Beasts of Beyond
power idea thread - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Helpful Hub (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: power idea thread (/showthread.php?tid=2231)

Pages: 1 2 3

power idea thread - guts - 06-20-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]so after some thinking i decided to post this thread!! basically u can post ur ideas on new powers or add-ons to current ones!! ofc they'll have to be somewhat realistic to the site-rules, but other than that ur free to brainstorm w/e

also keep in mind that there's no promise that any of these will be added into the game. i just thought it'd be fun to debate and post ideas uwu

Re: power idea thread - guts - 06-20-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]power ideas

erasure (can temporarily erase someone's power by looking at them, but the user can't blink nor can their line of sight be obstructed. they can only erase one of their opponent's powers at a time.) -- guts

emotional manipulation (self-explanatory; gives the user the ability to manipulate the emotions of others.) -- grassina

mimicry/copycat (can make the user temporarily take on the appearance of someone else.) -- una

shadow manipulation (explanation) -- tricky

acid (explanation) -- gale

Re: power idea thread - arcy - 06-20-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]tracking!! i dont rlly have any ideas Ever so owo;;

Re: power idea thread - Orion - 06-20-2018

crawls in and eyes thread bc im open to a ton of stuff

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]ooo now that we have lord orion's approval :3c

i was thinking of having a power that cld temporarily erase other's power?? ofc it wld have limits like it only works for a little bit and it can only erase one power (so if the opponent has multiple powers it can only erase one of them) ect ect

Re: power idea thread - Una. - 06-20-2018

Track!

Re: power idea thread - grassina - 06-20-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]emotional manipulation!
it can be used in a variety of different ways. like you can go the nice route and y/c can help their friends feel better. you can play match maker extreme and have y/c make people fall in love. and you can also choose a different route in that y/c uses it for turning people against another character.
idk i just think it would be a ton of fun and there are a lot of different ways to use it!!

(06-20-2018, 07:01 PM)grassina link Wrote: [align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]emotional manipulation!
it can be used in a variety of different ways. like you can go the nice route and y/c can help their friends feel better. you can play match maker extreme and have y/c make people fall in love. and you can also choose a different route in that y/c uses it for turning people against another character.
idk i just think it would be a ton of fun and there are a lot of different ways to use it!!
Thank you of reminding me of the change staff wanted to make w/ memory manipulation. <3 admittedly i forget sometimes You can do this with MENTAL manipulation.

(06-20-2018, 03:33 PM)guts link Wrote: [align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]ooo now that we have lord orion's approval :3c

i was thinking of having a power that cld temporarily erase other's power?? ofc it wld have limits like it only works for a little bit and it can only erase one power (so if the opponent has multiple powers it can only erase one of them) ect ect
How do you think it would work personally? By touch? Or some mystic force?

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]sorry forgot to specify!! it can be used by looking at someone, or if u prefer it can be used by touching the person. either way is fine w/ me

I only asked bc I like powers to have their upsides and downsides. I suppose it's up to the RPer, but I can bring it up w/ staff later on!