Beasts of Beyond
normally i'd break your heart | WEEKLY TASKS 7.8-7.14 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: normally i'd break your heart | WEEKLY TASKS 7.8-7.14 (/showthread.php?tid=2841)

Pages: 1 2

normally i'd break your heart | WEEKLY TASKS 7.8-7.14 - BASTILLEPAW - 07-09-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SING, GODDESS, OF THE RAGE OF ACHILLES
Bastille had promised weekly tasks would be arranged by Monday at least, and so here he was. Again with the yawns -- he yawned as he came back in from a patrol and posted up in the Circle, settling for a moment as he shook off a slight headache. His powers were starting to slip again, which was irritating, but a brisk exercise seemed to have draining the excess energy out of him. That was... reassuring, at least.

"Weekly tasks," he called, leaning back slightly, swallowing another yawn. He could swear his fucking jaw was getting tired from the frequency of those damned things.
[b]BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS — ASTRAL SERAPH — THE ASCENDANTS — TAGS

Re: normally i'd break your heart | WEEKLY TASKS 7.8-7.14 - Cosmic - 07-09-2018

I trotted up with a yawn, looking at the Astral Seraph with an expression of near boredom. Well, I needed something to do. Besides the usual, of course.

"Yo, hit me up, Bast." I said, hoping that he would give me something interesting.

Re: normally i'd break your heart | WEEKLY TASKS 7.8-7.14 - guts - 07-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]The Freelancer pair had been working him hard, and while he wasn't too fond of the idea of having yet another thing to do, he was hoping it would actually be something fun and interesting. At least more-so than all the orders they had been giving him. "I'll take one," he says as he trots over.

"SPEECH"

Re: normally i'd break your heart | WEEKLY TASKS 7.8-7.14 - REBECCA MACK - 07-10-2018

[align=center][Image: An5SQqY.png]
[div style="text-align: justify; width: 53%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Well, Bex really didn't have anything else to do. She had been spending most of her time settling in and adjusting to this place, but she was still new to everything... still clinging on to her past memories. This whole 'weekly' task thing seemed like a good opportunity to have something to keep her busy, and distracted from her worrisome thoughts. A distraction was just what she needed. "I'll take one, if you don't mind," the collie announced as she bounded up to where Bastilleprisoner and some of her other clanmates stood.

Re: normally i'd break your heart | WEEKLY TASKS 7.8-7.14 - arcy - 07-10-2018

After last time, Caboose had a vague idea of what weekly tasks were. I mean .. he'd mostly already forgotten, but the impression was there enough that it counted. The Golden Retiever simply stares at Bast in puzzlement for a long few moments. Weekly ..? Oh!! Caboose physically jolts as he realizes. Then, grinning, he bounds over to plop next to Church, tail wagging.
"Oh! Oh! I want one!" He yips enthisiastically. He was always happy to help!! Or do literally anything everybody else was doing. He liked keeping up with the trends! Even if they weren't trends at all. Oh well!!
//hi guess whos gonna be mobile for a while hahaaa

Re: normally i'd break your heart | WEEKLY TASKS 7.8-7.14 - Margaery - 07-10-2018

MARGAERY FOLIE-MIKAELSON
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
MAKE ME QUEEN OR
I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED
Margaery honestly couldn't remember the last time she had requested a weekly task. A long expanse of time had certainly passed since her last appearance at one of these things, that much was true, but she struggled to figure out whether or not Genevieve had taken it upon herself to be, dare she say, productive. No... no, that didn't sound like her counterpart at all. Genny would never do anything that benefited the Ascendants- just herself. [b]"I'll take one," Margaery extended with that thought in mind, pausing near Bex.
© MADI

Re: normally i'd break your heart | WEEKLY TASKS 7.8-7.14 - imperia - 07-11-2018

[align=center]
Imperia quite enjoys the feeling of being useful, no matter if it comes in the form of lending a shoulder to cry on, doing some chores, or simply partaking in social events. Anything that helps her feel like less of a burden and more of a person who people can and want to rely on. The girl arrives shortly after Margaery, offering the beautiful female a friendly smile before taking a seat within the crowd. "I-I would like a task, as well," she says, stumbling over her words. Crowds make her nervous and she is always afraid of speaking too loud. Peri would hate to draw the attention of all these people.

Re: normally i'd break your heart | WEEKLY TASKS 7.8-7.14 - GORDON CIPHER. - 07-11-2018

”I-I’ll take one, too.” Gordon squeaked as she waddled over, looking up at Bast.

//mobile

Re: normally i'd break your heart | WEEKLY TASKS 7.8-7.14 - MirrorEdge - 07-14-2018

[align=center]
Weekly tasks. Thea made her way over in a rushed post, an ear flicking. "I'll take one."

Re: normally i'd break your heart | WEEKLY TASKS 7.8-7.14 - BASTILLEPAW - 07-15-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SING, GODDESS, OF THE RAGE OF ACHILLES
Madi was running late this week, but whatever. Tasks were tasks. Bastille yawned as he waited, before letting his attention settle on those who gathered. Right. Time to start thinking.

"Play, take some others down to the farther rooms in the Basement. I want to say the Pisces range, way back there. Most of those rooms aren't in use, so see if you guys can find anything interesting back there. Scavenger hunt and shit.

"Church, you can... Shit, I don't know. Either capture the flag with Tanglefuck or make up some competition internally. Get people moving. Start a friendly bloodbath. I don't really care.

"Bex, teach everyone how to do something you're good at.

"Hi, Caboose. Um, can you get all the kiddos and take them on a tour? Not too far outside of the Observatory. I'm sure some others will tag along, so you shouldn't be drowning in Dwarf Stars.

"Margy, can you put together a mass meet and greet? We have so many fucking newcomers. I don't care how you do it, just make it interesting somehow.

"Peri, will you see if you can round up any former humans we might have in our newest batch of newcomers? We might not have any, but if we do, you can show them your jerky and how to make it and shit. In case any of them are like Wash. Might as well get ahead of it, yeah?

"Gor, I want you to host the next ambassador discussion. It can be open to everyone, just make sure you get the ambassadors or interested ambassadors there for planning and shit.

"Thea,"
A pause. He didn't know her too well, yet. "Pick two other newcomers from this week and one ranked member and plan something with them. It can be small, just make sure you work together on it."
[b]BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS — ASTRAL SERAPH — THE ASCENDANTS — TAGS