Beasts of Beyond
insanity | testing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: insanity | testing (/showthread.php?tid=2043)

Pages: 1 2 3

insanity | testing - wifewoof - 06-14-2018

ugfh gotta relearn the easy code lol

got some more work to do on my son

Code:
[align=center][div style="background-color:; border; 0px; color: white; font-family: georgia; font-size: 17pt; margin-bottom: 2px;"]Male | 23 Years Old | Serial Killer[/div][/align]
[align=center][div style="overflow: hidden; height:360px; width:480px; background-image:url(http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/79/a7/4b/79a74bca4276569a0fb17a74b529d24b.jpg)"][/div]
[div style="background-color: transparent; border-color: transparent; border-width: 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 32pt; margin-bottom: -15px; text-align: center; color: red; margin-top: -15px;"]Sean Kirkland[/div]

[align=center][div style="background-color:; border; 0px; color: white; font-family: georgia; font-size: 17pt; margin-top: 2px;"]A Tad Insane | Psychopath | [url=https://youtu.be/THRtKGX-czY']An Unhealthy Obsession[/url][/div][/align]

[div style="background-color: transparent; border-color: transparent; border-width: 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 12pt; margin-bottom: -3px; text-align: center; color: #00FFFF;"] Some call it [color=red][i]stalking[/i][/color], I say walking just extremely close behind~[/div]

[align=center][div style="border: 1px #000000 solid; width: 599px; border-right: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px;"][/div][/align]

[align=center][div style="background-color:; border: 0px; width: 599px; height: 100px; overflow: stretch; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 13pt;"][align=left]//

/
[/div]
[align=center][div style="border: 1px #000000 solid; width: 599px; border-right: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px;"][/div][/align]

[div style="background-color: translarent; border-color: transparent; border-width: 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 12pt; margin-bottom: -3px; text-align: center; color: #00FFFF;"] I've got a million polaroids with all the dates penned in [color=red][i]red[/i][/color] ink~[/div]

Male | 23 Years Old | Serial Killer
Sean Kirkland

[align=center]
A Tad Insane | Psychopath | An Unhealthy Obsession

Some call it stalking, I say walking just extremely close behind~

[align=left]//

/
[align=center]

I've got a million polaroids with all the dates penned in red ink~

Re: insanity | testing - wifewoof - 06-14-2018

transfer Isolation by Desolation thread to BoB

isolation by desolation

Code:
[align=center][div style="background-size: 100%; max-width: 370px; height: 70px; background-image:url(LINK); background-position: center;"][/div][/align][div style="border-width:0px; font-family: Georgia; color: COLOR; font-size: 18pt; line-height: 38pt; text-align: center; margin-left: -67px; margin-right: 54px; margin-bottom: -13px; margin-top: -34px; text-transform: lowercase;"]TEXT[/div]

Re: insanity | testing - wifewoof - 06-15-2020

Rooksage
female - pansexual - ragdoll/maine coon - 28 moons - attack in this color - tags - unaffilated

[align=left]//

/
[align=center]
template by quietly

Code:
[align=center][div style="margin: auto; background-size: cover; width: 460px; height: 300px; background-image:url(INSERT URL); "][/div][/align]
[div style="padding: 20px;background-color: transparent; border-color: transparent; border-width: 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 32pt; text-align: center; color: #D188FF; margin-top: -15px;"]NAME HERE[/div]
[div style="background-color: transparent; border-color: transparent; border-width: 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 12pt; margin-bottom: -3px; text-align: center; color: #5A74B5;"]GENDER - SEXUALITY - SPECIES - AGE - attack in [color=red]this[/color] color - [url=(INSERT LINK)]tags[/url] - AFFLIATION[/div]

[align=center][div style="background-color:; border: 0px; width: 599px; height: 100px; overflow: stretch; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 13pt;"][align=left]//

/
[/div]
[align=center][div style="border: 1px #000000 solid; width: 599px; border-right: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px;"]
template by quietly[/div][/align]

Re: insanity | testing - wifewoof - 10-25-2020

WILL ADD INFO LATER, code by Reggan

[align=center]
MILES GLACIER XENIAS TAGS / ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES
uhhhh for when I get everything set up for him
Mysterious ways of dealing with a couple of down days
It's like you're stealing what I had for a while and using it yourself
In my mind I see what I wanna see and if it goes wrong
I think I'll never be the same, but I know it's only make believe

Re: insanity | testing - wifewoof - 12-14-2020

code by Vixika

Driftmoor ❄
Tucked away between two towns is Driftmoor. The beauty of the snow and ice is hiding dark secrets, supernatural and paranormal secrets. There is always something odd going on; tracks in the snow after blizzards, strange ghastly howls at night, objects moved. Unexplained things are happening, and it is up to the people to find out what is going on.

Bundle up, pack your gear, and get ready for the hunt.

chat ─ plot ─ discord

TERRITORY
Situated between two towns, Driftmoor is on a cliffside of a snowy mountain. There is always deep snow, and blizzards. There are very little identifying features, but there is just enough to tell which way you are going. These are how you travel between Driftmoor, Avalwatch, and Darkhelm.

─ ʟᴀɴᴅᴍᴀʀᴋ 01.
The defining feature you are on your way to Driftmoor is the cliffside; you have to follow it around and up its side to reach Driftmoor. The problem is that it takes 3 days to walk around and up the very high and steep cliffside. Small caves are doting the cliffside with animals who make their home there. The caves are commonly used as a shelter for wanderers and those on their way to Driftmoor since there are blizzards so often. Would you rather risk getting attacked or slowly freezing to death?
─ ʟᴀɴᴅᴍᴀʀᴋ 02.
Avalwatch is mostly a ghost town, and they hate interacting with anyone from Driftmoor. They are not very friendly towards them as they do not believe in paranormal or supernatural occurrences. They are a more religiously focused town with less than 15 people in town, but when something happens that even they themselves cannot explain, they will issue a contract to someone from Driftmoor to check out what is happening. Avalwatch is below the cliffside of Driftmoor.
─ ʟᴀɴᴅᴍᴀʀᴋ 03.
Darkhelm is the area that people of Avalwatch and Driftmoor do not go to. Huge jagged "teeth" of ice are scattered across the entire place, and a neverending blizzard cuts contact and interference from radio, GPS, and even compasses. Strange things are happening there, and even Avalwatch is cautious. Ghastly howls and screams rise from it every night, and everyone who goes to see what is out there never comes back.

RANKS & TITLES
Pack Leader ── leader
-- Head decision-maker, is in charge of overseeing the town and making sure everything is up to snuff. Is the one who starts meeting and gathering.
character, played by roleplayer

Right Hand ── deputy
-- It helps the Pack Leader with their duties, oversees most of the paperwork from Hunters finishing contracts, and decides small activities like festivals. is the one to be diplomatic and set up meetings between other groups.

Lead Hunter ── head of warfare
-- Head hunter over all the hunters. Greenlights and gives contracts to hunters to complete. Inspects equipment and gives all paperwork and accident reports to Right Hand.

Shaman ── head of medicine
-- Head of the medics. Oversees the assessment of medics at the end of the training and helps everyone on task. Hands out monthly assignments to make sure everyone keeps their skills sharp.

Priest ── head of religion
-- "Religion" they can supposedly talk to the undead and paranormal. He goes to a location before and afters to make sure the contract is not fake. Checks for any paranormal or supernatural activity once a contract has been issued and after a contract has been finished. Helps coordinate gatherings and events.

Alchemists ── medics, shp
-- Healers, they help patch up injuries of the living and heal souls trying pass over. Are partnered with Hunters when on contracts.
characters, played by roleplayers

Conjurers ── medic trainees
-- To assist any medic and to be trained under one. The Shaman does the final assessment. They collect and organize and keep everything tidy. At the age of 6 months, an apprentice will choose to be a Hawker or a Conjurer.

Hunters ── shp
-- Takes contracts greenlighted by both the Right Hand, the Lead Hunter, and after an assessment done on location by the Priest. They have a lot of equipment and are trained to deal with all sorts of supernatural and paranormal activity. The goal is to either catch the ghoul to help it pass to the other side back in Driftmoor or to dispose of it if it is too violent and destructive for capture. Are partnered with Alchemists when on contracts.

Hawkers ── hunter trainees, shp
-- In training to become a Hunter. Learns the trades of hunting and capturing ghouls and spirits. The final assessment is done by the Lead Hunter. After becoming 6 months old, an apprentice will choose to be a Hawker or a Conjurer.

Town Folk citizens

code © vixika from FF | repurposed by quietly

Re: insanity | testing - wifewoof - 12-18-2020

can't remember if kicksie or reggan Sad

[align=center]
NORD BASTION HOLLAND!
[div style="text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 1px 7px black; font-family: georgia; font-size: 12px; margin-top: -1px; color: white;"]male ★ crystal blood wyvern ★ baron ★ emerald isles ★ tags★ revenge towards the gods

Re: insanity | testing - wifewoof - 12-18-2020

orion code uwu

[align=center]
greensprout!

MAIN TEXT HERE

Kojin speaking ▪︎ tags ▪︎ Extra Character Speaking

Re: insanity | testing - wifewoof - 12-21-2020

Re: insanity | testing - wifewoof - 01-12-2021

psy code (edit later)

[shadow=black,right]PARENT[/shadow] xx [shadow=black,right]PARENT[/shadow]
[table]
[tr]