Beasts of Beyond
GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE / OPEN + INTRODUCTION - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE / OPEN + INTRODUCTION (/showthread.php?tid=2321)

Pages: 1 2

GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE / OPEN + INTRODUCTION - madster - 06-24-2018

You might be wondering how I got here.

Malphas' leg was clamped tightly around the steel jaws of a man-made contraption made to trap bears. He was a black cat with some lighter markings, but the most piercing feature about him was his crimson eyes. The color of his eyes mirrored the color of the liquid pooling around him and he struggled, only making the injury worse. He had been wandering around, darting through the shadows, when he stepped on something weird and now he was on the ground, losing blood quickly. Malphas himself was not a random newcomer, per say- he had lived in Tanglewood his whole life- but was such a hermit and slightly socially anxious and so he hid away usually. Now though, he was in broad daylight, squirming.

Malphas took a deep, shaky breath. Fucking hell, He thought. He was so young and already going to die. His vision blurred and he finally made some semblance of an introduction to the world he had lived in for nearly a year. "Somebody help. I'm going to die," He weakly whined.

Re: GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE / OPEN + INTRODUCTION - Morgan - 06-24-2018

The samoyed crept forward, sensing the somewhat familiar presence of another Tangler as he hunted for food. The Rogue in question was not moving; Morgan started to run, hoping he was not too late to save them. He heard the cat's voice as he arrived through some trees, and barked to signify his own presence. "I'm here."

Malphas was someone the dog had seen only a few times before, but never got the chance to talk to. Unfortunately, it was under some unpleasant circumstances that they had to interact now. He dipped his head down near the feline's leg and pulled hard on a lever, hearing a distinct click as the trap opened up. "Here," Morgan whispered, pulling a stream of water from one of his bracers. He moved the cold, clean water around the wound in a sphere, cleaning it off to the best of his ability. He continued to levitate the sphere as he added, "Are you alright? Try to walk. My water supports you."

Re: GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE / OPEN + INTRODUCTION - galexiux - 06-24-2018

Wait...  people actually get caught by those traps? Couldn't someone just walk around them? Eight looked down at a trap's sharp teeth as she walked around to the other two. She whined, ears pinned back. So that was what blood looked like... That was what blood... smelt like... It was disgusting. It smelt like metal and rot. The octocat hummed, her hoarse throat crying out in protest. She blinked before turning to Morgan.

He seemed to have it covered but... perhaps she could offer support? Eight smiled at the lone cat, walking to his other side to support Malphas if he needed help standing up. She honestly could probably carry him but... She would help in any way she could. She knew what it was like to be down and useless.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE / OPEN + INTRODUCTION - madster - 06-24-2018

His savior was a giant fluffy dog. Great. "Thank god," The gruff cat answered, relaxing but then wincing at the stabbing pain.

The trap was released and his leg sprung free, injuries running deep into his thigh. He tried to stand but the sheer amount of pain caused his leg to buckle, and once unbalanced, he fell. Malphas gasped at a cold and wet sensation on his leg and he whipped to face Morgan. "Elementals," He muttered, but didn't say anything else. He was his savior, after all.

Next was some octupus... thing, and he wondered what God allowed her to exist and he felt bad. She supported his other side and he felt more confident in his situation for once. "Thank you." He said, lowering his head.

"I.. my name is Malphas. I joined a long time ago, but... I usually h-hate talking, so I hide. I can't hide anymore, I guess." He said, his voice inflicting pain. "I need a doctor. Or someone."

Re: GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE / OPEN + INTRODUCTION - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-24-2018

Re: GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE / OPEN + INTRODUCTION - Nayru - 06-25-2018

[color=#6b7e99]✦ ✦ ✦
Was someone bleeding?

Wonderful.

The tiny sawbone would quickly close her grimoire, watching only briefly as the candles around her flickered and her tie with the ancestors was severed. She had been so close that time... had felt their energy, their interest. But she couldn’t exactly be angry for having to stop the seance, somebody was hurt and it was her duty to ensure that they were treated as quickly as possible. Her book of spells wasn’t going anywhere either and as soon as she finished treating whatever poor soul had been injured, she could return to her witchcraft.

Nosing Chad onto her head, Nayru would abandon her home and begin to search for her next patient. She silently thanked the overwhelming smell of blood for guiding her there, white-capped paws moving forward with as much confidence and assurance that the usually hesitant Sawbone could muster. Her well-stocked backpack hung in her teeth, the scent of herbs minute compared to the coppery tang in the air.

[b][color=#6b7e99]”A trap?” Was all she wold inquire upon arriving, realizing with grave certainty that this injury was far from being the little scratch she had anticipated. She had to act fast. Or else.

[color=#6b7e99]”Put him down now. And you, Malphas, right? Well, take five of these and close your eyes. You’re about to feel rather sleepy,” She instructed, fishing out five poppy seeds to offer in his direction. She knew of how trap happy Beck was... she didn’t think any of her clanmates would actually fall victim to one though.

/mobile!

Re: GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE / OPEN + INTRODUCTION - madster - 06-25-2018

Malphas grimaced, the pain resonating throughout his small feline body, and he lowered his head, seeing another member approach and then go get somebody named Nayru. He hoped they were a good medic because he didn't really feel like dying today.

Nayru turned out to be a small female, but she quickly got to ordering people around. She offered him some seeds, and aware of what they did, the grimace on his face worsened. "Whatever you're gonna do to me is gonna feel like a bitch, isn't it?" He questioned warily, but didn't question the medic's words and lapped up the seeds. Like she had said, he felt a wave of sleepy peace pass over him and he lowered his eyelids, somehow now content with his situation in his tired state.

Re: GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE / OPEN + INTRODUCTION - Nayru - 06-26-2018

[color=#6b7e99]✦ ✦ ✦
[b][color=#6b7e99]”For lack of a better word...”

She paused and Chad, seeing his opportunity, released a low hiss.

[color=#6b7e99]”Yes.”

Who was she to sugarcoat things anyways? Stepping into a trap of any sort led to a plethora of adverse medical issues. Pain, though temporary, came with the territory and nature of the wound and while treating it now - before it would have to be amputated - would eventually lead to a full recovery, poor Malphas would still be forced to endure the sting of herbs and Nayru’s own prodding. Speaking of, she had fished out the various things she needed and was truly ready to begin, tiny paws attempting to quickly apply a poultice of marigold and chervil.

She contemplated offering him a couple more seeds to deal with the pain but thought against it. When the poppy seeds hit him, they’d hit him. It was just a matter of time before he was washed away by their sleep-inducing properties. She could move him into her living room once that happened, enabling her to watch him through the night. Yes, that would be good.

Frowning to herself, Nayru would withdraw a roll of bandages and carefully try to wrap the wound. Once finished, she would glance at her clanmates, [color=#6b7e99]”Can one of you move him into my house? Chad isn’t quite big enough yet.”

Re: GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE / OPEN + INTRODUCTION - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-26-2018

Re: GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE / OPEN + INTRODUCTION - Luciferr - 06-26-2018

[align=center]
But Heed this lesson well,
When the weak court death, They find it -

"if either of you can put him gently onto my back, I can carry him there" came a familiar ashen tinted voice as the nine foot war God made his way into the area grimacing at the trap caught Malphas, ah nasty if one wasn't cautious or looked where one might tread - still he came further forward and settled down to let them get easier access to do just that, an advantage of his spiked back that it'd be hard to accidentally slip off if placed right.

Currently mismatched eyes flicked to Nayru and the beast gently dipped his head to her, fierce healer that she was, she'd no doubt have this sorted in no time - before they flicked back to Vigenere and Morgan respectively.

[sub]TANGLEWOOD - REGENT - TAGS - REF (9FT) - EXTREME[W]isker[/sub]