augustus Franklin can willingly accept all kinds of things but mainly accepts:
• fresh produce (vegetables, fruits, meats, eggs)
• clothing (only clothes which fit him and men's only)
• cigarettes and alcohol
• perfumes

He will always accept:
• honey
• goat's milk
• coconuts (preferably coconut oil)
• olives (preferably olive oil)
• eucalyptus leaves
• aloe vera
• other ingredients he uses in his products

He will never accept:
• weapons (except for chopping knives)
• bones of animals or people
• live/dead sacrifices (why?)

To-do List
- Rework Tintallë into the BoB universe
- Come up with my twin's name lmao
- Make some icons <33
- Really want a ginger character h elp
- Character count: Tin & Benoni

[glow=black,2,300]TINTALLË, THE WYVERN CHILD[/glow]
[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]
VAMPIRIC FOX / RUSSIAN DESCENT / CURSED BY A SPIRIT

G E N E R A L
☆ TINTALLË [ TIN - TUSH - DAH ] | "TEA", "TIN"
☆ cisgender fem / she, her pronouns / orphaned
☆ currently resides in the ascendants / fireball / no titles
☆ eight months / ages every sixth / originally created [6/07/2018]
☆ has a russian accent, not thick but is noticeable

N O T E S
HER CURSE IS UNDISCOVERED (AKA GREY NEEDS MONEY)
☆ she is incredibly superstitious and wary of bad omens. she does not trust spirits so will often leave offerings in exchange for them leaving her only. contrary to that, she cannot see spirits herself
☆ she strongly believes in star signs and will read daily predictions. as her birthday is considered her creation date, she is hilariously born under the star sign of cancer - she's extra edgy now.
☆ she believes in fortune and fate. she likes to offer tarot card and tea readings.
☆ upon being heavily wounded, tintallë will undergo a painful transformation into an angry, feral, fire-breathing wyvern. this is out of tintallë's control as it is a part of her "curse" which prevents her from immediately dying. it will also be triggered if the wyvern senses that tintallë will die. the only way to rid of the wyvern is to either kill it and therefore kill tintallë or to lull the beast to sleep, allowing tintallë to turn back to normal.
☆ she is unable to swim so would drown if you tossed her into a lake. this doesn't stop her wyvern transformation from occuring though.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
☆ npc x npc / open for adoption / no siblings
☆ undecided orientation / single, but open for romance
☆ she's willing to get close to others so it is not difficult to become her friend
☆ she s wary of dangerous or intimidating people
☆ she will do her best to help those in trouble

A E S T H E T I C
☆ [MAIN BODY]: fluffy arctic fox with silver-white eyes.
her fur is long and gives her a fluffy appearance, looking desirably soft to touch. she is not particularly well-groomed. she is presentable enough to not be considered mad but upon a proper inspection, you can see that her fur is wild and almost untamed. there are strands that rebel and raise away from her common partings or parts of her fur that are knotted and difficult to groom. her tail is just as bushy as her round-looking figure as it is similarly given the appearance of size by the thick masses of fur that cover it. travelling down her fluffy appearance are her ankles and paws which are made up of shorter, much more tamed, hairs which are of a baby pink colour. the base of her tail also has the same accent of pink but starts off as a darker, dullish pink and is the same case for the tips of her ears. her nose is also the same shade of colour and she owns silvery-white eyes. her figure is rather frail and the muscles on her body which should be dedicated to battle are considered underwhelming. this is not a surprise as she will frequently choose to run away from dangerous situations.
— INJURIES/ILLNESSES: none

☆ [WYVERN FORM: UNDISCOVERED]: a black-scaled wyvern with red and yellow tipped spines which act as frills. due to her age, her wyvern form is only a quarter of the wyvern's full size. her wyvern form will reach its half-way mark when she turns 12 months
extra information:
P E R S O N A L I T Y
☆ [EXTERIOR] friendly, shy, reluctant, second-guessing, reserved, loyal
☆ rational, resourceful, spiritual, cowardly, curious, gullible, superstitious
☆ [INTERIOR] lonely, untrusting, wants to be liked, overimaginative
☆ easily distracted, fragile, sensitive, emotional, judgemental, cold

I N T E R A C T I O N
☆ [POWERS] amorphous (undiscovered), fire elementals (undiscovered)
☆ physically easy / mentally easy / won't start fights
☆ peaceful powerplay allowed / can be mindread without permission
☆ underline and attack in bold / tag if needed

★ ★ ★

extra information / not part of tags:

Benoni Notes
- Human Roleplay
- Cisgender Male
- 12 Years Old
- Glasses but not prescription
- Pyromaniac
- Congenital analgesia
- Intangibility / will steal yo stuff
- Wooden baseball bat/sling shot
- Mutations: no visible irises or pupils, only sclera
- Messy brown hair
- face shape: heptagon
- hair: man bun 1 2 3
- hair inspiration by nico di angelo 1 2
- carries a worn black and grey backpack
• contents — two boxes of matches, alcohol bottle, roll of bandages, small baseball bat, pocket knife, dog whistle, steel water bottle, custom sling shot, 34 marbles in a zip-lock bag.
original appearance from bb:
- To reworked from bearbones with fixes and updates to his character (there were a lot of things I was unhappy about)

Re: GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE - Grey - 07-13-2018

[glow=black,2,300]NAME HERE NAME HERE[/glow]
OTHER TIDBITS OR TITLES OR WHATEVER INFO

G E N E R A L
☆ NAME [ PRONUNCIATION ] | "NICKNAMES"
☆ gender + sex / pronouns used
☆ currently resides in ??? / rank / no titles
☆ ?? months / ages every ?? / birthday or created [6/07/2018]

N O T E S

☆ romantic and sexual orientation / single or taken, stance on romance
☆ other info

A E S T H E T I C
☆ [MAIN BODY]: short description here
extended information

I N V E N T O R Y

P E R S O N A L I T Y
☆ [EXTERIOR] traits, traits, triats
☆ traits, traits, traits
☆ [INTERIOR] traits, traits, traits
☆ traits, traits, traits

I N T E R A C T I O N
☆ [POWERS] tba
☆ physically ??? / mentally ??? / won't or will start fights
☆ peaceful powerplay allowed or not allowed / can be mindread with or without permission

[code=inspired by yakan][div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; width: 70%; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]
[glow=black,2,300]NAME HERE NAME HERE[/glow]
[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.0; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]
OTHER TIDBITS OR TITLES OR WHATEVER INFO

G E N E R A L
☆ NAME [ PRONUNCIATION ] | "NICKNAMES"
☆ gender + sex / pronouns used
☆ currently resides in ??? / rank / no titles
☆ ?? months / ages every ?? / birthday or created [6/07/2018]

N O T E S

☆ romantic and sexual orientation / single or taken, stance on romance
☆ other info

A E S T H E T I C
☆ [MAIN BODY]: short description here
extended information

I N V E N T O R Y

P E R S O N A L I T Y
☆ [EXTERIOR] traits, traits, triats
☆ traits, traits, traits
☆ [INTERIOR] traits, traits, traits
☆ traits, traits, traits

I N T E R A C T I O N
☆ [POWERS] tba
☆ physically ??? / mentally ??? / won't or will start fights
☆ peaceful powerplay allowed or not allowed / can be mindread with or without permission

[/code]

Re: GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE - Grey - 07-14-2018

Tin's To-Do List
- Signature
- Custom title
- Good copy of tags

[Image: nKZdpgZ.jpg][Image: Z9xTRvi.jpg]
[glow=#000,2,300]sweetheart, you look a little tired[/glow]
the ascendants & eight mo. & fireball & [member=1355]Grey[/member]