Beasts of Beyond
tanglehood movie nights! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Tanglewood OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+----- Thread: tanglehood movie nights! (/showthread.php?tid=1644)

Pages: 1 2

tanglehood movie nights! - tricky - 05-29-2018

[align=center]
howdy! for a while now, in our discord server ( which you should join if you haven't yet ) we've been tossing around the idea of having a movie night on the website, rabb.it. and now that school's out, or will be soon, now would be a good time to follow through with that idea. so that everyone can participate at one point or another, i'll be hosting movies throughout whatever week works best for everyone -- which means we need to decide on seven movies! preferably pg-13 for the most part, just in case. and as far as scheduling, i was thinking the week of june 11th? once we figure that out, then we can assign movies and what not.

MOVIE SUGGESTIONS
- tbd

Re: tanglehood movie nights! - Luciferr - 05-29-2018

track!
I can't think of any movies yet but maybe as a suggestion we should have like a range of movies maybe? so like one is horror, one is action, one is disney or smthn etc etc? just so we cover all bases maybe?

or alternatively everyone suggests and gets to watch one they like and share with the others? like one per member or smthn?

Re: tanglehood movie nights! - rhysie - 05-30-2018

agreeing with luci maybe every night can be a different ''genre''? and whichever movie from that genre seems best is the one we could watch? that brings th problem of someone wanting to watch it one night bc thats the night they're free and then another person not being free that night so they cant watch even if its their fav genre tho so idk,,

as far as timing that sounds good!! im pretty sure everyone should be out of school by then if they have school. maybe the most popular genre should be on a day where most ppl dont have work or something the next day so that every1 can enjoy it? or like. the movie everyones most excited for

Re: tanglehood movie nights! - tricky - 05-30-2018

yea the genre idea sounds good!!! a quick google search gave me a list of genres we can use
- horror my favorite
- sci-fi
- comedy
- fantasy
- animation because apparently its a genre too
- adventure
- and lets have a free slot for anything

hmmm suggestions from me
horror: scream, a friday the 13th movie (probably 6th because its not as graphic and my favorite of the series), poltergeist
sci-fi: i have no clue i dont watch sci-fi all too often
comedy: home alone always makes me laugh, and ghostbusters
fantasy: uhh when i looked up genres the thumbnail for this one was ms peregrines home for peculiar children??? i cant think of any others except maybe harry potter
animation: aight so shrek is a must but we can just put that into the free slot, but i was also thinking princess and the frog because swamp (and the music is great)
adventure: indiana jones?? jurassic park?? all i can think of

Re: tanglehood movie nights! - rhysie - 05-30-2018

hmm i think ur horror movies r good, for sci-fi.. idk a kids movie like e.t would work, theres also that earth to echo movie? for fantasy maybe umm narnia? and animation we could do smth from studio ghibli those movies r good i like them.. shrek is a must of course for the poopy swamp, we could do superhero movies for action maybe? jumanji maybe if we dont wanna watch a superhero movie

Re: tanglehood movie nights! - Luciferr - 06-01-2018

for sci fi?
hmm star trek beyond? was pretty fun to watch in theatre
or a star wars films?

lord of the rings? for fantasy idk.

i mean if it relies on screenshare I do have all the movies sans last jedi, an also the star trek movie - i have a bunch of other sci fi stuff too (sci/fi horror like the alien/predator series too)

im just a sci fi person aha cx

Re: tanglehood movie nights! - tricky - 06-10-2018

well took long enough but i scrapped together a schedule for y'all, starting tonight!
i'll be streaming all movies at 9:00pm EST which for me is 6:00pm, with the rabb.it room opening at 5:50 for people to join

sunday: scream
rated R, yet a tamer horror slasher in my opinion
monday: free slot
anyone may suggest a movie in the stream!
tuesday: ghostbusters (1984)
rated PG, and a classic
wednesday: free slot
another free slot because why not?
thursday: shrek
rated PG, because we have to
friday: nerve
rated PG-13, ngl its a favorite thriller of mine
saturday: free slot
to wrap it up, another free slot

if anyone has any issues with the scheduling, please let me know! i threw this together last minute so we could watch them on time

Re: tanglehood movie nights! - astre - 06-11-2018

we are watching Foodfight tonight and nobody shall stop me

Re: tanglehood movie nights! - tricky - 06-11-2018

you have to be the first one in the rabbit to choose the movie for a free slot Wink

Re: tanglehood movie nights! - astre - 06-11-2018

screams