Beasts of Beyond
DON'T THROW ANYONE INTO THE VOLCANO || o, beach party [wt] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: DON'T THROW ANYONE INTO THE VOLCANO || o, beach party [wt] (/showthread.php?tid=1894)

Pages: 1 2

DON'T THROW ANYONE INTO THE VOLCANO || o, beach party [wt] - Wade Wilson - 06-08-2018

actions "speech"
Pincher wanted to party? Wade was gonna give it to him. It had taken several ooc shenanigans to lead up to the present, with the scarred male standing just before the ocean and wiggling his toes in the soft sands of Barracuda Bay. Around him was a tastefully messy setup of mismatched tables and chairs that he definitely found and hadn't stolen from people around here lets not ask too many questions okay?. The tabletops were filled with all sorts of goodies; fruit and coconut tarts, ice creams, smoked fish and steamed crabs and lobsters steaming away in big heavy pots over several open fires, and just a little ways away, there was something big emitting healthy wisps of steam from a freshly churned patch of sand. Gentle music was playing from somewhere, adding a calm welcoming vibe to whole shebang. Streamers hung from the palm trees, some of them stretching almost halfway across the entire beach. At first Wade had meant to see how far he could get one streamer and then it just dissolved into the worst competition of dragging over those adorable little npcs to help him tie a few of the colorful ribbons together in order to get them to go where he wanted. And maybe- just maybe- Typhoon's very own Tofu the Turtle might have acquired a new bowtie at some point in the man's ventures. Whether or not this was considered vandalism and if he would be punished was a problem for future Wade (sucker) so present Wade wouldn't care too much about that at the moment.

Now, there was one important rule Pincher had told him. Something about the clan's members and a volcano and he pretty sure that it was to make sure to throw someone into the fire. Typo? Nah man he was 100% sure Pincher wanted someone thrown into that volcano at some point during the party. He'd even picked out a nice song track to suit the occasion.

With a hum, he looked towards the beach entrance expectantly. He'd worked hard on the invites. Custom made. Yeah. He made sure everyone got one- some may have gotten two because he was pretty bad at keeping track. Hopes were high.

the invite;
[Image: Q00tJq1.png]
[glow=black,2,300]HERE TO KICK NAMES AND TAKE ASS[/glow]

Re: DON'T THROW ANYONE INTO THE VOLCANO || o, beach party [wt] - Owlie - 06-08-2018

Krataa looked at the invite with a raised lip, cringing and giving a sigh. Be active in the community.... ugh. Krataa hopped off of the pile of things he had established as a “throne” in his room, and moved to the beach.

Oh boy.
”Wade....” he approached, the sand seeming to move away from him and avoid him, [b]”What is this about a party?”

Re: DON'T THROW ANYONE INTO THE VOLCANO || o, beach party [wt] - Beatrice - 06-08-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"][i am fucking deceased?? the ditto evolution omf,, the invites are beautiful]

Beatrice had not gotten one invite the the beach party. Oh, no, she received two. The first flyer had been odd enough, but now that she had two, she wasn't entirely sure what to make of it. It was obvious Wade had spent time on these things, for there were subtle difference between each invite meaning they were handmade. Interesting.

Despite her better judgement, the Privateer decided to join the festivities. She was trying to put herself out there more, trying to shake the Beast off of her, trying to be normal. She had finally (somehow) accepted that she would never see Greg or Wirt again, and so she was trying to live her life like she had never met them. It was hard. But maybe this could be a start.

"So, I have a few questions, Wade," the canine started as she neared shortly after Krataa. A metaphorical eyebrow was raised in question as she looked over the party-thrower, and she was pointing to a section of the flyer she had brought with her. "First: what does 'volcano throwing' mean? Second: What the heck is that screaming, pink thing you drew? Third: I need drink types because I'm thirsty." Her words had started off stern, but they quickly melted into amused. Oh, she was going to have some fun.

Re: DON'T THROW ANYONE INTO THE VOLCANO || o, beach party [wt] - bubblegum - 06-08-2018

[align=center]
[Image: tiny_pixel_goldie.png]
goldenluxury "goldie" roux — female — the typhoon — tags
the kitten was always looking for a good time and things to do, so a party invite was very much welcomed to her. all of the things - besides drinks, because she was too young for that - on the list seemed pretty awesome! even if she didn't really understand the "volcano throwing" thing. it still sounded cool. plus, the lava surfing thing seemed really cool. could they even do that? she didn't know but she guessed she'd find out! she wanted to be a part of this immediately.

so, the girl hopped happily towards the party, immediately looking towards the food. she was curious as to what he would serve, and boy she was not disappointed. she wouldn't steal from it immediately, though, because she figured that might be rude. instead, goldie would turn her attention to wade with a friendly smile, her tail flicking back and forth. "i really liked your invites! can i surf on lava, too?" that was admittedly her favorite part of the invitation.

Re: DON'T THROW ANYONE INTO THE VOLCANO || o, beach party [wt] - Character Graveyard. - 06-08-2018

IF LOOKS COULD KILL ✧ Vanessa Carlysle - The Typhoon
A party. Hosted by Wade. What could go wrong? The female had thought in amusement as she had gotten the invitation to the party and she had laughed at the mention of herself. Luckily- she didn't have to go far, as her house was on the beach.

The black-lupine had taken a seat next to the other canine, Beatrice, who she didn't recall meeting before, so she would offer a nod of her head before she eyed Wade.
© madi

Re: DON'T THROW ANYONE INTO THE VOLCANO || o, beach party [wt] - Wade Wilson - 06-08-2018

actions "speech"
First up was the old creepy guy. Maybe creepy was a bit too harsh. Maybe just a monotone grandpa. Krataa. The male beamed nonetheless, glad that his first guest had shown up. "Pincher wanted me to throw a little shindig so I did it. You likey? I invited everyone in this place, so I'm sure we'll have more guests soon- oh- speak of the devil-" He cut off as Beatrice and Goldenluxury made an entrance. "Welcome to the party!" Shuffling over, he grinned at Goldie who he loved immediately. Yup. He liked her already. "Of course you can, kid." he promised. She could go with him. Like an adventure. A fiery adventure with a high probability of death. Super kid friendly so long as they had a responsible adult. Ahem. Beatrice seemed chock full of questions, to which he would answer easily. "One, it means Pincher wanted someone thrown into the volcano- i think memory's a bit fuzzy- but regardless it'll be cool. B, I actually don't know. I saw some kid drawing that thing one time and I thought it was cool. And thirdly, I got you guys hooked up with all that good good. Water, coconut water, all sorts of juices, and an array of alcohols that the rper can figure out it doesn't matter much anyways it's just drinks. Have fun."

A party. Hosted by Wade. Everything could go wrong. All that mattered was that nothing bad happened yet, so he was going to could this party as a success so far. He met his friend's gaze and grinned. "I knew you'd make it, Ness!" he called.
[glow=black,2,300]HERE TO KICK NAMES AND TAKE ASS[/glow]

Re: DON'T THROW ANYONE INTO THE VOLCANO || o, beach party [wt] - Character Graveyard. - 06-09-2018

IF LOOKS COULD KILL ✧ Vanessa Carlysle - The Typhoon
Upon Wade meeting her gaze with his own, Vanessa would walk over to her friend and take a seat next to him. "Well, I'm a big fan of parties. Why wouldn't I be at one?" She said with a laugh before she looked towards the tables. "Mhm, I'm going to get some food and a drink. Come with if you want."

Vanessa would get up and walk in the direction of the tables, her blue-gaze on the steamed crabs and lobsters which caused a small amount of drool to trickle down the side of her jaw, that she quickly wiped away with one of her front paws.
© madi

Re: DON'T THROW ANYONE INTO THE VOLCANO || o, beach party [wt] - jacob w.c. - 06-09-2018

WHAT A PRIVILEGE IT IS TO LOVE — "No!" The word left his mouth before he can even register it. He'd come here because he'd received an invitation and he thought it'd be a nice event to try to get to know a few more of the TYphoon members at. So, here he was. He wasn't so sure of everything the card had been trying to convey and he'd thought that the volcano sufing reference had been a cute little joke. Apparently not because now Goldie was trying to do it and he couldn't just stand by and let that happen. "No, tha's very dangerous, Goldie, ya' can't go volcano surfin'. 'S bad for your health n' 'm a doctor so I say no," he explained before looking towards the man that'd sent the invitations, apparently.

He wanted to say he was sure Pincher didn't mean to say he wanted someone in the volcano but he honestly wasn't really sure at this point. He cared for the doberman, yes, and he knew him better than most people, but they also had very different mannerisms and tendencies. Still, it didn't seem like Deniz to kill someone for no reason. Then there was mention of something called an 'rper' determining the drinks, which didn't make any sense at all to Jacob. Wasn't this man the one that put them out? Shouldn't he know? "Well, um, thank you for hostin' this party, sir. I don' think we've really met. 'M Jacob," the husky finally greeted. He wasn't really sure what he'd do at the party. He wasn't one for risks or drinking but maybe he'd find something. Maybe he'd drink a little. No, he wouldn't do that. He'd be incapacitated in moments and what if Pincher came? He knew his own drunken tendencies and he didn't need the captain to see him like that. Not that he cared what he thought. —A GREAT HONOR TO HOLD YOU UP

"SPEECH"

Re: DON'T THROW ANYONE INTO THE VOLCANO || o, beach party [wt] - Owlie - 06-09-2018

Krataa reviewed his invite a second time, squinting as if he had trouble with his eyes.
”Can someone inform me.... what is dabbing?”

Re: DON'T THROW ANYONE INTO THE VOLCANO || o, beach party [wt] - →AUGUST← - 06-09-2018

"Maybe it's a new.. Dance move?" August suggested to the leopard as he struggled to walk past in the sand. The zombie had spent a long time trying to figure out what in the world the invitation was. There were lots of colors on the invite and it all seemed to blur together but he'd managed.

"Wade, was it? Your art is.. Lovely. Perhaps you and Jacob could make a drawing together." His colorless eyes focused on the long legged canine as he slowly walked along the sand towards the group of gathered animals. It was.. Very hard to walk in sand when you couldn't feel your legs. August might've stumbled (and fallen once) but it was alright. That was fine. He was trying his hardest.

"SPEECH"