Beasts of Beyond
hewwo - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: hewwo (/showthread.php?tid=2970)

Pages: 1 2

hewwo - OMEGA - 07-12-2018

hi guys, my name's pyro, but you probably know me on ff as vexxy (i have a million different nicknames and decided to whip out an old one). whilst half of my attention's still gonna go onto that site, i'll probably be equally as active here so just keep that in mind. if you don't know who i am, i'm basically just a gal who really likes video games and edgy 90's/00's music, and i have a habit of being super forgetful. so yeah, i'm glad to meet you all Smile

Re: hewwo - Cheeters - 07-12-2018

aaaa your ff name sounds familiar, pyro! but welcome to bob, my name is cheeters/cheets and it's great that you decided to join us! and aaa if you ever want to talk about video games or plot, feel free to pm me here or dm me in discord :^)) hope you like it here!

Re: hewwo - OMEGA - 07-12-2018

Thanks <333
I've been on ff for 6 years so we've probably interacted at some point cx
I think I will like it. I got two characters in the works at the moment which is a good sign for me xD i just need to remember how to code in div and I'll be a+

Re: hewwo - rakue - 07-12-2018

aaa were you the pyro that played selfdestruct (i think that was her name?? omg im sorry if i got it wrong) or were u the vexxy that played feliks? i just want to make sure i have the right person in my head soRry

regardless, welcome to bob!! i went by rakue on ff if that rings any bells :^) if you have any questions dont be afraid to hit me up either over the site or on discord! <3

nah that was pyre who played selfdestruct. i kinda realise our names are similar now, oof.
but yeah i play feliks, the overdeveloped dbag xDD

i remember you rakue!! it's good to see you again C:

Re: hewwo - nefarius - 07-12-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]oh hey, another ff oldie! my name's carkus but i used to go by wafture on ff before all the crazy stuff happened the other year. people usually call me cark/nef now, even though i switch usernames chaotically, haha. and it's nice to know that we share the same interests! i play a lot more story-heavy games but i dabble in things like overwatch, & my mother raised me practically on top of 90s tunes and Queen since i was a little baby.

we're all grateful to have you here! i hope you learn to love the site as much as we all do - the community is so amazing and we keep growing every day.

aah wafture, you played seafoam in sunclan right? i think i remember you if you did haha, it's nice to see you anyways <33
i play story-heavy games occasionally, i've been playing through heavy rain on ps4 this month and have played a massive amount of telltale games but yo queen is my jam. pretty much every british person has to like queen, it's in our legislation i swear.

but thank you so much, hopefully i can get settled in quickly Smile

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]yup, i did play seafoam! & i love telltale but i've never been able to get into heavy rain, unfortunately. but i do play games like dragon age, until dawn, and life is strange on occasion (although tbh i've played DA so many times that i know the ins and outs of that game like crazy). and oh my god, my mom would love you guys. she's completely obsessed with queen and whenever it comes on in the car we can belt out the lyrics like a second language.

aaaah dragon age! i've been playing dragon age since origins came out, i've tried playing through inquisition but i still haven't completed it (i'm on the final mission but i lost the disc rip) but i love it. until dawn and life is strange were pretty decent as well though c:

omg same! we sorta have a thing about having a bunch of respect for older artists (at least in my town), and our music charts are so strange. mr. brightside has consistently stayed in our singles charts since it came out, everyone knows the lyrics to bohemian rhapsody even if they've never listened to it, american idiot managed to get into the charts in honour of a us political visit this week, it's actually kinda cool xDD

what's your favourite queen song?
i don't know if i can pick just one, but i listen to 'don't stop me now' a lot.

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]tbh inquisition is a snoozefest w/o the romances and (some) of the story, but the combat n shit gets better the more DLCs you buy. shame that you lost the disc though! i have two versions of it, one for pc and the other for ps4, but when i first played it my dog decided to chew through the disc >Sad

honestly me and my mom listen to bohemian rhapsody on repeat, so i'd say it's my all-time favorite of their songs because it has a hearty mix of everything tbh. it's great that you have respect for all of the classics though, because here in america people don't even know who most of these people are - it's all taylor swift and other pop artists. i wish there were more people like yall here so i'd have people to jam out with w/o them questioning my taste in music, lmao